Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 07:05 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Hey, we're coming into George Soros Week on the Glenn Beck Show. I think the "big one" is Tuesday evening.

It is. I can't wait. GB had me chuckling last night with his George Soros (lack of) accomplishment check list, and aside comments to "Spooky Dude". "Gee, Wally, mom and dad will be mad when they see all these F's on our report card..." LOL. And I'll be making a list of all the sponsors who advertise, and will make it a point to buy their products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 11:12 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
...and let's see, what does that make Soros, who is working SO hard to get Beck off the air?
Aaaaa, so that's why Beck pops such a chubby every day over Soros. I think I will donate to the tides foundation right now.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:17 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Why didn't you Progressive yahoos do a better job of supporting all of the advertisers that were flocking to Air America?

Instead you were all watching Fox News, listening to Rush and frothing at the mouth on the www over what was said.

Better yet, why don't you draw up a list of the "good" comapanies that promote leftist causes?
exactly. air america was supposed to be an alternative to conservative talk radio, and yet few people listened to air america.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post

I am actually in the process of making a list of companies / products being boycotted by the leftie crazies and will make sure to purchase from them first.

I am also making a list of companies / products that support the left and will make sure to never support them again.

Boycotts do work both ways and I am passing my lists on to all of my conservative friends and family members so they can do the same.
Anyone know if the left is still boycotting Arizona?

Old 11-05-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Aaaaa, so that's why Beck pops such a chubby every day over Soros. I think I will donate to the tides foundation right now.
Good luck with that.. I'm sure your donation will put them over the top to get Beck off the air.. George Soros thanks you...

Old 11-05-2010, 11:34 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post

I am actually in the process of making a list of companies / products being boycotted by the leftie crazies and will make sure to purchase from them first.

Boycotts do work both ways and I am passing my lists on to all of my conservative friends and family members so they can do the same.

That's easy here is who advertises and what Beck tell you what you NEED to have.
1. Gold, TONS of gold, sell your house and every asset you own and buy gold that's how important it is.
2. Beck's books. You have to buy every single one. Hard back, paperback, heck buy one copy for each room in your house! (whoop never mind you sold it to buy gold)
3. Food insurance. Yes, really,.. For when apocalypse hits you'll be glad for that $250 backpack with freeze-dried goodies!
4. Senior citizen mobility scooters.
5. Hearing aides. Looks like we can tell the demographic that watches Beck

Old 11-05-2010, 11:37 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Hey, we're coming into George Soros Week on the Glenn Beck Show. I think the "big one" is Tuesday evening.
Beck is currently on the rant that the Fed actionj is going to result in the complete collapse of America, the end is 15 days away, or something. Glenn's diminishing number of minions has nothing to do with anyone other than Beck. His constant delusional rantings have caused that. Even those that fervently want to believe the delusions, eventually tire of hearing it, as they come to grip with reality.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's easy here is who advertises and what Beck tell you what you NEED to have.
1. Gold, TONS of gold, sell your house and every asset you own and buy gold that's how important it is.
2. Beck's books. You have to buy every single one. Hard back, paperback, heck by one copy for each room in your house! (whoop never mind you sold it to buy gold)
3. Food insurance. Yes, really,.. For when apocalypse hits you'll be glad for that $250 backpack with freeze-dried goodies!
4. Senior citizen mobility scooters.
5. Hearing aides. Looks like we can tell the demographic that watches Beck
Sounds to me like Becks demographic viewers are mostly old enough to have been through this before during the new deal... Looks like all you did was turn a "I hate old people" posting, into one that might validate Becks claims. Remember, if they've been through it before, they would stop watching someone who is full of sh*t.. But they continue to watch..

I never thought about it, but maybe I should begin watching Beck daily.. You make a very good argument of their experience due to their demographics..

Old 11-05-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Beck is currently on the rant that the Fed actionj is going to result in the complete collapse of America, the end is 15 days away, or something. Glenn's diminishing number of minions has nothing to do with anyone other than Beck. His constant delusional rantings have caused that. Even those that fervently want to believe the delusions, eventually tire of hearing it, as they come to grip with reality.
You get your news about what Beck is saying from media matters, dont you? Because that isnt at all what Beck is saying...

The 15 days away is IF we cant sell our bonds.. Are you claiming that Beck is correct, that we cant sell our bonds? That would be quite an accomplishment of Obamas..

Old 11-05-2010, 11:42 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
You know what is ironic. The left preaches "tolerance". They even try and claim to be all for free speech. Yet here they are, wanting someone and even a network, silenced.

What happened to free speech???? So if you "disagree" with something, it isnt worthy of being out there?????

Besides Palin, the left fear Beck the most. Why? They wouldnt fear him or say a peep, if he was wrong all the time. They wouldnt do anything. Beck exposes them, so they are doing their best/worst to get him yanked.
Beck has never called for the silencing of Olbermann or Stewart or MSNBC. He isnt for boycotts. He disagrees with all of them, but Beck is actually someone who really believes in FREE SPEECH, unlike the liberals.

You know someone is doing something right, when people/groups with direct ties to the President/White House are organizing and doing everything they can to get someone off the air. If that doesnt tell you all you need to know about Liberals, Obama, and the people/groups he has relations with, then you are ignorant or part of the problem.

For the record, I HATE the lies and garbage on MSNBC and other liberal rags/shows. I HATE how liberalism dominates the news media and hollywood. But do I think they should be fired, pulled of the air...shut up?! No. I think they should be called out for their biased lies and propaganda, but I still support the RIGHT to do so. And let's be honest, most of the people with common sense and sanity know the lies of the media/hollywood and of their biased. Keeping them out there and allowed to speak only helps our side...the truth... and makes themselves look worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies