Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 06:59 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,242,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
UN Fact-Finding Mission: Israeli Killing Of US Citizen Was "Execution"

Israel and the majority of it's citizens are likely the cruelest, most pathetic country on the face of the Earth. They put Serbians to shame.
Huffingglue post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 07:20 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
What is this? He was born in the US and lived here only for the first two years of his life. Neither of Furkan Dogan's parents are US citizens. Was he in fact a "citizen" anchor baby whose parents actually returned to their homeland of Turkey?

The Forgotten American | The American Task Force on Palestine

Hmmmmmmmm....wonder what the ties of Ayers and Dorne were, if any, to that Turkish ad for "aid" volunteers?
US citizenship was obviously just some sort of convenience for this terrorist and he was not in Israel as an innocent American tourist.

Getting US citizenship obviously is too easy and doesn't guarantee that someone is a good person.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:04 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Excellent commentary about this murder from Glenn Greenwald.

Read and learn.

U.N. Report finds Israel "summarily executed" U.S. citizen on flotilla - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
UN Fact-Finding Mission: Israeli Killing Of US Citizen Was "Execution"

Israel and the majority of it's citizens are likely the cruelest, most pathetic country on the face of the Earth. They put Serbians to shame.
Thank God most people do not think the way you do..

It is interesting you decided to put in your anti-semitic crap based on the Huffinton Post tne the UN.. Did you miss the part, he was born in our country, and legally was a citizen, but he wasn't raised here and his parents were not citizens either.

Visit Aushewitz and then tell us how bad the Israelians are!!

Nita

Old 10-01-2010, 08:33 AM

It's hilarious when lefties accuse israel of being just like the nazis, and accuse israel of genocide. If israel is conducting genocide, they are really bad at it. And i bet it really hurts you to know that Jordan killed more Palestinians in 2 weeks in 1970 than Israel has in 60 years.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:42 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
So a us "citizen" took part in an illegal "flotilla" with ties to Hezbollah and this makes the Israelis cruel by enforcing their laws how exactly? If this guy had a clue he would not have placed himself in such a position.

I wonder if anyone can place this Furkan Dogan with Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn at anytime during their trip to Palestine to organize the fake humanitarian "flotilla"?
I assume then that you are also for the execution of those "hikers" in Iran.

BTW, the Fotilla was still in international waters when these executions took place. They had not yet done anything "illegal."

Old 10-01-2010, 08:46 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Just got done watching a Documentary on Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State - your tone and words sound very close to and reminded me of some of the quotes in this film.
I also just got done watching a similar documentary. What Israel is doing to the Palestinians appears very close to, and reminds me, of what the Nazis did to the Jews.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:59 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,872,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I also just got done watching a similar documentary. What Israel is doing to the Palestinians appears very close to, and reminds me, of what the Nazis did to the Jews.
Like what?

Are there death camps, pogroms, mass deportations, human experimentation, Israeli versions of the Nuremberg Laws, or even a law forcing Arab citizens to wear identifying clothing?

If not, I ask you to please think about what you write before hitting "Submit Reply".

Old 10-01-2010, 09:07 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,873,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Reasonable criticism is fine.

Pure exaggeration that can't tell the difference between wholesale genocide for no reason and a dispute over land is indeed vaguely anti-Semitic.

The Jews of the time were a highly assimilated part of European culture. They were not blowing up their neighbors in pizza parlors nor were they calling for the murder of each and every German or insisting that Germans should be driven into the sea. In short they were a harmless civilian population not a group of nationalist war making religious fanatics the way the Palestinians are.

A little tiny bit of perspective please. Insulting hyperbole is not an argument.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Reasonable criticism is fine.

Pure exaggeration that can't tell the difference between wholesale genocide for no reason and a dispute over land is indeed vaguely anti-Semitic.

The Jews of the time were a highly assimilated part of European culture. They were not blowing up their neighbors in pizza parlors nor were they calling for the murder of each and every German or insisting that Germans should be driven into the sea. In short they were a harmless civilian population not a group of nationalist war making religious fanatics the way the Palestinians are.

A little tiny bit of perspective please. Insulting hyperbole is not an argument.
The people who compare israelis to nazis don't think the nazis were all that bad. These are the same people who accuse israel of genocide, yet deny the holocaust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies