Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:46 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,521,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest
I never said they were countries.

Oh really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest
I have never called myself a United Statesian.

You can be an American and live in the United States.

People can be African but they don't live in the country of Africa.

People can be European but they don't live in the country of Europe.

And you have the nerve to call Palin dumb.

Hilarious! Palin couldn't have said it better herself. Proof that even mediocre minds think alike.

No wonder they love her. She speaks their language.
Listen up. You can be an American because you are from the Americas. North America or South America.

You can be European because you are from a country in Europe.

You can be African because you are from a country in Africa.

The United States is not America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
First off: not an Obama fan, not a lefty. On CD you always have to clear the air before you dare criticize Caribou Barbie.

The point, proved over and over again is that she is a ditz. She proves it herself in every interview and almost every speech. What? She didn't consult the notes on her hand this time?

And it really doesn't matter does it? A thousand blunders later the Palin Zombies will still be defending their Messiah.
I'm not a "Palin Zombie" whatever that is.

I didn't vote for McCain/Palin. Nor do I pay much attention to her.

I just think it's ridiculous when a leftist says something wrong it is dismissed. When someone else says something wrong they are a ditz.

People on the left try and act like they are intelligent an open-minded and all that nonsesne. And all they can come up with is ditz? LOLs. Retards.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:51 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,553,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Listen up. You can be an American because you are from the Americas. North America or South America.

You can be European because you are from a country in Europe.

You can be African because you are from a country in Africa.

The United States is not America.
Good Job! You get a gold star for finally realizing that both Africa and Europe are continents rather than countries. Good for you!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Good Job! You get a gold star for finally realizing that both Africa and Europe are continents rather than countries. Good for you!
Grow up.

I never said they were countries. Maybe if you could learn how to read.

Instead you come on here with your little childish jokes about people.

What grade are you in? 7th would be my guess.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 PM

[quote=OhioIstheBest;14834504]
Quote:
People on the left try and act like they are intelligent an open-minded and all that nonsesne. And all they can come up with is ditz? LOLs. Retards.
Well, I told you in the very post that you quoted that I'm not a lefty so who's the retard now?

Is that the only strategy you have? When made to look foolish or when in doubt just call them a leftist commie right? Works every time is that it? At least that's the mentality here on City Data. Where have I seen all this before? Oh yeah... the 4th grade.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:01 PM

[quote=Zekester;14834626]
Quote:

Well, I told you in the very post that you quoted that I'm not a lefty so who's the retard now?

Is that the only strategy you have? When made to look foolish or when in doubt just call them a leftist commie right? Works every time is that it? At least that's the mentality here on City Data. Where have I seen all this before? Oh yeah... the 4th grade.
Well, I told you I never voted for Palin and you called me a Palin Zombie.

Guess we are even.

P.S. Didn't call you a commie either. But don't let facts get your way. Your mind is made up.

77,770 posts, read 105,228,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
We "care" for the same reason some folks "care" about the crazy SOB talking to himself on the streetcorner, or why we slow to look at the 5-car pileup, or in the case of "caring" about Palin lovers, it's more like lifting up a rock and just going "ew-w-w, y-u-u-ck!!"
you are making no sense, why should anything you are talking about concern you? If she were running for office it might be different. Think of how many speech givers, TV personalities and politicians say "the dumbest things"

In this particular case the only person to blame was her speech writer. Even then, I would have thought is was comical had I heard the comment, but I certainly wouldn't dwill on it. You don't like her, fine. Many don't like her, fine but some of you are absolutely obsessed with her, that is scary!!!

I don't care for her, I pay very little attention to her and I certainly don't get involved in what she says.

Nita

Quote:
I have never called myself a United Statesian.

You can be an American and live in the United States.

People can be African but they don't live in the country of Africa.

People can be European but they don't live in the country of Europe.

And you have the nerve to call Palin dumb.
What's this then genius?

Old 06-29-2010, 08:03 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,228,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
You mean the money she took from her campaign to buy clothes with?
She didn't do it, the campaign leaders did...

I only defend her because I have an adversity to people who constantly pick on others or those who mistake fact for opinions.
Nita

Old 06-29-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
What's this then genius?
Hey genius. I didn't say they were countries.

I can't help it if you don't know how to comprehend what I wrote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies