Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,446,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Rednecks live in the north as well. Ever listen to Jeff Foxworthy's routine, he talks about this. I"m 100 percent right, again.

Please give me a description of a "redneck" because I will not be able to sleep unless I know if I am one.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:26 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,000,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are deplorable.
Quote:
I didn't say they should be dead I said they should be tortured.
Whatever did they do to earn such vitriol?

I guess when the leftists whine and cry about RW violence towards obama, we can point to these posts to tell them they don't really have any credibility on the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Oh how liberals are the loving caring ones and the conservatives are the cold cruel war mongers.
I know, isn't it hilarious?

The Left are some of the most intolerant and violent nuts in our society.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:28 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,326,937 times
Quote:
I didn't say they should be dead I said they should be tortured.

You are not allowed to say this about a President of the United States.

In otherwords you are threatening him and since you are in Canada the FBI could still visit your house.

Why do you even post in an American forum being from Canada?

I cannot believe you actually threatened a US President on this forum.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
If they were hard-working, as you assert, they'd be working, not posting all day, every day.

Some people work for themselves.

Some people do not go to McDonalds to work. ( Liberals do )

Some people have employee doing their work for them. ( Liberals do not like capitalism )

Some people make tons of money online while setting left wing radicals straight. ( Oh yea, online money is great! )

Some people do not have to leave their home to make money.
( I can lay on my float with a nice cool ice tea with my laptop all day long and check my daily sales all day long. And be on CD to boot! )

When you work for yourself you can do this ya know.

But then again when you have to go to work for someone else you are away from home doing their ( the owners ) dirty work.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:51 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,446,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Fascinating that you know my relationship to God. Truly amazing the conclusions to which you jump. I do not think I have ever encountered such a cruel post. I am finished with this discussion. Bottom line, Jesus healed the sick - those who could not care for themselves. So must we. It is our duty and responsibility as Christians.

Bahahahahahahaha Really, I mean really you are going to act like you have ANY respect for Christianity. Please now that is twisted even for you.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,802,131 times
People who complain about President Obama all day long are ticked off people who need to focus on their own day to day affairs and quit belly aching.

People who complain about former president Bush all day long are ticked off people who need to focus on their own day to day affairs and quit belly aching.

With some people it's just day after day after day yakketa yaketta whine whine, vitriolic garbage. I'm sick to death of it.

I'm an unhappy American, I've been unhappy for years. I don't care for either party. Liberals would brand me a conservative, conservatives would brand me a liberal. Some would say I'm going straight to hell.
Although I wound up voting for McCain, I had hoped that Obama would turn out to be a good president. He has been a huge disappointment. My big fear now is that the Republicans will run some ultra conservative against him, stupid stupid move if they do.
Obama was the wrong man for the job, packaged in a way that made him look right to so many people. It was all in the giftwrap. I'm just hoping things don't get screwed up any more than they already are. I wish more of the people who are supposed to be in charge could work together instead of just putting each other down all the time, day after day, month after month, year after year.
I've never seen it so bad as far as partisanship goes.
One third of the population will defend a Republican president no matter what. One third will defend the Democrat no matter what. It's the final third that makes all the difference.

I'm just annoyed as hell and wish i hadn't looked at this stupid thread.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cold View Post
People who complain about President Obama all day long are ticked off people who need to focus on their own day to day affairs and quit belly aching.

People who complain about former president Bush all day long are ticked off people who need to focus on their own day to day affairs and quit belly aching.

With some people it's just day after day after day yakketa yaketta whine whine, vitriolic garbage. I'm sick to death of it.

I'm an unhappy American, I've been unhappy for years. I don't care for either party. Liberals would brand me a conservative, conservatives would brand me a liberal. Some would say I'm going straight to hell.
Although I wound up voting for McCain, I had hoped that Obama would turn out to be a good president. He has been a huge disappointment. My big fear now is that the Republicans will run some ultra conservative against him, stupid stupid move if they do.
Obama was the wrong man for the job, packaged in a way that made him look right to so many people. It was all in the giftwrap. I'm just hoping things don't get screwed up any more than they already are. I wish more of the people who are supposed to be in charge could work together instead of just putting each other down all the time, day after day, month after month, year after year.
I've never seen it so bad as far as partisanship goes.
One third of the population will defend a Republican president no matter what. One third will defend the Democrat no matter what. It's the final third that makes all the difference.

I'm just annoyed as hell and wish i hadn't looked at this stupid thread.
I think the Rep party will nominate the most intelligent, experienced person in the group of rising superstars they have.

I have my pair already picked out that could beat Obama badly. Heck, I think at this point anyone could beat him.

The GOP wont nominee just anyone like the dems did with Obama. The dems choice cost them bigtime as he has destroyed the entire dem party and America with it.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:17 PM

20,299 posts, read 37,240,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
That kind of talk is deplorable. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Agree with you. Such a talk could very well get the FBI involved since it matters not if the talk is against a sitting president or not.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:20 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,471,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
You just described all the fools who voted for him!!
My thoughts exactly. We complain because we have something to complain about. Give us a good pres and we will stop complaining.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,913,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Surely, we remember this thread?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...esident-5.html

And in it you will find the leftist who is about the only one I know of with such sentiments.
No, I don't remember it. I just checked, I didn't post in it. What is your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies