Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2010, 06:40 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Apologies if this has been posted. Holder is showing a pattern of letting some scum of the earth off the hook. First during the Clinton years, and now with Obama.

If the video looks too familiar, go further ahead. There is some new footage from History Channel.

YouTube - The Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies

Quote:
Congrats Holder. You show sympathy for people like this and terrorists yet you want to go after a state for enforcing federal law in fighting illegal immigration? You sir, can screw off. Id love to spit in your face but thatd be a wast of my saliva. I demand this mans resignation or firing.
Oh no!
You would be called a RACIST, why you would end up in jail!
Now you know it is against the LAW to infringe on THIS man's "rights".
There would be riots in the streets!
Noooooo, let this man stand at the VOTING precinct with his billy club, why it is his "right" but you don't have any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 06:58 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
The wimpy panther nerd in the video isn't thinking right. If blacks are with "white cracka hoes", wouldn't they be breeding them out of existence? My guess he's more mentally disturbed than racist, something like a 75/25 split.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:00 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
The wimpy panther nerd in the video isn't thinking right. If blacks are with "white cracka hoes", wouldn't they be breeding them out of existence? My guess he's more mentally disturbed than racist, something like a 75/25 split.
And how would it be breeding them out of existence? going by your thought process on this, wouldnt it be both of them breeding each other out of existence?

Old 07-07-2010, 07:01 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,082,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
That mkes no sense. This thread is exposing the racism in the black panther party as well as the rampant racism in the justice department. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
This is exposing racism in the NEW Black Panther Party.. not the Black Panther Party. There is a difference.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:24 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Apologies if this has been posted. Holder is showing a pattern of letting some scum of the earth off the hook. First during the Clinton years, and now with Obama.

If the video looks too familiar, go further ahead. There is some new footage from History Channel.

YouTube - The Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies

Congrats Holder. You show sympathy for people like this and terrorists yet you want to go after a state for enforcing federal law in fighting illegal immigration? You sir, can screw off. Id love to spit in your face but thatd be a wast of my saliva. I demand this mans resignation or firing.
I don't think Holder does anything that is not politically motivated or driven by his own personal ideology, he is the worst possible sort of AG to be appointed. Holder works to further his own views and the US law and Constitution be damned.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:26 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
See... that's the problem right there.

He did not have a "wham bam victory." He had a default judgment. The fact that "the Panthers who were charged and being tried never set foot in the courtroom" also means that no defense was offered. The government's case could have been paper thin or worse, and it wouldn't have mattered. A default judgment is not a judgment on the merits. It's a judgment because one side didn't show up.

If this guy's bosses decided that a default judgment would be a miscarriage of justice, it's possible they might actually know what they were doing.
I disagree. The decision to drop the case seems to be politically motivated, as there was plenty of evidence against the NBP. Read Bartle Bull's affidavit. With a C-D user name of HistorianDude, you should already be familiar with Bartle Bull's civil rights history:
bull-declaration_04-07-20092.pdf (http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bull-declaration_04-07-20092.pdf - broken link)

Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
Wow. I knew SOME of you liberals were bad but judging from some of the comments you are worse than that. So much worse. You scoff at the video claiming its fake, then you have the audacity to say posting it is racist?!?! You must either share the same sediment as the New Black Panthers or youre really, really, really ignorant...and thats being kind.

Hot Air » Video: The nice young man Eric Holder let off the hook

Holder, the same man who pardons terrorists and calls America a Nation of cowards, then lets these bigot, scum off the hook. Yeah, I must be racist for being angry about this and posting the video. Of course, I must be the one who's insane. LOL You people who defend Holder and the NBP are absolutely crazy. You are the reasons why we think liberalism is a mental disorder; you prove it with every other word you spew.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:12 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,595,461 times
Holder is a radical and terrorist sympathizer who needs to be given the boot...

Old 07-07-2010, 08:14 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Why aren't Democrats outraged at this???

Old 07-07-2010, 08:16 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I don't think Holder does anything that is not politically motivated or driven by his own personal ideology, he is the worst possible sort of AG to be appointed. Holder works to further his own views and the US law and Constitution be damned.

so....doesn't this say more about the person that "APPOINTED" him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies