Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 09:52 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hDdvsCI24

I know some people on here (from both sides), know the type of things going on and the scale of corruption in the country. This video is mostly aimed at mainstream conservatives. By the way, when I watched MSNBC (and is poined out in this video) MSNBC used to be a good channel to watch because they kept the Bush admin in check with the corruption that went on in there. now that Obama is in, they are uncritical of him and are for his administration, which is partly the reason why I switched to Fox after Obama was elected and if a Republican wins in 2012, I'm gonna be watching MSNBC again but with Fox this time as well but, this is a god video to watch. A little on the long side (14 mins) but worth it. I tailor this post also to aspiesmom and other liberals who think that the Tea Parties are a recent creation after Obama was elected, it wasn't. It was started by Ron Paul and the 9/11 Truth movement YEARS ago. Way before Fox jumped on the bandwagon, and they demonized us as kooks before and now all of a sudden, we're a legitimate movement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 10:28 AM

1,476 posts, read 2,025,536 times
I just watched the entire video and found it interesting. But, I am rather new to political involvement and have just recently begun watching Beck and Fox News and waking up to what is going on in this country. Could you give a little more input/explanation about the clip. Who is this Alex Jones and what exactly is PrisonPlanet? TIA

Old 09-29-2010, 10:53 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
I just watched the entire video and found it interesting. But, I am rather new to political involvement and have just recently begun watching Beck and Fox News and waking up to what is going on in this country. Could you give a little more input/explanation about the clip. Who is this Alex Jones and what exactly is PrisonPlanet? TIA
I'm a bit puzzled. If you claim to be "waking up", why are you only watching Fox and Beck? One would assume that you would diversify the medias from which you rely upon for information.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:36 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm a bit puzzled. If you claim to be "waking up", why are you only watching Fox and Beck? One would assume that you would diversify the medias from which you rely upon for information.
I have to agree with NYC on this one, GottaBMe. Don't only watch Fox because you'll turn into yet another partisan like sickofnyc, I presume, is. Except you'll be a ring-wing partisan and not left-wing

Quote:
Basically the premise of his show and his views, are that global corporate interests are trying to control the US through the privately owned criminal organization called the Federal Reserve, and they use Congress as their political warm basically. After all, he who controls the money gets to make the rules, that sort of thing. I don't agree with everything he says, but I agree with him on things mostly concerning the New World Order, One World Government, and things of that nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nBl...ext=1&index=20

This is what I believe. Talking about how corrupt MSNBC, CNN, and Fox are.

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 09-29-2010 at 11:55 AM..

Old 09-29-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I did NOT say that I ONLY watch Fox and Beck; but that I have only just begun watching Fox and Beck.

Old 09-29-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I have to agree with NYC on this one, GottaBMe. Don't only watch Fox because you'll turn into yet another partisan like sickofnyc, I presume, is. Except you'll be a ring-wing partisan and not left-wing

Basically the premise of his show and his views, are that global corporate interests are trying to control the US through the privately owned criminal organization called the Federal Reserve, and they use Congress as their political warm basically. After all, he who controls the money gets to make the rules, that sort of thing. I don't agree with everything he says, but I agree with him on things mostly concerning the New World Order, One World Government, and things of that nature.

YouTube - Alex Debunks MSNBC's Chris Matthews Yet Again! on Alex Jones Tv 2/2

This is what I believe. Talking about how corrupt MSNBC, CNN, and Fox are.
Another interesting clip. Thanks. BTW, as I posted to NYC, I did not say I only watch Fox and Beck but that I only recently began watching Fox and Beck (in addition to other media sources.) But due to some direct experiences, have over the past year become much more interested in politics and following more closely what is going on in the country. I do try and follow up and check/verify information and look at multiple sources. Always interested in various inputs, trying to piece it all together. Thanks.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Another interesting clip. Thanks. BTW, as I posted to NYC, I did not say I only watch Fox and Beck but that I only recently began watching Fox and Beck (in addition to other media sources.) But due to some direct experiences, have over the past year become much more interested in politics and following more closely what is going on in the country. I do try and follow up and check/verify information and look at multiple sources. Always interested in various inputs, trying to piece it all together. Thanks.
If you have just become interested in political broadcasting I might suggest that you watch http://www.agenda21.com get some of the truth about what Jones keeps talking about population control. I don't hear him talking about the real source of this world government, which is Agenda 21 and how the UN plans to get it done. I don't remember seeing you on Agenda 21 threads but you might find it interesting.

You might also try this video to get a peek at the "Greenies" desires for most of us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

Last edited by roysoldboy; 09-29-2010 at 01:14 PM..

Old 09-29-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
If you have just become interested in political broadcasting I might suggest that you watch agenda21.com - Quickly find what you're searching for agenda21.com get some of the truth about what Jones keeps talking about population control. I don't hear him talking about the real source of this world government, which is Agenda 21 and how the UN plans to get it done. I don't remember seeing you on Agenda 21 threads but you might find it interesting.

You might also try this video to get a peek at the "Greenies" desires for most of us.
YouTube - Agenda 21 For Dummies
Thanks Roy. Wow! What a clip on youtube. I have become familiar with some of the names and concepts presented in the video through my childrens' old public school and the indoctrination is certainly being done, at least in the very liberal school districts. I will now go do some more research on this "Agenda 21." Thanks again for the link. BTW, you are the one who got me started watching Beck! I now look forward to it everyday and have just ordered one of his books! Have a good day!

Old 09-29-2010, 01:57 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,597,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

... I tailor this post also to aspiesmom and other liberals who think that the Tea Parties are a recent creation after Obama was elected, it wasn't. It was started by Ron Paul and the 9/11 Truth movement YEARS ago. Way before Fox jumped on the bandwagon, and they demonized us as kooks before and now all of a sudden, we're a legitimate movement.
oh, that's reassuring

Old 09-29-2010, 07:43 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
M S N BC, nothing else needs to be said, most of us understand why, don't we! Obama and the media seems to have given Obama so many free passes, one too many times pass go, do as you please and you will get free passes from us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies