Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 01:09 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,539,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
I watched this video also, and would also be interested in knowing where this trial was held. I'm surprised something this big (if it even has happened and isn't a made up fairy tale by this pastor) wouldn't have been plastered all over the news?

Oh when I say I would have expected him to be plastered all over the news, I really mean ALL OVER THE NEWS. Like weeks of breaking news stuff. Hell they report the hell out of him going golfing. One would have thought they would do 20x that if he was being taken to court.
Dr Manning had a lot to say and he made a lot of sense.
I'm not so sure of this "trial" though.

Obama found “GUILTY” by Grand Jury « Government Corruption « Back to Basics

Old 06-23-2010, 01:44 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Pastor Manning is a self hating racist. He was a Hillary supporter but then went on a crusade against Obama since Hillary lost the primaries.

He is a liar.
He is also a convicted con-man/*********, who established his own "parish" and gave himself his own "PhD" from his fake "academy"

the guy is a lunatic and with as many O's in LOOOON as you can fit.

His "fake" trial consisted of a jury who ALL volunteered and were plucked from the Birthere crowd he patronizes; one juror was from CANADA. The judge wasn't a real judge and who only presided over 2 days out of the "5 day" trial.

Who would be surpised if such a circus would "convict" Obama? and who would be stupid to take his fake court and fake trial and think it holds any weight what-so-ever? insane birthers, that's who.

"Pastor" manning is a traitor to this country; he promotes hates, lies, propaganda, and treason and thinks that he is in the right, when he's been shown to be wrong on all claims he's made. He's ignored evidence and claims by those who knew Obama at Columbia to push his insane agenda.

If you want the real truth, visit Politijab.com, Ohforgoodnessake.com, Obamaconspiracy.org for the REAL truth; not the "truth" that birthers want you to believe.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:46 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Rev. James David Manning held a citizens’ grand jury May 14-19 at his church in Harlem, NY to hear evidence regarding Obama’s history, particularly whether or not he ever attended Columbia University as he has claimed.
So wait, this guy held a TRIAL in his CHURCH using as evidence all the theories and heresay rumors (ie: someone who went to Columbia didn't see Obama there) that have been spread since Obama won the nomination...and found him GUILTY? REALLY???? This is what passes for fact and real important information?????? I can't even TYPE as many question marks as that question demands!

Old 06-23-2010, 01:56 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
So wait, this guy held a TRIAL in his CHURCH using as evidence all the theories and heresay rumors (ie: someone who went to Columbia didn't see Obama there) that have been spread since Obama won the nomination...and found him GUILTY? REALLY???? This is what passes for fact and real important information?????? I can't even TYPE as many question marks as that question demands!

No, this is what insane birthers treat as "fact and real important information"

Manning's claim is that Obama was never at Columbia; well then, then this guy must have been rooming with someone who ACTED and LOOKED like Obama:

Alumni Corner | Columbia College Today

this guy remembered Obama being there:
Obama's Years at Columbia Are a Mystery - September 2, 2008 - The New York Sun

Obama delivered an address at Columbia in 83
Columbia College Today

Yet none of them were "brought" as witnesses. Goes to show what a sham it was.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:00 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No, this is what insane birthers treat as "fact and real important information"

Manning's claim is that Obama was never at Columbia; well then, then this guy must have been rooming with someone who ACTED and LOOKED like Obama:

Alumni Corner | Columbia College Today

this guy remembered Obama being there:
Obama's Years at Columbia Are a Mystery - September 2, 2008 - The New York Sun

Obama delivered an address at Columbia in 83
Columbia College Today

Yet none of them were "brought" as witnesses. Goes to show what a sham it was.
Well there it is. Case closed. Thanks for the sham video OP.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:28 AM

28 posts, read 17,246 times
Pastor Manning is brave patriot from Harlem !

Im amazed the welfare rodents havent gotten to him yet. God bless him.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:34 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heat View Post
Pastor Manning is brave patriot from Harlem !

Im amazed the welfare rodents havent gotten to him yet. God bless him.
Have you ignored all the posts in this thread so far? Oh I see your new only 3 posts so far so you probably don't know. Here at C-D unless you are a republican most people normally read the posts in the thread before responding to it. I can clearly see you haven't done such a thing.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:49 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,539,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

I sat and listened to this man speak for over 8 minutes, thinking he was for real.
Then I went searching for where this trial was held. I admit, it made me go when I read the very first paragraph.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:04 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Yeah, I'm no fan of Obama at all, but this guy really seemed like a crack pot. The red flag for me was his supposed "trial."

Old 06-23-2010, 06:05 AM

848 posts, read 1,953,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Obama won the election fair and square and will serve until January 2013 at the very least. GET OVER IT. McCain lost, Obama won fair and square, get. over. it.
How many ACORN registered dead voters were counted?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies