Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 01:15 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,909 times

Advertisements

I watched the video about the Obama Youth Brigade and it is disgusting! I can't think of any president in the past that believed in brainwashing the youth to become his little soldiers except Hitler.

It is interesting also how they exploit African Americans to further their agenda, how come there are no White, Hispanic or Asian youth soldiers? There is something about Obama that just doesnt add up!

YouTube - Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 03:04 AM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
You obviously don't understand! It's nuthin' but a G thang baby!

YouTube - Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang

Old 09-04-2010, 04:51 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,386,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I watched the video about the Obama Youth Brigade and it is disgusting! I can't think of any president in the past that believed in brainwashing the youth to become his little soldiers except Hitler.

It is interesting also how they exploit African Americans to further their agenda, how come there are no White, Hispanic or Asian youth soldiers? There is something about Obama that just doesnt add up!

Obama had nothing to do with this. It was some educator's idea of mixing up a little drama and role-playing, using the president's election to inspire young black kids, who might take hope from Obama's success. To read any "Hitler Youth" overtones into this is utterly ridiculous.

Harmless skits like these become viral videos among the Wingers, who find them somehow sinister just because the kids are black (and they're on the march!!! ).

If you want to see something REALLY scary, dig up that video from a few years ago, of all those enraptured little white Christian kids being led in prayer to a cardboard likeness of W. Did you find that disgusting, as well? Or was that "different", because, well, you know...

Old 09-04-2010, 06:04 AM

646 posts, read 393,704 times
I would find that disgusting, but I've never seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Obama had nothing to do with this. It was some educator's idea of mixing up a little drama and role-playing, using the president's election to inspire young black kids, who might take hope from Obama's success. To read any "Hitler Youth" overtones into this is utterly ridiculous.

Harmless skits like these become viral videos among the Wingers, who find them somehow sinister just because the kids are black (and they're on the march!!! ).

If you want to see something REALLY scary, dig up that video from a few years ago, of all those enraptured little white Christian kids being led in prayer to a cardboard likeness of W. Did you find that disgusting, as well? Or was that "different", because, well, you know...

Old 09-04-2010, 06:07 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,277,527 times
Quote:

If this is what has to be done to inspire black kid's, then so be it. What ever it takes, I guess.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:14 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post

I can see why such a video would scare a very special audience. Did you love the comments?

What signs have you seen of the Obama Youth Brigade marching up your street?

Do you think it might be just a deliberately generated rumor to prey on special folks' fears and prejudices? Or do you think it's real?

Old 09-04-2010, 06:21 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,813,167 times
Quote:

Oh that was disturbing. It is curious that they are chanting "Alpha, Omega, Alpha, Omega..."

Old 09-04-2010, 06:31 AM

Quote:

YouTube - Jesus Camp Bush Worship

but seriously scary: YouTube - Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' )

Old 09-04-2010, 08:43 AM

516 posts, read 375,611 times
So one is being done in a public school and the other in a private church camp. Do you not see the problem, and the difference??

Old 09-04-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC1 View Post
So one is being done in a public school and the other in a private church camp. Do you not see the problem, and the difference??
Yes, I see many differences. Try watching the two.

(How do you know that's a public school, or a school at all? Or that adults were involved in creating the skit? Are you just guessing?)

How can you be afraid of those kids, or their sentiment? I really hope that none of you really watched it.

If you really do believe what you were told to believe, or want to believe -- that here is proof of indoctrinated young (blaack!) kids that you must fear -- I'm so sorry for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies