Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 02:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I loved the part:

"Alerted to the Bell situation, the White House quickly added the Bell city manager to the list of jobs saved by its stimulus plan."
I wonder if they thought anybody would believe that they saved a job like that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 02:29 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder if they thought anybody would believe that they saved a job like that?
Why not? People apparently believe Ann Coulter

Old 08-13-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Only those who read her have a chance to believe her and surely one who would accept the fact that that man made that much more than the President of the US gets would be pretty simple.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Only those who read her have a chance to believe her and surely one who would accept the fact that that man made that much more than the President of the US gets would be pretty simple.
I've actually read quite a bit of Coulter and own 3 of her books. I still think she's batsh*t insane and just a plain mean person. I can't imagine living life with so much hatred towards another group of people. I may not like the way many conservatives think, but I'm absolutely willing to debate and talk. People like Coulter just yell and scream and spew hatred to draw attention to themselves. Maybe she has a personality disorder....

Old 08-13-2010, 03:22 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
I'd say she has the credibility of a broken clock.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:01 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
People like Coulter just yell and scream and spew hatred to draw attention to themselves. Maybe she has a personality disorder....
Yell and scream?? You really don't know what you're talking about. Ann always uses a smooth, low sarcastic tone and remains very cool in a feminine way.

It's usually people like you that yell and scream shrilly while accusing Ann of screaming and spewing hatred.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Hard for anyone to find one true word in this post.
Looking at the letters wiki means about the same thing to me that the laws with the words comprehensive or reform in their title mean to me. When Obama and his two henchmen get a law that has comprehensive or reform in it you have to know what is coming. The word part, wiki, means about the same thing to me but sometimes it appears it is magical to progs.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
You still can't discount that she has some pretty awesome information and facts thrown out with a joke to soften the blow or to harden it - whatever works! LOL!
The progs can discount those things since they never read anything she writes, just keep up the attacks and will do so until the progressive websites tell them it is ok to back off and read some things like Coulter. Of course, she is preaching to the choir since the real choir won't let her words get near to their minds.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Naw, let them keep on with the name calling. It just drives home the fact that they have no intelligent argument against what is being said, so they have to resort to personal attacks that have nothing to do with the discussion.

Journolist 101, doncha know....
They don't know what she says since they refuse to read any of her words for fear that they might "foul" their minds. They protect themselves by avoiding reading anything that George Soros doesn't want them to read.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well some of us believe what she writes is true but then those of your prog leaning don't read her so you don't really know whether to believe her or not. Does Media Matters of Think Progress ever tell you what to believe and what not to believe? Just wondering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies