Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2007, 09:44 AM

328 posts, read 1,034,308 times

Advertisements

Here's what's being said at the Bush compound:Vlady: Hey Georgie Dis is some good fishing here.

Georgie:Yessir Vlady best in the world, not like that polluted Volga river yur used to fishin'in.

Vlady: Vatch your tongue. At least we are not dumping as much radioactive material in it as we used to.

Georgie: Well that's just fine . Hey Vlady it's startin' to rain. How about an umbrella? hey speakin of umbrellas we really got the world fooled with our Nuclear umbrella bit.

Vlady: Oh Georgie did you see their faces when I said we would begin once again to point our missles at their cities. I should have brought my camera.

Georgie: They really believe it when you start sayin all that stuff. I hope we can get this Cold War stuff started again.

Vlady: Da!! Perhaps I get it started. I vant to build another Wall.

Georgie: Dang Vlady, good idea then when my grandson is president he could knock it down. Keep the story goin that's what I say. Damn fools will believe anything. Just like I always say good friends and great minds think alike.

Vlady:I will continue to condem your effort in Iraq too. Makes good press? Da?. I could care less what happens to those people. Throw those Iranians to the wolves too. They are offspring of Jackal and consumers of rotted dates.. and the Saudi's they have too much rubles may be I invade them. What do you think? Hey by the way Georgie I need a few billion to clear some land for our oil drilling efforts and The Dacha needs a new roof. And the old lady needs a make over.
She's getting a little wide in the flank.

Georgie: No problem.And I hear that about the spreadin' flank". Have you seen my wife's flank lately? hey that would be a good country song....The old lady's flank is a spreadin and the Dacha's roof is leakin' and all I got is oil ......Just you be sure to send some of that oil my way. You hungry? Got some Maine lobsters and Blueberry pie. Cheney loves the pie damn near ate us out of house and home last time he was down... err a... up.

Vlady :Ah Georgie we got them all fooled...Da shoot !!!!
Georgie: yeah....Shoot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies