Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 09:16 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I've said it many times. Glenn Beck is the most honest person on TV or Radio.

Truth scares the hell out of progressives!
I couldn't rep you so you will just have to accept my thanks for posting this post. Truth does scare the hell out of progressives and Beck is very full of that. They can't prove he is lying so they just call him a racist and liar but never have any examples of his lies.

Read your opening post and see why some would think you were calling Beck a bully because of your wording.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Here are some of Glenn Beck’s claims, all proven completely false by Pulitzer Prize winning site politifact.com:

Labor union president Andy Stern is “most frequent visitor” at the White House.

Less than 10% of Obama’s Cabinet appointees “have any experience in the private sector.”

“Mitt Romney … gave you government health care that is now bankrupting the state” of Massachusetts.

Forty-five percent of doctors “say they’ll quit” if health care reform passes.

“Why do we have automatic citizenship upon birth? We’re the only country in the world that has it.”

“In the health care bill, we’re now offering insurance for dogs.”

John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, “has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population.”

Franklin Roosevelt never allocated more than 12 percent of GDP to federal spending, while the percentage for Barack Obama is not projected to drop below 22.8 percent.

Chile ranks third internationally in economic freedom, while the U.S. ranks
17th.

“You don’t know if this (the H1N1 vaccine) is gonna cause neurological damage like it did in the 1970s.”

There are hundreds more of course, but the main point of concern is this:
What happens to education when it is based upon opinions without evidence? What happens to education when poor opinions are disguised as fact?

Glenn Beck’s lies and why we should worry about his “university” « A little more conversation, please

Head Of Fox News Busted On Glenn Beck Lies & More By Huffington/Krugman

YouTube - Head Of Fox News Busted On Glenn Beck Lies & More By Huffington/Krugman

More Glenn Beck Lies Exposed

Joe. My. God.: Rachel Maddow Exposes Glenn Beck's Lies About Her Global Warming Show

The Anatomy Of A Glenn Beck Lie

News Corpse » The Anatomy Of A Glenn Beck Lie:

I have not even scratched the surface.
You need to scratch a little harder because all your claims don't seem to have any proof other than the words of a left leaning organization that spits their turds out to be eaten by the sheeple.

I especially got a kick out of you using Krugman and Huffingrton as proof about any of his words. I guess you don't know about their attachment to the most recently exposed group of hundreds of left leaning media people. The name of that group is Journolists.

This post is filled with so much Pelosi that I would think you choked just putting it together.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:22 AM

640 posts, read 388,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I couldn't rep you so you will just have to accept my thanks for posting this post. Truth does scare the hell out of progressives and Beck is very full of that. They can't prove he is lying so they just call him a racist and liar but never have any examples of his lies.

Read your opening post and see why some would think you were calling Beck a bully because of your wording.

Oh, yeah, a big fan of Glenn Beck's is Richard Poplawski. Do you know who that is? A "picture" of sanity and rational thought indeed

Old 07-21-2010, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Is this thread for real? Yeah I seeing Obama running around crying like a little girl "Michelle the mean ol Glen Beck is talking bad about me again" LOL yeah right.
Since Beck switched to just trying to expose this administration about 2 or 3 months ago I have been waiting to hear of his demise at the hands of whoever was hired to do the job. I think they have to get rid of him and they can't do it any other way.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
You need to scratch a little harder because all your claims don't seem to have any proof other than the words of a left leaning organization that spits their turds out to be eaten by the sheeple.

I especially got a kick out of you using Krugman and Huffingrton as proof about any of his words. I guess you don't know about their attachment to the most recently exposed group of hundreds of left leaning media people. The name of that group is Journolists.

This post is filled with so much Pelosi that I would think you choked just putting it together.

Glenn Beck appeals to right-wing lunatics and white supremacists such as Richard Poplawski.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-22-2010 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:28 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Glenn Beck appeals to right-wing lunatics and white supremacists such as Richard Poplawski.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-22-2010 at 01:29 AM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 07-21-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Since Beck switched to just trying to expose this administration about 2 or 3 months ago I have been waiting to hear of his demise at the hands of whoever was hired to do the job. I think they have to get rid of him and they can't do it any other way.
Continuing to say that "this administration" is going to kill Beck for the irresponsible crap he preaches is sheer insanity. Aren't you one of those who also like to "gossip" about the Clintons having people killed too? That paranoia is getting out of hand.

Hey, get the hell out of Kansas once in awhile and see what the real world is actually like.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Do you even know who Richard Poplawski is? Did you know that he listened to Glenn, too?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:40 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Do you even know who Richard Poplawski is? Did you know that he listened to Glenn, too?

Old 07-21-2010, 10:04 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
So we were thrilled to hear a new one on the Glenn Beck radio program on Nov. 12, 2009:
"Do you know in the health care bill, we're now offering insurance for dogs," Beck said. "Do I need to say any more?"

Actually yes. Keep going.

"If you are somebody who is like, 'Well, I just, I'm struggling and we're barely making ends meet,' I'm not paying for your dog cardiologist!" Beck said. "Not gonna do it. I'm sorry, the dog goes nighty night."

There was some discussion between Beck and his executive producer about their own dogs' medical issues, whether or not they have pet insurance, and whether the Obama administration is putting animals on par with humans.

Like so many claims in the health care debate, Beck has taken a kernel of something in the bill and spun it to an absurd conclusion.

PolitiFact | Glenn Beck claims health care bill includes insurance for dogs

"So the real question I have for you folks (Democrats): Why are veterinarians part of this health care bill?" Stearns asked.

Rep. Slaughter responded: "Have you ever heard of swine flu? Have you ever heard about food safety? Have you ever heard that 70 percent of all of the antibiotics produced in the United States are given to cattle and poultry even though they are not ill? But swine flu should make you worry a little bit, don’t you think?"
If the healthcare bill pays schooling expenses for vets, then yes, it is paying medical expenses for pets. You think college is free, and they dont need to pass college bills onto the patients when they start a medical practice?

Just more fake outrage from the left, claiming someone is wrong, while turning a blind eye to the fact they were right..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies