Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2023, 07:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,250,320 times

Advertisements

Shots fired overnight in Downtown Pittsburgh, police investigating

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...edium=news_tab

Old 01-29-2023, 07:13 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,966,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
But but but 4 day delay. Gasp, one officer, while much of the country dealt with opportunistic losers burning it down, causing violence, rioting, looting, etc…, that you condone because “it was a small price to pay.”

Lol. Always love your unfounded claims. I don’t have such standards as yourself to promote such nonsense…and I predicted there wouldn’t be much of any of it and I was certainly right.
It’s called progress.

Old 01-29-2023, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
It’s called progress.
Lol. You condone the violence, burning it down, rioting, looting, etc…

It’s called hypocrisy

Old 01-29-2023, 07:15 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,015,365 times
Quote:
George Floyd caused all of this?
Sure is a study. The man that was kneeling on Floyd's neck was charged with murder and sentenced to 21 years. So now we have 5 black police officers that kill a man by beating him to death and no violent protests?

Please explain. Why are there no rioting looting and burning? They charged Derek Chauvin and had him dead to rights. Why is there some difference now? Is it because the police are black, so people can't go as crazy? It is such a sharp contrast. OR is it what I think. If Trump isn't in office the riots, looting and burning just doesn't happen. Odd stuff really.

Old 01-29-2023, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Sure is a study. The man that was kneeling on Floyd's neck was charged with murder of black and green and sentenced to 21 years. So now we have 5 black police officers that kill a man by beating him to death and no violent protests?

Please explain. Why are there no rioting looting and burning? They charged Derek Chauvin and had him dead to rights. Why is there some difference now? Is it because the police are black, so people can't go as crazy? It is such a sharp contrast. OR is it what I think. If Trump isn't in office the riots, looting and burning just doesn't happen. Odd stuff really.
Did you want looting and rioting? Are you incapable of giving props to chief CJ? The George Floyd murder was handled differently and the police made attempts to demonize the victim to justify the murder. You cannot murder people while in custody. Nobody has that right.

I figured you and your counterparts would play the race card. You are so predictable. The black community has had issues with the police for centuries. Black police officers killing black citizens is nothing new. Abusive black police officers is not new either. Where have you been all of these years? You are completely out of touch with reality.

KRS 1 had this popular hip hop song in the early 90s titled Black Cop. The lyrics!

Black Cop
/
Lyrics
Main Results
Buck buck buck-buck-buck, buck-buck buck buck!
All rude bwoy lissen up!
Black cop!! Black cop black cop black cop
Stop shootin black people, we all gonna drop
You don't even get, paid a whole lot
So take your M-60 and put it 'pon lock!
Take your four-five and you put it 'pon lock!
Lookin for your people when you walk down a block
Here in America you have drug spot
They get the black cop, to watch the drug spot
The black drug dealer just avoid black cop
They're killin each other on a East Coast block
Killin each other on a West Coast block
White police, don't give a care about dat
Dem want us killin each other over crack
Anyway you put it it's a black on BLACK
Black cop black cop black cop
Thirty years, there were no black cops
You couldn't even run, drive round the block
Recently police trained black cop
To stand on the corner, and take gunshot
This type of warfare isn't new or a shock
It's black on black crime again nonSTOP
Black cop!! Black cop black cop
"Don't be the sucker..
Don't be the sucker comin into my face..
Don't be the sucker.."
Here's what the West and the East have in common
Both have black cops in cars profilin
Hardcore kids in the West got stress
In the East we are chased by the same black beast
The black cop is the only real obstacle
Black slave turned black cop is not logical
But very psychological, haven't you heard?
It's the BLACK COP killin black kids in Johannesburg
Whassup black cop, yo, whassup?!
Your authorization says shoot your nation
You want to uphold the law, what could you do to me?
The same law dissed the whole black community
You can't play both sides of the fence
1993 mad kids are gettin tense
Black cop!! Black cop black cop black cop
Stop shootin black people we all gonna drop
You don't even get, paid a whole lot
Take your four-five and you put it 'pon lock!
Take your M-60 and put it 'pon lock!
Take your uzi, put it 'pon lock!
"Don't be the sucker
Don't be the sucker
Don't be the sucker
Don't be the sucker comin into my face
Don't.. don't be the sucker comin into my face
Don't-don't-don't be the sucker comin into my face
Don't-don't-don't-don't
Don't-don't, don't-don't
Don't-don't-don't!
Don't be the sucker comin into my face with that yang-yang!"

Old 01-29-2023, 07:41 PM

Funny song. If folks could behave cops wouldn’t be needed.

The race card never stops being played, yet more white folks get killed by police officers than black folks every year.

The rioting that happened because of poor Floyd was because it was a white officer, there’s all but no rioting in regards to Nichols because the officers weren’t white. Hence only a couple dozen protesters in Pittsburgh and almost nothing across the country.

Last edited by erieguy; 01-29-2023 at 07:55 PM..

Old 01-29-2023, 08:45 PM
gg

Quote:
Did you want looting and rioting? Are you incapable of giving props to chief CJ? The George Floyd murder was handled differently and the police made attempts to demonize the victim to justify the murder. You cannot murder people while in custody. Nobody has that right.
Floyd was a violent criminal.

Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd was arrested several times on drug and theft charges and spent months in jail.

In 2007, Floyd was charged with aggravated robbery in which he allegedly placed a gun on a woman’s abdomen and demanded drugs and money. In 2009, he pleaded guilty and received a five-year prison sentence. He got out on parole in 2013.

He pointed a gun at a women's stomach. Come on.

Why is this different? Ah, I am right aren't I. I know I am and so does everyone else.

Old 01-29-2023, 08:51 PM
gg

Stay safe. Yet another shooting today in a usual area. Wilkinsburg.

https://www.wtae.com/article/wilkins...venue/42698235

Old 01-29-2023, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Floyd was a violent criminal.

Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd was arrested several times on drug and theft charges and spent months in jail.

In 2007, Floyd was charged with aggravated robbery in which he allegedly placed a gun on a woman’s abdomen and demanded drugs and money. In 2009, he pleaded guilty and received a five-year prison sentence. He got out on parole in 2013.

He pointed a gun at a women's stomach. Come on.

Why is this different? Ah, I am right aren't I. I know I am and so does everyone else.
Drugs and theft go hand and hand. Neither are considered violent. This was not grounds for murder. He was someone to somebody. Most drug addicts have concerned family members that love them in spite of.

Old 01-29-2023, 08:54 PM
gg

Quote:
Drugs and theft go hand and hand. Neither are considered violent. This was not grounds for murder. He was someone to somebody. Most drug addicts have concerned family members that love them in spite of.

placed a gun on a woman’s abdomen and demanded drugs

Yes, this is okay in your neighborhood, but in civilized society it really isn't.

He was a violent drug addict. He didn't deserve to die of course, but he was sick and on drugs and probably was on his way out within a week or two. I don't condone that a-hole officer however. He was garbage, but let's not pretend Floyd was some good person. Far from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh