Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 08:30 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
See above. Please present any reputable source claiming they are the same party. You can't. Every time you are called out you can't produce the data.
Karl Rove is throwing barrels of money at a party that is not part of his ideology and willing to do his bidding on behalf of corporations? Are you seriously denying that they are one and the same? I guess you missed the news and articles about Palin and her ties to the Necons too. Nothing new as we are all aware that Bill Kristol unleashed Palin the Pitbull on the unsuspecting public.

The most blatant proof of the hijacking of the so called Tea Party movement is the fact that they never speak out about the obvious affronts to the Constitution that they are supposed to be defending.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 08:31 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,596,692 times
Default Get the facts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v76wSOAG05o

Old 10-23-2010, 08:34 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Karl Rove is throwing barrels of money at a party that is not part of his ideology and willing to do his bidding on behalf of corporations? Are you seriously denying that they are one and the same? I guess you missed the news and articles about Palin and her ties to the Necons too. Nothing new as we are all aware that Bill Kristol unleashed Palin the Pitbull on the unsuspecting public.

The most blatant proof of the hijacking of the so called Tea Party movement is the fact that they never speak out about the obvious affronts to the Constitution that they are supposed to be defending.
I would agree with you somewhat. At the local level though there are still some Tea Party groups that still hold to the original Ron Paul initiated Tea Party agenda.

The Tea Party is fragmented though and I do agree that Republican creep is destroying the movement. It takes thorough homework to determine if the Tea Party person in your local elections upholds the original Tea Party agenda.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:38 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
You have nothing to prove Tea Party candidates are independent of GOP ...why?

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and is a REGISTERED Republican, then the "tea party" candidate IS a Republican
No honey you described it as a civil war it ain't now using you logic, if they are the same why different names?

Old 10-23-2010, 08:38 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Get the facts
Thanks aspiesmom for telling me how you get your news.. Youtube

but anyways, thanks for the clip. I didnt realise they wanted to repeal the Senate being elected and go back to how it was originally. I might actually need to send them a check to help them out..

Old 10-23-2010, 08:46 AM

Youtubes are FACTS now ?

Sorry..I'd like something a bit more accepted.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:51 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
"Charges" my bad, my bad.
Title says Tea Party CALLS for criminal investigation of GOP...end result the same, bad blood in Republican Party .

I called for a large pizza with mushrooms and extra cheese last night myself. It was pretty good as well......

Old 10-23-2010, 08:58 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,596,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thanks aspiesmom for telling me how you get your news.. Youtube

but anyways, thanks for the clip. I didnt realise they wanted to repeal the Senate being elected and go back to how it was originally. I might actually need to send them a check to help them out..
ad hominem is your only comeback, yet you are informed for first time about who is behind repealling the Amendment?

Then you would vote for FL Republican candidate Sandy Adams, she is behind repealling the Constitutional Amendment... I mean Tea party candidate , no I mean GOP candidate, oh you know what I mean

Old 10-23-2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
ad hominem is your only comeback, yet you are informed for first time about who is behind repealling the Amendment?

Then you would vote for FL Republican candidate Sandy Adams, she is behind repealling the Constitutional Amendment... I mean Tea party candidate , no I mean GOP candidate, oh you know what I mean
Well I took a read on Sandy Adams and I would vote for her.
Nothing on her website about repealing the 17th amendment though.
Have a link to a more credible source for this repeal ?

Sandy on the Issues | Sandy Adams (http://www.sandyadams.com/sandyontheissues - broken link)

Old 10-23-2010, 09:27 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Call it what you may but I havent heard anyone seriously call for the repeal of the amendment to elect the Senate. Thats the first I've heard of it, so maybe you can provide us with something real, not a youtube video madeup by the opposition. Show me where THEY are CALLING for the repeal? If you cant, then the ad hominem is the only relevant comeback you can expect..
Quote:
Care to show me that FROM HER? I mean if she's behind it, this shouldnt be difficult to find. Yes, I would vote for them...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies