Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 08:49 AM

198 posts, read 80,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
wasnt it literally one guy - in his 60s, tall, and yelling it i think from a vehicle, to TAUNT the opposition.

that is the only video i saw of a Trump-er yelling "white power".

The guy could have certainly been a white supremacist. Or, just thinking he was a comedian.
The President of the United States of America posted a video on his official twitter page of a man chanting a well known white supremacist slogan and commented "Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!"

But that's okay because it was just one guy. Or maybe it was a joke. Besides some people were chanting **** white people and that's actually the real problem here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2020, 08:57 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,256,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_lanes View Post
The President of the United States of America posted a video on his official twitter page of a man chanting a well known white supremacist slogan and commented "Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!"

But that's okay because it was just one guy. Or maybe it was a joke. Besides some people were chanting **** white people and that's actually the real problem here.
Link?

Old 10-01-2020, 09:17 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,065,468 times
this is all ridiculous. the media has even ignored all of America's real problems - economic pressure on the lower class (mostly due to health care), the DEBT (hello??), China's aggressive pre-emptive actions, spying and all that (they are FINALLY start to act on that).

i dont care if Trump is mean, or Joe is a dullard. i want to hear adults talk about what's real and what solutions or processes are put into action to improve the country overall.

i realize i'm being a simpleton in 2020 to expect a pollyanna-like outcome to this....but doesnt anyone else feel disgusted, if not embarrassed? this amazing country and what we've improved on in my lifetime (accessibility to education and better job opportunities for all, in my view)....and its like toddlers slinging their full diapers at other toddlers for control of the romper room.

Old 10-01-2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
this is all ridiculous. the media has even ignored all of America's real problems - economic pressure on the lower class (mostly due to health care), the DEBT (hello??), China's aggressive pre-emptive actions, spying and all that (they are FINALLY start to act on that).

i dont care if Trump is mean, or Joe is a dullard. i want to hear adults talk about what's real and what solutions or processes are put into action to improve the country overall.

i realize i'm being a simpleton in 2020 to expect a pollyanna-like outcome to this....but doesnt anyone else feel disgusted, if not embarrassed? this amazing country and what we've improved on in my lifetime (accessibility to education and better job opportunities for all, in my view)....and its like toddlers slinging their full diapers at other toddlers for control of the romper room.
3+ years of wasted time and money by the Dems on a goose chase that could’ve been better spent addressing these issues.

Old 10-01-2020, 09:21 AM

6,358 posts, read 5,065,468 times
oh yeah, then Guy Reschenthaler on KDKA the morning after the 'debate':

"this guy actually called the President of the United States a 'clown' ."

talk about political bulls-....it was trump who came out dirty. biden was broken down after a few minutes. he lasted longer than i did before i told trump to 'please...**** a little'....i dont blame biden at all for the debacle. what was he to do - stand there until donald stopped talking? then he'd say NOTHING all night!

Reschenthaler, you sounded like a clown on the radio if you didn't even see what really happened. my God, how people sell their souls in politics.

Old 10-01-2020, 04:25 PM

3,711 posts, read 2,711,866 times
I admit Trump was an embarrassment. He doesn't need to be the way he is: rude, interrupting, etc. He was just way out of line on Tuesday. He's done a lot of good for the economy. He could have beat Biden handily without being a jerk. I wish they'd give the 3rd party candidates an equal voice in the debates.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:29 AM

3,291 posts, read 2,780,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
I admit Trump was an embarrassment. He doesn't need to be the way he is: rude, interrupting, etc. He was just way out of line on Tuesday. He's done a lot of good for the economy. He could have beat Biden handily without being a jerk. I wish they'd give the 3rd party candidates an equal voice in the debates.
Nope, You're wrong. If you watch the video, Its Biden who interrupts first. and Chris Wallace lied about it. just watch the video..

Old 10-07-2020, 07:48 PM

Moderating is as hilarious as the whooping Pence is putting on.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:22 AM

3,711 posts, read 2,711,866 times
Quote:
A complete opposite last night. Though I don't agree with everything Pence says, he did really excellent last evening. Harris came off as a smug, entitled person who is way out of her league yet one (scary) step away from the presidency if somehow Joe gets in.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
A complete opposite last night. Though I don't agree with everything Pence says, he did really excellent last evening. Harris came off as a smug, entitled person who is way out of her league yet one (scary) step away from the presidency if somehow Joe gets in.
Bingo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh