Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,471,535 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interviews With Participants!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 01:32 AM

22,193 posts, read 19,473,387 times
AHh who would have though a Glenn Beck rally would be filled with bigots, racists and raging hate.......

Old 09-07-2010, 01:51 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
i watched the tape, why are terrible things being said about the people that spoke on the video.
simple people granted-- of limited education but i heard far more hatred expressed in the-- take back our freedom --rally, lead by al sharpton.
why the contempt of white poverty but the utter exaltation of black poverty?
the statements on the tape that an illegal cant be a green card til the kid is 21 is irrelevant. you can get a boatload of benefits from welfare if your kid is born here. you are the payee til he is 18. you get section 8, food stamps, public assistance, and emergency medical.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:05 AM

1,719 posts, read 4,183,472 times
Ahhh...classic Leftism. Take the dim-witted dregs of a Rightist or conservative movement, ask embarrassing questions with a snarky dyed-in-the-wool Lefty host and carefully edit the whole thing for maximum impact. How enlightened and progressive, comrade.

I can just hear NPR and a Noam Chomsky monologue playing on the interviewer's stereo in his Prius.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:09 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,920,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
Ahhh...classic Leftism. Take the dim-witted dregs of a Rightist or conservative movement, ask embarrassing questions with a snarky dyed-in-the-wool Lefty host and carefully edit the whole thing for maximum impact. How enlightened and progressive, comrade.

I can just hear NPR and a Noam Chomsky monologue playing on the interviewer's stereo in his Prius.
the point is.. these people don't know what they're talking about.. and upset about things that aren't even true.. they've been "told" things..
I actually feel sorry for them.. for looking foolish.
Glen Beck is a liar..

Old 09-07-2010, 02:24 AM

1,719 posts, read 4,183,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
the point is.. these people don't know what they're talking about.. and upset about things that aren't even true.. they've been "told" things..
Glen Beck is a liar..
He's a shrill and poisonous reactionary who pollutes the radio with his drivel. That simple fact doesn't make pompous ****s like our red-shirted liberal any better. You can just see the pretentiousness and self-rightous arrogance oozing out of him.

Last edited by Renaldo5000; 09-07-2010 at 02:36 AM..

Old 09-07-2010, 05:05 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post

^ this.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:17 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
I'm sure they tossed many interviews onto the cutting room floor when they didn't get an answer they could use to their advantage. Yeah a lot of these people were less than up on the facts but that goes for the much of the american population in general. Many people threw the Obama lever and actually thought they'd be getting change. Do we hold them up for ridicule? Do we publicly condemn everybody who voted for Bush and Obama?
If this was the best they could do to nit pick at Beck's rally than I'd say it was a huge success for him and everyone who attended.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:23 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
Glen Beck is a liar..
Well put. It's sad, almost pathetic how ignorant some people are to dump all their money and believe all the lies and misleadings fools like Beck spew.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:40 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,991 times
So everybody can have an opinion except for the people who listen to Glenn Beck?
If you listen to Glenn Beck it is YOUR OPINION that we are stupid?
The only reason you say that normal blue collar Americans are stupid is because you listened and believed some college professor while your mom and dad worked their b#tts off to send you there.
I bet if they would have known how you were going to turn out, they would have let you work your b#tt off instead of them.
Poor mom and dad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies