Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 09:53 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,349,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

Israel is only a semi-secular state as there is no full separation of religion from state offices. For example, Israel has no secular marriages, no secular divorces and no secular burials.

Israeli homosexuals get religious burials ?

LGBT rights in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religious Israel would administer God's Law given to Israel.
The Edomite-jew state is an abomination.

~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2010, 10:09 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Ahmadinejad isn't really all that different from the glorious Kim Il-Sung over in North Korea. He's a blustering demagogue. He says things designed to make people in other countries angry, and I suspect he just wants someone to attack his country--doesn't matter whom; Israel, the United States, Paraguay--so he can justify a war to his own people. I don't think he's anything unusual, and I don't think he's going to live long enough to die a natural death, either.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:09 AM

915 posts, read 1,190,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post

~
Smoke and mirrors from Kings Highway. Are you making this and anti-Israel thread or ant-gay thread? Make up your mind. Or are you so full of hate you cannot decide who you hate more?

Old 08-25-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm113 View Post

Smoke and mirrors from Kings Highway. Are you making this and anti-Israel thread or ant-gay thread? Make up your mind. Or are you so full of hate you cannot decide who you hate more?
You posted that there are no secular burials.

Since homosexuals are legal, I asked the question
do homosexuals get religious burials ?

I notice you didn't answer the question.

~

Old 08-25-2010, 01:15 PM

915 posts, read 1,190,665 times
Quote:
You posted that there are no secular burials.

Since homosexuals are legal, I asked the question
do homosexuals get religious burials ?

I notice you didn't answer the question.

~

Check again. I never said there were no secular burials.

Old 08-25-2010, 03:28 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:

~
Let me clarify about Israeli burials - only Jewish people can be buried in the same cemetery as it against Jewish law to bury a non-Jewish person next to a Jewish person. Israeli Jewish burials are handled by the Israeli Kadisha (Holy) Society which sees to it that the bodies of Jews are prepared for burial according to Halacha (Jewish law) and are protected from desecration, willful or not, until burial.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:50 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Iran has created its Axis already. Its Axis is Turkey, Syria, North Sudan, Lebanon (once Hezbollah takes it by coup), Hamas (once they have trained enough children). Currently the only Allied countries are the US and Israel. The EU is worthless thanks to Bush for his short sightedness in Iran & Afganistan. Once a plan comes into place on how to deal with the Axis, then a plan can be put into place on how to deal with Iran.

So as to the OP title:
Quote:
Israel is Too Weak

Out of all the countries listed above, including Iran, none of them have a trained reserve. Every youth, except for a few minor exceptions, goes into the IDF regular service upon reaching the age of 18 (regular service). Upon completing regular service then they have the option of going into permanent service or into reserve. The reserves are trained yearly and stay in until their mid 40s. So you're talking about 500,000 ready to go within days. Then you have 7 million residents who will not go down without a fight. Thus this is the answer to:
Quote:
No Courage to Attack Iran
Iran is not a strong country. It parades around like all the others but have no actual quantity of soldiers that are willing to defend it to the the end. It has armamants but would rather have someone else shoot them off. Since the true light has come out about its gov't and how it deals with the opposition, its people will welcome an Allied force to remove them from power and then ask the Allied to leave. Iran instigates issues. Iran ships out free weapons. Iran has its own agenda. It will turn on its own Axis the same way Germany turned on its when they were no longer needed.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:10 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
The EU is worthless thanks to Bush for his short sightedness in Iran & Afganistan.
Worthless to Israelis? Likely. Because unlike the politicians here in the USA, EU countries appear to have a mind of their own. And the USA should too. Israel ought to stop acting like a spoiled brat. Or, it will drag USA into yet another unnecessary war, and likely the final nail in the coffin that America could do without.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm113 View Post

Check again. I never said there were no secular burials.

It was poster Chava61.

You responded to my post to him.

~

Old 08-25-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

Let me clarify about Israeli burials - only Jewish people can be buried in the same cemetery as it against Jewish law to bury a non-Jewish person next to a Jewish person. Israeli Jewish burials are handled by the Israeli Kadisha (Holy) Society which sees to it that the bodies of Jews are prepared for burial according to Halacha (Jewish law) and are protected from desecration, willful or not, until burial.

Getting back to my question...

Are jewish homosexuals given religious burials ?

From your description, it appears they do.

~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies