Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 08:11 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I've been reading on various forums that Muslims burn Bibles. This is in support of the latest stunt to burn the Qu'ran by Pastor Terry Jones.

Just FYI, even Jones admitted on CNN (I watched him) that he hasn't read the Qu'ran, so he has no idea that it is a book of peace and refers to the Torah and the Bible as holy books sent by Muhammad.

For example, one passage reads:

"ALLAH is HE besides Whom there is none worthy of worship, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. HE has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and HE has sent down the Torah (Law of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guidance to the people; and HE has sent down the Discrimination (judgement between right and wrong)."—Qur'an, Surah 3:3-4

Why Muslims Dare Not Burn the Bible in Return : Veterans Today

Please read this article which states

"Jesus Christ and mother Mary are considered holy and highly revered by every Muslim."

Your right........They just chop off heads of infidels!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-11-2010 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Personal attack
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 08:23 AM

418 posts, read 1,090,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Muslims don't burn Bibles?

lol, no, instead they just hijack 767's and run them into the World Trade Center Towers.

I can think of reasons NOT to burn the Quran, but not doing it because "Muslims don't burn Bibles" has to be one of the stupidest ever.
X2----my thoughts exactly.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:29 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Burning a book is nothing compared with the beheadings, the slicing of throats to hijack planes to destroy all the people in the World Trade Center, and the spearings of little babies over in Africa in front of the mothers, blowing up commuter trains in India, suicide bombings that target many innocent individuals, burning down embassies and the long long list of Muslim atrocities.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:34 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,355,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
I know people are googling all over the world, but I have never heard of a Bible-burning by Muslims in America (either past or potential retaliation), even though they could due to Freedom of Speech in USA.
Just because YOU never heard of something , doesn't mean it didn't happen .

Old 09-11-2010, 08:38 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Your right........They just chop off heads of infidels!!!!!!!!

You beat me to it, they just behead anyone who does not look like them or act like them.

Another kool-aid club protection thread of radical Muslims.

Since when does a dem care about a bible? All of a sudden they care about something.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:45 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
suggestion next time dont burn 3000 people in NYC. burn a few bibles instead. then americans wont get upset and invade your country and kill 1 million of you. what am i talking about? i dont know- lets ask iraq. nice work bin laden.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:47 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhounit View Post
Just because YOU never heard of something , doesn't mean it didn't happen .
Don't blame the poster for the ignorance. Most people get their news from the mainstream media and so have no idea at all what's going on in many parts of the world. In Nigeria, the Muslims are burning down churches, trying to burn them down with people in them. They aren't going to do something harmless like burn a book - they've got people to kill, buildings to destroy.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:50 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Why burn the Christian bible when, for just the cost of a small amount of gasoline, you can burn a Christian!

Egypt: Muslims burn Christian man alive, stab his father to death - Jihad Watch

Old 09-11-2010, 08:53 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,046,738 times
The ultimate goal of Islam according to Muhammad is world domination...

Old 09-11-2010, 08:57 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Muslims don't burn Bibles?

lol, no, instead they just hijack 767's and run them into the World Trade Center Towers.

I can think of reasons NOT to burn the Qurran, but not doing it because "Muslims don't burn Bibles" has to be one of the stupidest ever.
I suspect there were at least a few bibles on the airliners the jihaddist Islamic terrorists crashed or inside employee desks at the WTC twin towers or in the Pentagon. So, yes, Muslims do burn bibles. They also burn our citizens and soldiers. (see Fallujha bridge photos; warning, graphic).

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...hes&FORM=VIRE1

Iraqis Drag Bodies Through Streets After Attack

TonyRogers.com | 4 Americans Killed in Ambush in Iraq; Mob Drags Bodies

"Never forget who died. Never forget who killed them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies