Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 08:22 AM

220 posts, read 146,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Right now, not confident enough, only because if Ben goes down the season is over. Just curious on those that are so confident if they feel it’s worth wagering.
Ben appears to be looking the best he's looked for now, but yeah true if he goes down, I'm still worried about our season.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:00 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,685,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Seems a fight broke out in the stands at the game. Lots of violence as of late everywhere even at a Steeler game.

https://twitter.com/AroundThe412/sta...84950944194561
The YouTube video was classic. That boy got KOd by the hammer. I wonder why she was yelling at him in the first place. She slapped him first too

Old 08-23-2021, 07:07 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,055,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
The YouTube video was classic. That boy got KOd by the hammer. I wonder why she was yelling at him in the first place. She slapped him first too
he grabbed her hand a split second before that, it looks like.

you cant judge. we dont know what transpired just before the video starts. he was remarkably collected up to the point he was slapped, so who knows.

sure, she slapped him, but he DID touch her first. it could be that her being so drunk and making a scene was all you needed to eventually have something like this happen. she looked like a ho.

Old 08-23-2021, 07:20 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
While she’s obviously a mess, extremely unclassy move hitting a woman, and JuJu also endorses hitting a woman.
https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/08/...-full-go-mode/

Probably folks with free preseason tix.

Old 08-23-2021, 08:04 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
While she’s obviously a mess, extremely unclassy move hitting a woman, and JuJu also endorses hitting a woman.
https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/08/...-full-go-mode/

Probably folks with free preseason tix.
I would never hit a woman. I would restrain one, but never hit. He was wailing away at both of them and that is a culture that I just can't condone. Seems others don't have a problem with it. Why didn't the aggressor just go sit down. The guy was just sitting there the whole time, but that aggressor was standing in both of their faces. Guess he feels like a big man hitting someone sitting and a woman, but whatever. I don't have time for such things. I won't go out in the city anymore. I stick to the country/way out burbs. Just different vibe in cities now. If I got to a Steeler game, it will be in a private box, but I doubt I would bother. Not into politics in a sporting event. They lost my interest.

Old 08-23-2021, 08:07 PM

Quote:
I would never hit a woman. I would restrain one, but never hit. He was wailing away at both of them and that is a culture that I just can't condone. Seems others don't have a problem with it. Why didn't the aggressor just go sit down. The guy was just sitting there the whole time, but that aggressor was standing in both of their faces. Guess he feels like a big man hitting someone sitting and a woman, but whatever. I don't have time for such things. I won't go out in the city anymore. I stick to the country/way out burbs. Just different vibe in cities now. If I got to a Steeler game, it will be in a private box, but I doubt I would bother. Not into politics in a sporting event. They lost my interest.
Because he’s classless, along with JuJu the clown who supports it.

Eh, I visit the city when I’m in town. Unfortunately, much of it is a mess and it’s going to get worse if the police get defunded.

Old 08-23-2021, 08:09 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Didn't see anyone get KO'ed in any video. Just a guy sitting on a chair and not really doing much. He was fine the whole time as he was moving the whole time right after the kiddy punches to him AND the woman that was trying to get them to just shut up.

Ah well, the one man was in HIS seat. The aggressor wasn't.

Old 08-24-2021, 02:08 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,958,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
he grabbed her hand a split second before that, it looks like.

you cant judge. we dont know what transpired just before the video starts. he was remarkably collected up to the point he was slapped, so who knows.

sure, she slapped him, but he DID touch her first. it could be that her being so drunk and making a scene was all you needed to eventually have something like this happen. she looked like a ho.
He grabbed her had to prevent her from violating his personal space. Black people don't play that ish....that why he said "don't touch me". This is when she slapped him. He could have thrashed her. He took it out on her male friend instead. When he took those glasses off....it was on! Karen will never forget this night. She appears abusive though......

Old 08-24-2021, 02:11 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,958,658 times
Quote:
He simply moved her sloppy drunk ass to the side a few times. She could not take a grown man hit. She was the aggressor. Lucky he did not have a lady friend with him.
What video did you watch...

Old 08-24-2021, 02:38 PM

“Police investigating fight at Steelers game where man slugged woman”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...gged-woman.amp

He looked like a clown and a woman was likely all he could handle.

Last edited by erieguy; 08-24-2021 at 02:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh