Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2010, 10:14 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,289,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
sorry young one, but I know exactly you funt is. maybe when you get out of high school, you will learn that black people are not evil. maybe you will learn to accept us as equals.
What a joke. So much for this thread.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:19 AM

89,325 posts, read 45,057,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
this is a one-man/woman tea party destruction "team"! LOL Who needs David Duke's help? (snort, snort)...
What a shame you want to destroy this woman:

YouTube - Cedra Crenshaw at 2010 Will County Tax Day rally

And this man:

YouTube - Congressional Candidate LTC Allen West At The Revolution / American Freedom Tour

Old 07-27-2010, 10:25 AM

382 posts, read 303,527 times

YouTube - Black Panthers, Obama & White Civil Rights!

Dukes new video since yall already got a thread about him.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 AM

640 posts, read 389,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I wasn't referring to myself and/or cuebald. We didn't have to say anything. Another poster was doing quite well at destroying the credibility of the tea party in this thread. I don't want to destroy the tea party. I just want to see how serious they are about not accepting support from the very far reaches of the right wing, meaning David Duke and white nationalists. So far the tea party is just failing itself by remaining silent on the issue.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:51 AM

Oh, does David Duke work for FOX now? All the things he said in that video certainly are consistent with things posted here by many tea party supporters and avid FOX fans. Duke has found his "new home" in the tea party is seems. And Duke has not renounced his white nationalist beliefs, has he?

Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,990,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post

YouTube - Black Panthers, Obama & White Civil Rights!

Dukes new video since yall already got a thread about him.
Duke looks bad! He looks like he is 70 years old. That's what Hate does to a body.

The NBPP are idiots. When they stood out front of that polling center in my city. It was dead in the middle of a predominately Black neighborhood, where the majority of people are Democrats. Who were they intimidating?

If they had the cojones they would of went to the North East or Center City to intimidate the White voters. They didn't ofcouse! ( Cowards )

All racist suck!!

Old 07-27-2010, 10:58 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,480,490 times
Quote:
Oh, does David Duke work for FOX now? All the things he said in that video certainly are consistent with things posted here by many tea party supporters and avid FOX fans. Duke has found his "new home" in the tea party is seems. And Duke has not renounced his white nationalist beliefs, has he?
Has Obama denounced his radical black nationalist beliefs? Or his horrid relationship with Farrakahn? We are talking about the POTUS here and not some irrelevant person such as Duke.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:58 AM

89,325 posts, read 45,057,338 times
Quote:
I wasn't referring to myself and/or cuebald. We didn't have to say anything. Another poster was doing quite well at destroying the credibility of the tea party in this thread.
Hmmm... No basis to your 'claim.'

Old 07-27-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What a joke. So much for this thread.
unfortunately yes. time for the ignore button it seems.

Did you notice in that Duke video that his white nationalist heart is with FOX news and many of the tea party posters on cd......same focus, same arguments......and they all are in agreement. Must be why the tea party will not publicly reject Duke's support. Interesting that the "whites are being attacked by racist blacks" arguent has become such a popular response since Obama was elected President.

Old 07-27-2010, 11:23 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,480,490 times
Quote:
unfortunately yes. time for the ignore button it seems.

Did you notice in that Duke video that his white nationalist heart is with FOX news and many of the tea party posters on cd......same focus, same arguments......and they all are in agreement. Must be why the tea party will not publicly reject Duke's support. Interesting that the "whites are being attacked by racist blacks" arguent has become such a popular response since Obama was elected President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies