Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2010, 11:27 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,083,239 times

Advertisements

Just because you don't like the truth, doesnt change it.

The Dems always have and always will be more racist then the conservatives.

As has been said in this post many of times the tea party has made it quite known that they do not support racism, and find it to be utterly wrong.

Just because you want so badly the tea party to be racist doesnt make it so.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-27-2010 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 07-27-2010, 12:04 PM

640 posts, read 388,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Just because you don't like the truth, doesnt change it.

The Dems always have and always will be more racist then the conservatives.

As has been said in this post many of times the tea party has made it quite known that they do not support racism, and find it to be utterly wrong.

Just because you want so badly the tea party to be racist doesnt make it so.
Thread killer. guess that's what you wanted all along. We don't want to expose the true nature of many tea party supporters, now, do we.

The Republican Party has long been home for white racists.......Need I remind you that David Duke won election to the House of Representatives in LA as a Republican......a conservative Republican.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-27-2010 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 07-27-2010, 12:06 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,083,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Thread killer. guess that's what you wanted all along. We don't want to expose the true nature of many tea party supporters, now, do we.

The Republican Party has long been home for white racists.......Need I remind you that David Duke won election to the House of Representatives in LA as a Republican......a conservative Republican.
and the Democratic Party has been home for white racists far longer then the Republican Party. Wow..

Old 07-27-2010, 02:50 PM

2,422 posts, read 2,281,436 times
Quote:
It is a big deal that Duke endorsed/defended the Tea Party in a video and published it. As someone else said, silence regarding that endorsement implies agreement and acceptance. Everybody knows that. The point is that the Tea Party is remaining silent about David Duke, just as it has remained silent about the other white supremacist group the NAACP brought up as an example of white racists in the Tea Party. That organization is Council of Conservative Citizens.

Perhaps if no one mentions the Duke endorsement, people will FORGET about it? Is that what the Tea Party is hoping for, that people will either not notice the Duke endorsement or if no one mentions it "it will go away"? Then they don't have to offend their white supremacits supporters and yet also not have to be held accountable?
TP didn't ask for his endorsement, he did this on his own. Do you really think the TP wants to be affiliated with him?

Old 07-27-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
TP didn't ask for his endorsement, he did this on his own. Do you really think the TP wants to be affiliated with him?
I really think that in an abundance of caution, and in order to be very clear, that the TP should make an unequivocal statement that they are not affiliated with David Duke in any way and they do not accept his endorsement and do not want any affiliation with the White Nationalist David Duke. That's what I really think. And I don't understand why they choose to remain silent regarding his endorsement.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:01 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,238,037 times
Quote:
I really think that in an abundance of caution, and in order to be very clear, that the TP should make an unequivocal statement that they are not affiliated with David Duke in any way and they do not accept his endorsement and do not want any affiliation with the White Nationalist David Duke. That's what I really think. And I don't understand why they choose to remain silent regarding his endorsement.
Which was the original question.

Last edited by cuebald; 07-27-2010 at 04:36 PM..

Old 07-27-2010, 05:04 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,885,791 times
Quote:

If you want to continue ignoring the issues and instead want to focus on a thread killer, go to the original post in this thread, it's absurd.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:27 PM

382 posts, read 303,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Duke looks bad! He looks like he is 70 years old. That's what Hate does to a body.

The NBPP are idiots. When they stood out front of that polling center in my city. It was dead in the middle of a predominately Black neighborhood, where the majority of people are Democrats. Who were they intimidating?

If they had the cojones they would of went to the North East or Center City to intimidate the White voters. They didn't ofcouse! ( Cowards )

All racist suck!!
He is old. Jeez try doing research before making such a bland statement that is untrue and not very thought out in its process.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
He is old. Jeez try doing research before making such a bland statement that is untrue and not very thought out in its process.
Duke is not 70 years old, is he!???

Old 07-28-2010, 05:54 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,281,436 times
He is 60, born in 1950. do the math.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies