Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2010, 07:31 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,897,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
As an American citizen you and all the other soldiers in uniform today don't fight for me or protect my freedoms. I don't support your immoral wars, and the killing of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those Islamic fighters are fighting for their country, like the Americans did during the revolutionary war, while the American soldiers are the aggressors and terrorist.

Let me guess...a ron paul or son paul supporter ,right ?

Old 06-14-2010, 07:46 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,331,463 times
Quote:
Islam never claimed to bring anything new, but the teaching of the past prophets, including those who brought Judaism and Christianity. The Jews and Christians corrupted their original messages though. The Jews took their rabbis as God, the Christians took Jesus as God.
Prophets, you mean your precious Muhammed? The pedophile, wife abusing polygamist war monger who has sex with little girls? That Prophet??? It's really no wonder Islam is so messed up when you are following in the steps of a PEDOPHILE.

I can't speak for Jews, but to Christians, Jesus is the Son of God and is recognized as such in Christianity. At least he wasn't running around having sex with little girls while violently attacking innocent peaceful civilians and hanging, beheading, raping, and imprisoning those who refused to convert. Nice teachings from your "Prophet". Such a man of peace.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:48 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,331,463 times
Quote:
As an American citizen you and all the other soldiers in uniform today don't fight for me or protect my freedoms. I don't support your immoral wars, and the killing of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those Islamic fighters are fighting for their country, like the Americans did during the revolutionary war, while the American soldiers are the aggressors and terrorist.
Well why not just relinquish your citizenship and head over to Afghanistan then since you hate America and its western ideals so much? BTW, I hope you're not a female. They aren't treated too nicely over there.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 PM

615 posts, read 545,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Well why not just relinquish your citizenship and head over to Afghanistan then since you hate America and its western ideals so much? BTW, I hope you're not a female. They aren't treated too nicely over there.
Who said I hate America? And when did supporting the invading of foreign countries and the killing of innocent people become an American ideal? These are stupid and pointless wars, if the soldiers were worth anything they wouldn't be following the orders of their superiors. If you cared about the soldiers you wouldn't want them in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think the mothers, fathers, wives, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons of the dead and severely wounded soldiers think this stupid wars were worth the lives and health of their loved ones.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:13 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Let me guess...a ron paul or son paul supporter ,right ?
Quote:
I criticize liberals on this forum for a lot of what they say and believe, and I will do the same to you too. Both of you have drunk a HUGE amount of kool-aid from the neo-cons haven't you? It's amazing that both sides drink a lot of kool-aid. We don't go to war abroad to "spread democracy and freedom" that has never happened, we go to war abroad to cover for corporations

Old 06-14-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Prophets, you mean your precious Muhammed? The pedophile, wife abusing polygamist war monger who has sex with little girls? That Prophet??? It's really no wonder Islam is so messed up when you are following in the steps of a PEDOPHILE.

I can't speak for Jews, but to Christians, Jesus is the Son of God and is recognized as such in Christianity. At least he wasn't running around having sex with little girls while violently attacking innocent peaceful civilians and hanging, beheading, raping, and imprisoning those who refused to convert. Nice teachings from your "Prophet". Such a man of peace.
You get your information of the Prophet from biased sources. He wasn't a pedophile, he consummated his marriage with Ayesha after she went through puberty. There is nothing wrong with polygamy when all parties agree to it, there are clear and precise rules that must be met when a Muslim enters a polygamist marriage. It is not like the swinging, threesomes, and orgies that are popular in the USA.

Jesus was a prophet, he prayed to God, if he was God himself why would he pray to himself? The Christians made Jesus into God. The Christians worship a cross, they worship a death contrapment. Jesus would lead the crusades against the Christians, they have forsaken every law and teaching he came to earth to teach, and turned Christianity into some humanist hippy movement.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Herm, I think that you need to stop taking the words of the Islamists for what is going on and start looking at things from the other side of things.

I see that you don't think that Islamists want to establish a one government Caliphate and nothing else. Of course, you have read all the Koran so you know just what parts of it they are working to further toward the rest of us.

I would entertain your telling me what dhimmitude is and who it applies to. Can you please do that for me?

Old 06-14-2010, 09:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Who said I hate America? And when did supporting the invading of foreign countries and the killing of innocent people become an American ideal? These are stupid and pointless wars, if the soldiers were worth anything they wouldn't be following the orders of their superiors. If you cared about the soldiers you wouldn't want them in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think the mothers, fathers, wives, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons of the dead and severely wounded soldiers think this stupid wars were worth the lives and health of their loved ones.
What day did those terrible American invaders kill nearly 3000 of those innocent people with no regard about who they were? It seems to me that you may be pretty young if you don't know what happened 9 years ago on 9/11. You have surely been misled by someone and it appears he must have been a Muslim. Are you one of those, yourself?

Old 06-14-2010, 09:30 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Maybe it should read, "Everything that I am mentally capable of knowing..."
Nah, i think the person who drives that pick-up truck got his point across, maybe you are just too dense to see the many layers on which it plays on?

Old 06-14-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Herm, I think that you need to stop taking the words of the Islamists for what is going on and start looking at things from the other side of things.

I see that you don't think that Islamists want to establish a one government Caliphate and nothing else. Of course, you have read all the Koran so you know just what parts of it they are working to further toward the rest of us.

I would entertain your telling me what dhimmitude is and who it applies to. Can you please do that for me?
There is not one country that rules by Islamic law only today, but you're talking caliphs. The only people who talk about caliphs seriously are goofs like Al Queda and neocons. There is no Caliphate today, and you're not a dhimmi. The only people actually invading other countries and forcing their way of life on them is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, not Muslims. Name me one Muslim country that has invaded another country in the last 50 years? You're talking about Muslims making you into a dhimmi, but in reality it is the USA invading Muslims!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies