Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 07:21 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times

Advertisements

....and why do other races feel the need to cry racism over absolutely everything?

Ive simply had it with this racism garbage. Some idiot that happened to be a latina was on Bill O tonight, and said that the 70 plus percent in Arizona that wanted this law in place were racist.

You never see asians crying racism? Kinda funny right? Seeing how the Left and certain other groups always point to anyone who isnt liberal and say they are racist against hispanics and blacks. Asians are never brought up.

First, racism is overblown and we all know it. It is a cry used by the left constantly, and we are seeing it even more and more. If us whites who arent liberal are so racist, youd think Asians would be stepping up to the plate to to join in from the other side.

-Maybe its because they dont see us as racist.

-Maybe its because they come here, and dont sit around waiting for frickin hand outs, sitting around on welfare.

-Maybe its because instead of crying about not having this or getting that, they bust the butts to achieve something in life.

-Maybe its because they dont see the world as this race and that race is try to exploit it for their personal gain.

-Maybe its because they dont want the government to take care of them and tell them how much they are victims and that they really really need the government or the evil conservatives will have them wiped off the map.

Im sorry, but surely, if we were actually racist like the Left wants you to believe we all are, it would affect the Asians as well. But it doesnt, and that because the fact is, the very large majority of us arent racist.

And you know what. Its time those of you who whine from the liberal perspective about race this and race that, its time for you to take a cue from Asians.

And if you also happen to be a liberal hispanic or black who likes to pull the race card, its time for you to take a cue from the Asians and read and live by the "Maybes.." above.

And if youre a white liberal, quit exposing CERTAIN minorities for your political gain!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:25 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,481,895 times
When all your bases belong to us it does not really matter, now does it?

Old 07-28-2010, 07:31 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,571,410 times
First of all, one person on Bill O'Reilly does not an opinion of an entire race make. Secondly, I don't really see a lot of Hispanics crying racism in general. What I do see is many Hispanics working their fingers to the bone while trying to live a better life here. Finally, if you want to see racism, read some of the posts in the "Illegal Immigration" forum.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
....and why do other races feel the need to cry racism over absolutely everything?

Ive simply had it with this racism garbage. Some idiot that happened to be a latina was on Bill O tonight, and said that the 70 plus percent in Arizona that wanted this law in place were racist.

You never see asians crying racism? Kinda funny right? Seeing how the Left and certain other groups always point to anyone who isnt liberal and say they are racist against hispanics and blacks. Asians are never brought up.

First, racism is overblown and we all know it. It is a cry used by the left constantly, and we are seeing it even more and more. If us whites who arent liberal are so racist, youd think Asians would be stepping up to the plate to to join in from the other side.

-Maybe its because they dont see us as racist.

-Maybe its because they come here, and dont sit around waiting for frickin hand outs, sitting around on welfare.

-Maybe its because instead of crying about not having this or getting that, they bust the butts to achieve something in life.

-Maybe its because they dont see the world as this race and that race is try to exploit it for their personal gain.

-Maybe its because they dont want the government to take care of them and tell them how much they are victims and that they really really need the government or the evil conservatives will have them wiped off the map.

Im sorry, but surely, if we were actually racist like the Left wants you to believe we all are, it would affect the Asians as well. But it doesnt, and that because the fact is, the very large majority of us arent racist.

And you know what. Its time those of you who whine from the liberal perspective about race this and race that, its time for you to take a cue from Asians.

And if you also happen to be a liberal hispanic or black who likes to pull the race card, its time for you to take a cue from the Asians and read and live by the "Maybes.." above.

And if youre a white liberal, quit exposing CERTAIN minorities for your political gain!
I think you will find that the leadership of the left told their people to use race to try to gain some ground along with some other fool things. I have really been getting a kick out of being called a racist for not voting for Obama and for not agreeing with many of his policies. Actually, I have tried to get them to call me racist without ever saying the word about him since I never see him as anything but a man without seeing his race.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,303,823 times
You don't see any asians crying racism? Really? There are quite a few asian activists out there. It might not be all in your face, but due to the way they're portrayed in entertainment and the media, as weak yes-men, they probably need to be.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:34 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
You both are ignoring the point of the thread. Asians. If we were so racist, Asians would take note of it and surely not stay silent about it.

crbcbrgv,
There have been a lot of hispanics who have said we are racist. Its usually dealing with immigration. And while you may be right about some of them busting their tales to live a better life, it doesnt excuse breaking the law. And it doesnt excuse the government from enforcing our laws.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:36 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,481,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
You don't see any asians crying racism? Really? There are quite a few asian activists out there. It might not be all in your face, but due to the way they're portrayed in entertainment and the media, as weak yes-men, they probably need to be.
I know some Asian activists took issue with the cast of "The Last Airbender" so I agree that they are out there...

Old 07-28-2010, 07:37 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,633,377 times
The left is the most racist group of people in the history of this country. Everything revolves around skin color to them. They cannot see past it. They seek to divide the nation along racial lines every time they get a chance. Its really quiet pathetic to watch.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
First of all, one person on Bill O'Reilly does not an opinion of an entire race make. Secondly, I don't really see a lot of Hispanics crying racism in general. What I do see is many Hispanics working their fingers to the bone while trying to live a better life here. Finally, if you want to see racism, read some of the posts in the "Illegal Immigration" forum.
I drew in a deep breath when my dentist told me that some doctors were leaving his city because of the Hispanics. His assistant at the time is one of those people and came here as a small child with her parents who came in legally and became citizens. She is very proud of that part of her background but she won't allow English to be spoken in her home. She speaks very fluent English and Spanish. She did chime in with him so I guess she and the other four Hispanics that work there and all speak both languages and all of them went to school in that town for the full 12 years +. They don't consider themselves Hispanics, only the illegal aliens the town is full of are Hispanics to them.

I have heard more Hispanic types spouting that race word today than any day I can remember because of the Arizona law. It is time for all people no matter their color to stop calling me a racist because I don't like Obama since it is only left leaning crap.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
You both are ignoring the point of the thread. Asians. If we were so racist, Asians would take note of it and surely not stay silent about it.

crbcbrgv,
There have been a lot of hispanics who have said we are racist. Its usually dealing with immigration. And while you may be right about some of them busting their tales to live a better life, it doesnt excuse breaking the law. And it doesnt excuse the government from enforcing our laws.
The fact that our libs refuse to think of illegal aliens as criminals seems a bit racist to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies