Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:07 AM

3,537 posts, read 9,448,076 times

Advertisements

The ruling elite want to poison the "non elite" for a few reasons.

- dumb you down and make you docile
- to make you ill, so you go to the medical industry to take drugs with side effects that make you even more ill
- to decrease the population and eliminate the weaker gene pool

The top 10 most common poisons:
1) Fluoride
2) Aspartame
3) GM foods especially corn and soy beans
4) Pesticides like Round Up
5) High Fructose Corn Syrup
6) Mercury in foods and vaccines
7) MSG (natural or artificial flavorings)
8) Aluminum in products like deodorant
9) dyes like "Red 40"
10) Sodium laureth sulfate or sodium lauryl found in shampoo

Also stay away from....
-Microwaved food
-processed sugar
-coffee
-soda
-sports drinks
-dryer sheets
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 12:04 PM

1,496 posts, read 3,390,589 times
Why do you call them "elite"? They all seem to nearly be mnanufacturering companies. Are you really indicting "Corprate America"? Simply make your own choices and then you don't have a problem, do you? Seems simple enough to me..

Old 07-22-2010, 12:23 PM

245 posts, read 586,794 times
Sigh.
This is why reading history is so important,OP.

Prior to Upton Sinclair's book The Jungle, it was routine for companies to sell spoiled and contaminated food. That still occurs, although nowhere the levels that it did back then.

Most of the items on your list are either preservatives or food additives. They have been approved by the government for use in food and have been tested.
Until and if you present actual testing data (from peer-reviewed journals) why would (or should) anybody listen to you?

Do some homework, read few sites and book that contradict what you say, think about it for a while and then come back here,OK?
Sound like a plan?

Old 07-22-2010, 12:24 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,481,596 times
Actually I was thinking along the lines of Cheap Chinese Imports.

I hate Cheap crap made in China.

[I bought a 3 sectioned laundry sorter from Target two weeks ago, had to put the stupid thing together and if that wasn't enough, I look at one of the cheap plastic injection molded joints and it's CRACKED already! 48 bucks for some cheaply made in China bull*pucky! I swear I'm making the illuminati filthy rich! They're forcing me to spend my money over and over again on the same junk that should last me at least 1 year! (I know I said last one year, it's because I have been brainwashed into having low expectations of things I buy lasting longer than one year).]

I wake up in the middle of the night muttering over and over "must ... go... to ... TAAHRR.GET".

Old 07-22-2010, 12:36 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,535,464 times
Good post. It is the rich and corrupt who pay off our government to let their product stay on the market. Add yellow dye 5 and 6 to your list, that and red 40 all cause cancer in lab mice. That was on T.V. recently, so I guess the FDA feels we were warned.

I'll refer to the spraying that going on across America, that causes medical problems. Who profits? Who is allowing this to happen? It has to be the government otherwise all these jets would be taken out by our military. But wait, they fly like military pilots. I guess they are on the bandwagon too.

We can avoid products we know harm us but we can't avoid the air we breath that they are contaminating. Which contaminates the soil and the food produced from it.

YouTube - What in the World are They Spraying - Official Trailer

Heavy Metals Poisoning, Brain Injury, and Clandestine Weather Modification Pro

Heavy Metal Poisoning, Brain Injury, Weather Mod

Old 07-22-2010, 12:37 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,488,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafinzi View Post
The ruling elite want to poison the "non elite" for a few reasons.

- dumb you down and make you docile
- to make you ill, so you go to the medical industry to take drugs with side effects that make you even more ill
- to decrease the population and eliminate the weaker gene pool

The top 10 most common poisons:
1) Fluoride
2) Aspartame
3) GM foods especially corn and soy beans
4) Pesticides like Round Up
5) High Fructose Corn Syrup
6) Mercury in foods and vaccines
7) MSG (natural or artificial flavorings)
8) Aluminum in products like deodorant
9) dyes like "Red 40"
10) Sodium laureth sulfate or sodium lauryl found in shampoo

Also stay away from....
-Microwaved food
-processed sugar
-coffee
-soda
-sports drinks
-dryer sheets
I would agree that many of those items are toxic and I do my best to avoid them. However claiming their is a conspiracy to poison us by the "elite" is ridiculous.

Old 07-22-2010, 12:40 PM

387 posts, read 533,742 times
There are a handful of people that are allergic to the items the OP listed. I'm not sure if it is to dumb down the people or to sell a product? Business to business marketing is big business.

But for centuries people in authority have occasionally tried to dumb people down and use trickery on the people. In fact, I think there is a book called the dumbing down of america? But at the end of the day we all have the choice to stay on top of things. And we can only be fooled so many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
I think Somebody hasn't taken their medication today!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:43 PM

It's just another product to sell. Plain old fashioned greed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I would agree that many of those items are toxic and I do my best to avoid them. However claiming their is a conspiracy to poison us by the "elite" is ridiculous.

Old 07-22-2010, 12:58 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,670,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Good post. It is the rich and corrupt who pay off our government to let their product stay on the market. Add yellow dye 5 and 6 to your list, that and red 40 all cause cancer in lab mice. That was on T.V. recently, so I guess the FDA feels we were warned.

I'll refer to the spraying that going on across America, that causes medical problems. Who profits? Who is allowing this to happen? It has to be the government otherwise all these jets would be taken out by our military. But wait, they fly like military pilots. I guess they are on the bandwagon too.

We can avoid products we know harm us but we can't avoid the air we breath that they are contaminating. Which contaminates the soil and the food produced from it.
Well, next time I see a person wearing an oxygen mask, I'll know for sure that they are an 'elite'. Maybe I'll rip it off of their face and make them breathe the same air that I am!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:59 PM

Maybe he has asthma, sinus problems, or other allergy problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Well, next time I see a person wearing an oxygen mask, I'll know for sure that they are an 'elite'. Maybe I'll rip it off of their face and make them breathe the same air that I am!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies