Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2010, 06:43 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Holder pardons?????
I used the wrong word, Clinton pardoned but holder was in on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2010, 06:48 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,826 times
2012, the year of REAL CHANGE, cannot come soon enough......

Old 07-06-2010, 07:09 AM

640 posts, read 388,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
After you read the lie being spread around about this MAN of courage, read here.

J. Christian Adams resignation letter 051910

Don't know what "lies" you're talking about, but the guy quit the job and now has another one, and is a conservative blogger for Pajamas Media. Do you suppose all this attention he's getting is increasing the readership for his blog? He's a "star"....

Old 07-06-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I used the wrong word, Clinton pardoned but holder was in on it.
Holder was "in on" Clinton's pardons???

Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Holder was "in on" Clinton's pardons???
Who do you think submitted the people to be pardoned by Clinton?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:16 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
The "coward".

Old 07-06-2010, 07:17 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Simply put, Holder should have been fired months ago.
But then who would recruit all the terrorist loving lawyers for the DoJ?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Who do you think submitted the people to be pardoned by Clinton?
Don't know. That's why I asked.

So Holder TOLD CLINTON who to pardon and Clinton complied? And how does that relate to this issue of Justice Dept dropping the charges in the New Black Panther case?

"Holder gave Clinton a "neutral, leaning towards favorable" opinion of the pardon.[7] The reporter Joe Conason contends that Rich's pardon was actually a favor from Clinton to members of the Israeli government, for which Clinton hoped to gain progress in the peace talks between Israel and Palestine.[15].
During his February testimonies before the House Government Reform Committee and Senate Judiciary Committee, Holder argued his phone call was not intended as a formal Justice Department blessing of the pardon, saying, "my interaction with the White House, I did not view as a recommendation. Because... I didn't have the ability to look at all the materials that had been vetted through the way we normally vet materials."[16] He also did not believe his opinion would be interpreted as a go-ahead for the pardon. "What I said to the White House counsel ultimately was that I was neutral on this because I didn't have a factual basis to make a determination as to whether or not Mr. Quinn's contentions were in fact accurate, whether or not there had been a change in the law, a change in the applicable Justice Department regulations, and whether or not that was something that would justify the extraordinary grant of a pardon."[17] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

Last edited by Nitsua; 07-06-2010 at 07:32 AM..

Old 07-06-2010, 07:23 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Don't know. That's why I asked.

So Hold TOLD CLINTON who to pardon and Clinton complied? And how does that relate to this issue of Justice Dept dropping the charges in the New Black Panther case?
Holder submitted them to Clinton to be pardoned. The final choice is up to the president but He went based on the list that Holder submits . Clinton got a lot of controversy over his pardons.

The rest you need to ask the person that brought it up.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Quote:
Don't know what "lies" you're talking about, but the guy quit the job and now has another one, and is a conservative blogger for Pajamas Media. Do you suppose all this attention he's getting is increasing the readership for his blog? He's a "star"....
The other thread on this subject was posted on this thread.
In the other thread the argument was that Adams resigned because of money, suggesting that he was a phoney out for fame.
I posted his resignation letter here, please read it.
What is being said about his resignation letter in the other thread, is not true.
He is a man of courage that is standing up for the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies