Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 02:45 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The differance then was even the devients kept their perversions behind closed doors or in the dark alleys. Now we have the perverts, degenerates, demented and devient mainstreaming their sickness in the public and the schools.

Self respect and decency is under an all-out assult.

What was bad is now good and vice versa . And what few survived the entrapment of so called education are now being sacrificed in politicle wars .

I find a lot of truth now in music ' While My Guitar Gently Weeps ' is another song that reminds me of us today . It was written for the suffering of Bangledesh if I remember right but all the lyrics could be for us today .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Let me get this right, you personally witnessed naked people dragging children around in the streets...men having sex while children and cops watched...?

I am not going to bother to "google it", if this indeed did happen, you need to supply the proof...

Do what you want to, but I'll provide proof when you back up everything you say on this forum too . Thanks to those who agree with this kind of evil it's hard to find but it can be found . I don't have the ability to paste it because my dial up kicks me off pages .

Old 08-10-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Let me get this right, you personally witnessed naked people dragging children around in the streets...men having sex while children and cops watched...?

I am not going to bother to "google it", if this indeed did happen, you need to supply the proof...
See if this works, but it may not be the same news I saw .

ww.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageld=71616

san fran public sex at gay fest ,no arrest

Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I heard this old song and it reminds me of the way some of us feel today about the shape of our society .

The change is overwhelming to some of us . We see our young being indoctrinated into everything we once considered vile and deviant . We see unjust wars for past 50 years where some feel only benefits the rich powerful .

Even our fight for equal rights have been used as a weapon against all races but none so harschly as the black and white males of America . Pitted against each other by our leaders .

I see my grand kids suffering from the 'freedom' given to us by the sexual revolution of ex drug addicts and it makes me feel lost . How do you stop a kid from doing drugs, having sex without decipline ? Leaders took that away too . Why should they care when their future looks dim . Their nation is being invaded by those who don't assimulate . If they live long enough they will be slaves to those who are multipling and building forces inside their nation .

How do you tell a young black man he can make it when all he's learned is how hopeless his life is ? White males are now the scapegoats of everything wrong with us . Black females are now left with children to raise alone .

It was bad for some in the 50s and 60s but we were making the right changes then, not anymore . While many are killing each other in the streets others are getting rich off the blood money and the warmongers are ' building ' other nations while they tear down ours .. Dividing us more everyday to enslave us all .
Yep, that's la vida for you. There's only so much one man (and woman) can do for the world... but we can teach our children what is what. If we all raise our kids right the world might possibly stand a chance in the future.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:05 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,793,335 times
Quote:
I only now that I am sorry for my grandkids and my great grandkids are still young but them too .

They don't have a direction in life that society use to offer the young .
People are too angry and confused about what we're supposed to be doing. THAT 'trickles' down. Now if only 'Washington' would wake up and actually do what's right, instead of convenient, that would be an awesome start to 'recovery'.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:11 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,055,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
And, last but not least... Every generation laments the generation below them. Youth may be wasted on the young, but memories are sure as hell wasted on the old.
I actually have a great deal of faith in the upcoming generation, which I think has the wherewithal to right my generation's wrongs. As for me and my fellow late-Boomers/Gen-Xers, well, I think we've done a lot of screwing up. Fortunately, I think we're turning out to be fairly good parents.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:13 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
See if this works, but it may not be the same news I saw .

ww.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageld=71616

san fran public sex at gay fest ,no arrest

What you posted was true. The cops stood by and did nothing while some gays had devient sex in public at a gay pride parade. That kind of degeneracy in public is the norm in that community.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:15 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,055,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
What you posted was true. The cops stood by and did nothing while some gays had devient sex in public at a gay pride parade. That kind of degeneracy in public is the norm in that community.
I've witnessed the gay pride parade in SF, and it most certainly is NOT the norm.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
More half truths and lies put out by the liberals . Your talking about a society and era I lived in and people I knew and most of them were not having sex with many strangers or ' hooking ' up like kids do now .

No girls showing their breast on mtv, or cell phones . We had something then most kids of today never heard of, it's called modesty and .self respect for our bodies .

Old 08-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formercalifornian View Post
I've witnessed the gay pride parade in SF, and it most certainly is NOT the norm.

I watched many films online mainly at religious sites and it happens in most cities and parades . Men fondling each other, women with naked breast flopping while draggign their kids along . So save it for someone who hasn't witnesed it .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies