Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 10:10 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Excuses excuses. Trump's handling of this pandemic was an epic fail....embarrassing actually.
See the thing about people that can't see past their agenda is they have NO answers whatsoever. NONE.

1. He handled it perfectly in a country like ours.
2. You have NO answer on how he should have handled it. Why? Because he gave power to the states as he should, because our country is too big to just blanket it with rules. You know I am right and you know you can't argue against it unless you are insane. Just admit defeat. Save yourself the embarrassment.

I can't possibly discuss this with incompetent people any longer. I can only stoop so low. Please YEILD to ME as I am just smarter. Sorry, but I am. Get over it. Your kids are probably not that smart. People need to start living in reality. In FC kids are smarter than Homewood/Wilkinsburg by a huge margin. It is just the way it is. Sorry, but statistics are statistics. Black people commit wildly more crime than whites per capita. It is insane the difference. The rap culture is a failure. Sorry but it is. Yo, yo, yo and yelling to communicate isn't civilized and is laughed at by 70% of our country and globally, it is a joke almost 100%. Sorry, but it is.

The left use blacks to no end. They just don't see it. Hollywood? Wow! Talk about stereotypical garbage regarding black people. Sad. Who runs that? LEFT!

We need to get back to reality. The pretend world is a joke and look at us. Wow!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2020, 05:05 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,901,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
See the thing about people that can't see past their agenda is they have NO answers whatsoever. NONE.

2. You have NO answer on how he should have handled it. Why? Because he gave power to the states as he should, because our country is too big to just blanket it with rules. You know I am right and you know you can't argue against it unless you are insane. Just admit defeat. Save yourself the embarrassment.

I can't possibly discuss this with incompetent people any longer. I can only stoop so low. Please YEILD to ME as I am just smarter. Sorry, but I am. Get over it. Your kids are probably not that smart. People need to start living in reality. In FC kids are smarter than Homewood/Wilkinsburg by a huge margin. It is just the way it is. Sorry, but statistics are statistics. Black people commit wildly more crime than whites per capita. It is insane the difference. The rap culture is a failure. Sorry but it is. Yo, yo, yo and yelling to communicate isn't civilized and is laughed at by 70% of our country and globally, it is a joke almost 100%. Sorry, but it is.

The left use blacks to no end. They just don't see it. Hollywood? Wow! Talk about stereotypical garbage regarding black people. Sad. Who runs that? LEFT!

We need to get back to reality. The pretend world is a joke and look at us. Wow!
Wow.
Do you really need to bring his kids into it?
I think this is a post youre going to regret this morning when you're sober.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,586,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Wow.
We can only hope.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:03 AM

882 posts, read 335,648 times
Quote:
Wow.

The only regret will be the fact that he pulled the covers off of his racism so much. Not that he actually thinks that way.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:11 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,959,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post

So now you resort to childish insults? Shame on you. Leave my children out of this and worry about your own. My children are perfect and made in God's image.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:11 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
Quote:
Not "his" kids. He doesn't live in Homewood and I do regret that part of the post. I am tired of being attacked as a white man, to the point I am turning into the people I am tired of. I have said countless times wpipkins is a good family man. The attacks towards me in the city have gotten the best of me and I am tired of the word race. I blame the left on all of that crap as they called all Trump supporters "racists" and continued on using race as a tool against Trump and honestly all white men regardless of how they vote. Makes me sick they created that focus when there is an entire country to run AND A PANDEMIC!

Anyway, that part of my post wasn't like me normally, so I have in fact turned into as bad as the people that attack me on the left. Oddly I have never voted Republican for president and I feel like this? Interesting. Can't imagine how the republicans must feel with that media machine attacking them non-stop. I can't even watch TV for the most part and I have been a democrat all my life.

All that being said, this is my last post for a while. I don't want to turn into "them" and clearly I did last night. I scare myself.

Take care all.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:20 AM

1,170 posts, read 536,625 times
speaking of the mayor and drinking, his favorite watering hole on walnut street is on the endangered cafe list - the place has no way to provide heated outdoor dining once winter sets in, and doesn't have enough interior square footage to make $$$ with current restrictions and no outdoor dining

when i worked friday nights in shadyside and went down to grab a six-pack for me and my coworkers to drink while we made baked goods he was ALWAYS THERE

i believe the owner considers him to be a friend, but in my opinion peduto is his enemy

is my screen full hd

Old 10-22-2020, 11:18 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Excuses excuses. Trump's handling of this pandemic was an epic fail....embarrassing actually. He will be gone after November 3,2020. We will see him on Dancing with the Stars soon enough. We also look forward to all of the senate seats that will flip to democrat. It will be entertaining watching republicans make excuses or try to explain Trump away once the punk bully is gone.
So what do you want to see happen now? Stricter coronavirus restrictions next January, coming from the Feds? I don't believe that a majority of the people in the country want that. I don't believe that 20% of the people in the country want that. Certainly not the people who complain endlessly on Facebook about how Trump didn't take coronavirus seriously, who I then see hanging out in bars. Regularly. Or the confused people who have both "Reopen Our Schools" signs and signs for Democrat candidates in their front yards. People need to think about what they're actually voting for.

Old 10-22-2020, 11:30 AM

Quote:
So now you resort to childish insults? Shame on you. Leave my children out of this and worry about your own. My children are perfect and made in God's image.
"Your kids are probably not that smart. People need to start living in reality."

You can't make this stuff up. Another lie perhaps?

Old 10-22-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
So what do you want to see happen now? Stricter coronavirus restrictions next January, coming from the Feds? I don't believe that a majority of the people in the country want that. I don't believe that 20% of the people in the country want that. Certainly not the people who complain endlessly on Facebook about how Trump didn't take coronavirus seriously, who I then see hanging out in bars. Regularly. Or the confused people who have both "Reopen Our Schools" signs and signs for Democrat candidates in their front yards. People need to think about what they're actually voting for.
Follow the science period. If this requires a shutdown then so be it. I would not send my children to school. I do not drink or sit at bars. With the spike in cases I am prepared for another shutdown. The next shutdown may have stricter guidelines than earlier in the year. If Trump would have been proactive, supported science and tried to act presidential (like Obama) we could have this thing beat but Trump is an *****hole so......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh