Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 05:03 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
It was a slow steady raise as is expected in real estate... the housing bubble began in 2006 during the sub-prime frenzy... applauded by G.W. Bush...

You simply cn't be serious are there no sets of facts that will disuade you from your complete lack of understanding? Please provide one sentence from anyone other than yourself that says the bubble STARTED in 2006. Everyone, with the exception of you claims the bubble burst in 2006. Lets start here, do you understand the difference between start and burst?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2010, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Don't think so.

Soe ignorance is truly invincible....

Old 10-13-2010, 05:08 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
You simply cn't be serious are there no sets of facts that will disuade you from your complete lack of understanding? Please provide one sentence from anyone other than yourself that says the bubble STARTED in 2006. Everyone, with the exception of you claims the bubble burst in 2006. Lets start here, do you understand the difference between start and burst?
The graph clearly shows the housing bubble spike started in 2006... obviously because of sub-prime...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
Unemployment peaked in Q4 2009 and has been relatively flat since then.
and is going down...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Again I say... links from Legit news organizations
If you demand such legit news organizations, then why do you continue to post nothing but BS without any links at all? I provided you links to the US TREASURY.. Not credible enough for you? Then it sucks to be you..
Quote:
not one of your right wing blogs...
The US Treasury is not a right wing blog.. try again
Quote:
You were just called out on how Bush turned a surplus into a deficit...
Ignorance is bliss I guess.. Did you tell me what year the Treasury debt went down? If you did, I missed it.. Want to point it out again or should I take your lack of knowledge as proof you dont know and just repeating the same old bs from those "legit" news organizations who hold your unbelievably low standards?
Quote:
try starting your own thread instead of piggy backing on a thread I created... Desperate right wing tactics... typical...
I dont need to start my own thread.. Anyone with any sense of accounting and knowledge of 5th grade math knows that if the debt goes up, you ran a deficit. Why would I need to start a new thread to point out the obvious?

Old 10-13-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
The graph clearly shows the housing bubble spike started in 2006... obviously because of sub-prime...

OK please provide me with one sentnce that supports your incredible (it has to be willful, no one could function in society like this) misreading of a simple graph. Isn't there any verbiage to support you? No there isn't because you re quite simply and forever wrong.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If you demand such legit news organizations, then why do you continue to post nothing but BS without any links at all? I provided you links to the US TREASURY.. Not credible enough for you? Then it sucks to be you..

The US Treasury is not a right wing blog.. try again

Ignorance is bliss I guess.. Did you tell me what year the Treasury debt went down? If you did, I missed it.. Want to point it out again or should I take your lack of knowledge as proof you dont know and just repeating the same old bs from those "legit" news organizations who hold your unbelievably low standards?

I dont need to start my own thread.. Anyone with any sense of accounting and knowledge of 5th grade math knows that if the debt goes up, you ran a deficit. Why would I need to start a new thread to point out the obvious?
The U.S. Treasury link shows the deficit TRIPLED by Bush since 2000... I already put up about a million links... Nice try...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
For every dollar of Bush's tax cuts, the economy multiplier was only 29 cents!

It has been said time and time again by leading economists. Tax breaks simply do not stimulate as well as direct investment. The Economic Policy Institute recently published an article on how to stimulate the economy, accompanied by a chart containing the following information about the “Economic benefits of various stimulus provisions”:
• Food stamps: $1.73
Stopped at this one..

So put EVERYONE in america on food stamps right? Doing so according to this claim would result in an economic boost of 173% (i.e. $1.73 = 173%)

Why even put income limits on it.. Heck, give food stamps to millionaires to help boost the economy.. Dont stop there.. BILL GATES.. Here's your food stamps.. do your part.. spend your FOOD STAMPS...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
OK please provide me with one sentnce that supports your incredible (it has to be willful, no one could function in society like this) misreading of a simple graph. Isn't there any verbiage to support you? No there isn't because you re quite simply and forever wrong.
Look at the graph again... or you need glasses...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
The U.S. Treasury link shows the deficit TRIPLED by Bush since 2000... I already put up about a million links... Nice try...
That was never in dispute.. dont change the subject, which was when a SURPLUS existed under Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies