Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve?
Yes 17 24.29%
No 53 75.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 04:30 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,445,429 times

Advertisements

When did schools go from teaching reading, writing, math, science, etc to becoming a drug store? I mean good Lord if I want my kid to have access to condoms I will give him access or he can go to the local drug store. It is not the school place or responsibility for that matter to be the friggin CVS. The school wants to TEACH about sex fine but enough is enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 04:48 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,831,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
would a condem fit a first grader???????
That's what I thought. The majority (if not all) of first grader don't even ejaculate yet either.
So what's to "protect"?

This story pisses me off. I would move out of that town if I was a parent of a child in that school system.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:22 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,194,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
I am going to teach him about sex have open communication with him. Why does it bother you if they go to school and come back learning everything twice? (From you, then them)
Do you think what the school tells them vs you is going to be any different? There's really only one way to explain sex. You get your self out the same way you go in, right? I don't think schools are going to be teaching kids anything they shouldn't know or don't already. And the school will also be able to answer more questions than I on a lot of things pertaining to health, normal feelings, etc. They bring in licensed medical professionals to educate kids thesedays. I have no problem with my child listening to a doctor explain serious diseases, pregnancy, etc as a direct result of sex.
Yikes, really? This can be covered in a science class; the schools dont need to bring in licensed medical professionals!

Old 06-25-2010, 05:48 PM

37,152 posts, read 42,269,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
But that's my point -- they aren't. What has happened is the school released a statement saying something to the effect that condoms will be available by all students. People have twisted that statement into your kindergartners are having sex. The elementary school ranges from age 4-14. Which is still young, but I think they are primarily speaking to the parents of the older children and not the pre-k'rs.
QFT!!

I'm waiting for people to figure out that there is no age limit on buying condoms either then getting all riled up because "CVS IS SELLING CONDOMS TO 7 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 06-25-2010, 05:51 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,026,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I would want to know if there was a problem with elementary school kids having sex in that school district that prompted them to authorize passing them out to kindergartners.

Who turned these kids onto sex in the first place?

If you looked deep enough you'd find an adult molester.
More like "adult molesterS"

Old 06-25-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
More like "adult molesterS"
Most molesters are family members right?

Old 06-25-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Most molesters are family members right?
Maybe not in this case. Actually, I think society, itself, is becoming a giant molester of children.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
Maybe not in this case. Actually, I think society, itself, is becoming a giant molester of children.
Ummm there is no "this" case. You are the only one (or two) suggesting that someone at the school is molesting kids. And that doesn't even make sense when it comes to the condom issue.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Ummm there is no "this" case. You are the only one (or two) suggesting that someone at the school is molesting kids. And that doesn't even make sense when it comes to the condom issue.
Ummmmm. I don't think you get it, Ceece. There is something going on within this school district. They are attempting to sexualize their children beyond the ridiculous limits that society has already created for our kids.

And I am not the only one who believes something weird is going on. If you don't believe it and you have no problems with it, then why don't you take a break; go relax; watch some t.v.; enjoy a glass of merlot or whatever. Why keep hovering around a board that has no importance to you?

Old 06-25-2010, 06:07 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,339,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
That's what I thought. The majority (if not all) of first grader don't even ejaculate yet either.
So what's to "protect"?

This story pisses me off. I would move out of that town if I was a parent of a child in that school system.
It's not the pregnancy - it's the cooties!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies