Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,026,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Everyone I know with tattoos has rock bottom self esteem. And while sober they say they don't regret them, but when drinking, they tend to reveal how much they hate themselves and want another one because of how they hate themselves.
Your self esteem isnt that great, and you have no tats.......go back to the relationship forum.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,243,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
You could probably try Religious dating sites, 'marking of the skin' is generally a no-no in most fundamentalist sects.

There are, however, PLENTY of tattooed people dating sites.
Yeah, herpesdating and hepdating have lots of tattooed people.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,676,781 times
Quote:
Everyone I know with tattoos has rock bottom self esteem. And while sober they say they don't regret them, but when drinking, they tend to reveal how much they hate themselves and want another one because of how they hate themselves.
Then you just don't know the right people!! I have three tats, I am a woman and my self esteem is high. My husband has three as well, high self esteem.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
You really need to meet more people.... the vast majority of the tattooed people I know are intelligent, articulate, college educated and are business owners, mothers, fathers and just generally good people.

Although, regarding the drinking thing... a lot of the tattooed people I know don't drink or do drugs.

So you would think it's the action of an intelligent person to get a tattoo in a visible area, like on their hand, forearm, or face?

Why would you want a habit/like that is shared with prisoners and gang members?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Yeah, because inserting ink with unverfiably clean/shared needles is a really intelligent thing to do.

You tattoo people are hilarious..

I wonder if there are studies about the IQs of people who have tattoos versus those who do not.
Are there any IQ studies about whiny lawyers that cant get a date?
And employ very faulty logic skills?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:01 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
Quote:
Yeah, herpesdating and hepdating have lots of tattooed people.
WOW, you're soooo clever!!!

Why would you assume every tattooed person has herpes? I certainly don't, and neither does my hubby.... and neither does my Grandfather who was a pilot in WWII, or my grandmother who just got her first tattoo last year.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Are there any IQ studies about whiny lawyers that cant get a date?
And employ very faulty logic skills?
I'm not the one permanently defacing my body because I "wanted to".

How is getting a tattoo any different than being a cutter?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one permanently defacing my body because I "wanted to".

How is getting a tattoo any different than being a cutter?
You've got more issues than National Geographic.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
WOW, you're soooo clever!!!

Why would you assume every tattooed person has herpes? I certainly don't, and neither does my hubby.... and neither does my Grandfather who was a pilot in WWII, or my grandmother who just got her first tattoo last year.
Do you actually expect me to believe that you know the STD status of your grandparents?

maybe the ink is getting to your brain, but not to mine.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,827,157 times
I've got an ego the size of Jupiter (who also had a bit of an ego; I love mythology) and no self-esteem issues to complain about, aside from wanting to start yoga to build a little muscle and improve my flexibility. I don't drink (or smoke for that matter), I don't go to clubs and I'm in a relationship marked at three years this month. Oh, and I'm herpes/hep free.

Your stereotypes are silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies