Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 04:12 PM

419 posts, read 448,405 times

Advertisements

Everybody wants to always have sex. Don't matter if they are dressed up as animals going to a furry convention, hot business women going to a job convention, a girl dressed up as in a sluty nurse costume at a halloween party, or some nerdy chick dressing up as sexy princess leia. Afterall, we are all animals, we all love to have get it on, and there is nothing deviant or bad about it.

People who always see sexual behavior as evil or bad have something personal to deal with.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:54 PM

2,420 posts, read 4,713,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by npa412 View Post
They're baaaaaack!

Look, I'm sure everyone does something behind closed doors that society would hypocritically view as abnormal. But there is a difference between being kinky and being psychologically disturbed; the latter being attributed to most furries, unfortunately. I have spoken to the Westin staff two years ago and the stories that they tell - room service being brought up in bowls from which the furries eat from on all fours; litter box defecation; 20+ person costumed orgies. The parents of these young furries should be ashamed of themselves for not intervening with psychological counseling when the sickness first reared its furry head.

Can someone explain the octogenerian furries I see walking around town - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!! That's the riddle I want solved.
"Let's stop commenting on a troll's post and let this thread die, unless someone really has something to contribute
Yac."

Hey, n00b, Yac's a moderator here.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:22 AM

20,273 posts, read 33,022,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_HillBilly View Post
Everybody wants to always have sex. Don't matter if they are dressed up as animals going to a furry convention, hot business women going to a job convention, a girl dressed up as in a sluty nurse costume at a halloween party, or some nerdy chick dressing up as sexy princess leia. Afterall, we are all animals, we all love to have get it on, and there is nothing deviant or bad about it.
Exactly right: (humans + X) => (sex + X) because (humans) => (sex).

By the way, I saw some photostreams from Anthrocon yesterday. The creativity and work that goes into some of those suits is really amazing.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:56 PM

457 posts, read 1,280,392 times
They showed interviews with the Furries on the news. Anyone else notice that these individuals look like losers? At first I thought there was another G8 summit in town.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 PM

I wouldn't say "losers", but again I'd say the resemblance to a typical scifi or comics convention crowd is pretty obvious.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:33 PM

The furry represented in the paper today was a 12 year old girl. Seems like it's more inclusive these days, family-wise. I guess that means people can't paint it with so broad a brush anymore. Not that it will stop the people who paint with broad brushes as a matter of course.

Old 06-26-2010, 08:42 PM

115 posts, read 186,271 times
I felt compelled to add this snippet....

Em-Bear-Assed | SPIKE

So sue me...

Old 06-26-2010, 10:39 PM

4,599 posts, read 6,720,168 times
It's seems like some nerds like to dress up in costumes and have fun and they also like to hang out with others who do the same thing. That's just what they're into and they're having fun, what's the harm in this? Let them enjoy their sub-culture!

It's seems the whole "OMG THEY'RE DRESSING UP AND HAVING WILD SEX PARTIES" thought process originated from a CSI episode.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Teen Carl View Post
It's seems like some nerds like to dress up in costumes and have fun and they also like to hang out with others who do the same thing. That's just what they're into and they're having fun, what's the harm in this? Let them enjoy their sub-culture!

It's seems the whole "OMG THEY'RE DRESSING UP AND HAVING WILD SEX PARTIES" thought process originated from a CSI episode.
I bet lots of misconceptions come from CSI or Law and Order episodes. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Teen Carl View Post
My sentiments exactly. It saddens, although doesn't surprise, me that some people feel compelled to talk about abusing furries. Most people leave behind the impulse to abuse such people in high school, but I guess some people just never grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh