Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 06:33 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,229,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Well that would be the only way to play their game. Unethical, desperate tactics at the eleventh hour to try to tarnish the other side.
She's so far down in the polls, that there isn't anything desperate about this. Personally--I think this whole thread is sad and unnecessary, because it's kicking someone who's already curled in a ball on the floor. She has zero chance of winning--it's just piling on. I understand that she made her personal values an issue in her campaign, so it makes her behavior fair game, but sometimes enough is enough. I actually feel very sorry for her, because this type of thing can't tarnish her anymore than she's already tarnished herself--it's just embarrassing. The only way I can describe the man who wrote the piece is...vulgar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 06:33 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,799,540 times
She is easy on the eyes, and likes to have fun. That's a plus in my opinion.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:36 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,254,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
She's so far down in the polls, that there isn't anything desperate about this. Personally--I think this whole thread is sad and unnecessary, because it's kicking someone who's already curled in a ball on the floor. She has zero chance of winning--it's just piling on. I understand that she made her personal values an issue in her campaign, so it makes her behavior fair game, but sometimes enough is enough. I actually feel very sorry for her, because this type of thing can't tarnish her anymore than she's already tarnished herself--it's just embarrassing. The only way I can describe the man who wrote the piece is...vulgar.
And mean, too. Even if all his unkind thoughts were real he didn't have to share them.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:44 PM

29,917 posts, read 39,553,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Whether it was done as a smear of her or whether she did it herself for the attention, who cares, its ratings folks. You know... no such thing as bad press, not to mention it is what kept Madonna's career going past its due date.

Quick, if you want to save her election bid, someone photo shop a nudie pic of this woman, I promise it will help.

Don't you all remember this picture of Sarah Palin. Everyone knew it was a fake, but it didn't matter, it kept the buzz alive for like a week and ended up on the walls of many a lonely Republicans basement wall.

http://www.collegeotr.com/images/blo...cf727cce5c.jpg
Good ole vote harvesting season...

Old 10-28-2010, 06:53 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,376,577 times
Of course, what Clinto did, din't matte, huh?

Old 10-28-2010, 06:54 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,376,577 times
Of course, what Clinton did, din't matter, huh?

Old 10-28-2010, 07:03 PM

59,521 posts, read 27,660,340 times
I'm confused. I thought the left was all for sex with anyone at anytime. Edwards, Jackson, Franks, Studds and Clinton come to mind just off the top of my head.

'Do as I say, not as I do".

Old 10-28-2010, 07:03 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,056,566 times
Even some principled lefties, NOW and various LEft bloggers are decrying this fake smear story;

Lefty gossip site somehow unites entire blogosphere behind Christine O’Donnell « Hot Air

I don't think the lefties on here got the memo.

Old 10-28-2010, 07:05 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,556,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Even some principled lefties, NOW and various LEft bloggers are decrying this fake smear story;

Lefty gossip site somehow unites entire blogosphere behind Christine O’Donnell « Hot Air

I don't think the lefties on here got the memo.

Maybe you should read a little slower to comprehend it all instead of the broad brush.

Old 10-28-2010, 07:06 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,556,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I'm confused. I thought the left was all for sex with anyone at anytime. Edwards, Jackson, Franks, Studds and Clinton come to mind just off the top of my head.

'Do as I say, not as I do".

Look...I'm ready to give her a honorary "Freak card". This is a non issue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies