Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2010, 04:14 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times

Advertisements

Sorry, Barney Frank, but you can’t be trusted - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/20101104sorry_barney_frank_but_you_cant_be_trusted/srvc=home&position=0 - broken link)

It's just too bad most of the nut jobs in his district havent seen the light.

Excellent article from a 20+ year Barney supporter. She finally saw that he was a jack ass.

Frank has failed to admit his role in are present mess. He is often rude and crude to others. After he won re-election, instead of being gracious in victory, he was far from it. He took shots at the local media who finally dared report the dirty truth of Frank. From his trip to the Virgin Islands, to banking deal with Waters, to his refusal to heed warnings on Fannie/Freddie. The media also reported on Frank's partner heckling Frank's opponent.

Frank's opponent was gracious in defeat. Barney cant even be that with an undiserved victory.

Along with Pelosi, Reid, and Obama, I hope the Democrats make Barney Frank the face of their party. 4 individuals who the American people do not agree with nor like. 3 of them, have an overwhelmingly high disapproval rating by the American people.

It took 30 years, but Im glad someone woke up. Let's just hope the trend continues, not only for Barney, but for the rest of them. When times get rough, they get even nastier and show who they really are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 04:20 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Sorry, Barney Frank, but you can’t be trusted - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/20101104sorry_barney_frank_but_you_cant_be_trusted/srvc=home&position=0 - broken link)

It's just too bad most of the nut jobs in his district havent seen the light.

Excellent article from a 20+ year Barney supporter. She finally saw that he was a jack ass.

Frank has failed to admit his role in are present mess. He is often rude and crude to others. After he won re-election, instead of being gracious in victory, he was far from it. He took shots at the local media who finally dared report the dirty truth of Frank. From his trip to the Virgin Islands, to banking deal with Waters, to his refusal to heed warnings on Fannie/Freddie. The media also reported on Frank's partner heckling Frank's opponent.

Frank's opponent was gracious in defeat. Barney cant even be that with an undiserved victory.

Along with Pelosi, Reid, and Obama, I hope the Democrats make Barney Frank the face of their party. 4 individuals who the American people do not agree with nor like. 3 of them, have an overwhelmingly high disapproval rating by the American people.

It took 30 years, but Im glad someone woke up. Let's just hope the trend continues, not only for Barney, but for the rest of them. When times get rough, they get even nastier and show who they really are.
Please...stop it. He must be doing ok for his district...you still live there, don't you?

Old 11-05-2010, 04:23 PM

362 posts, read 775,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Please...stop it. He must be doing ok for his district...you still live there, don't you?
a true dissenter would do like the quakers when they moved to Rhode Island...no need to whine anymore, just leave Mass. As a New Englander, I expect the politicians to be smug with everybody....no need for the neicities...This ain't the Damn South

Old 11-05-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPC2000 View Post
a true dissenter would do like the quakers when they moved to Rhode Island...no need to whine anymore, just leave Mass. As a New Englander, I expect the politicians to be smug with everybody....no need for the neicities...This ain't the Damn South
Exactly. I can't stand all these Antebellum pleasantries either. No need to blow smoke up my rear. Just get to it for crying out loud! Frank tells it like it is and leaves the baby kissing for clowns like Joe Barton.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
If you havent read the article, she has been a long time Barney supporter. 20+ years. She isnt some right winger.

Itd be one thing if the votes Franks casts and his decisions didnt affect us, but it affects all of us.

Everyone in the country should be displeased with seeing people like Frank, Pelosi, Reid, Waters, and Rangel get re-elected time after time. Even after they are exposed of their corruption, deceit, arrogance, and shananigans. How on earth can people be that ignorant and idiotic to cast another vote for them? How can you say, "this lying, cheating, corrupt POS, represents who I am the most and I can trust them"?!

Sometimes I wish one would have to take an intelligence test or common sense test before voting. Though I heard but cant confirm, there were parts of Frank's district that he lost but he won 4 to 1 in the districts dominated by unions. Unions have infiltrated and damaged the voting process and the political process in general.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:35 PM

1,289 posts, read 3,036,673 times
Quote:
Exactly. I can't stand all these Antebellum pleasantries either. No need to blow smoke up my rear. Just get to it for crying out loud! Frank tells it like it is and leaves the baby kissing for clowns like Joe Barton.
Exactly. He's a highly intelligent individual who speaks his mind. He's brilliant actually. He fights for civil liberties and Americans would be in worse shape without him looking out for us.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:

Yeah just like when he said Fannie/Freddie arent in trouble and they are financially sound. Get a clue. He's a corrupt, arrogant, jack ass that only has a chance in the most liberal loonie district there is.

Barney Frank, Pelosi, Waters, Boxer, Reid, and Rangel wouldnt have a chance of getting elected in 95 percent of this country. Most of us, who arent liberal and have common sense, would never elect these crooks and liars. Yet of course, liberals will do so over and over. No matter what lies they tell, what arrogance they display, and no matter how much they refuse to admit they are wrong, you continue to look up to them. I dont know who is more pathetic. Those politicians or the people like you who would vote for them. Perhaps some day youll realize they dont give one damn about you.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Yeah just like when he said Fannie/Freddie arent in trouble and they are financially sound. Get a clue. He's a corrupt, arrogant, jack ass that only has a chance in the most liberal loonie district there is.

Barney Frank, Pelosi, Waters, Boxer, Reid, and Rangel wouldnt have a chance of getting elected in 95 percent of this country. Most of us, who arent liberal and have common sense, would never elect these crooks and liars. Yet of course, liberals will do so over and over. No matter what lies they tell, what arrogance they display, and no matter how much they refuse to admit they are wrong, you continue to look up to them. I dont know who is more pathetic. Those politicians or the people like you who would vote for them. Perhaps some day youll realize they dont give one damn about you.
Oh yea? And Boehner, McConnell, DeMint, and Cantor cares about you? C'mon, give me a break!

And Frank doesn't have to run in 95% of the country...only in his district in Massachusetts. I'm tired of this stupid idea that people in flyover country MUST BE the arbiters of whats good or bad in this country. People in Mass are Americans too. They shouldn't vote according to what people in Alabama believe. You guys are so quick to put down blue state Americans, but when red-states are attacked, you cry about bigotry against conservatives and people with traditional values even though they take more out of the Treasury than they put in...unlike Massachusetts. Enough already! I'm the one liberal who aint about to lie down for it!

If you find Frank so reprehensible, then MOVE! There are 10 congressional districts in that state...pick one!

Old 11-05-2010, 05:32 PM

As expected you ignore the faults, lies, arrogance, and jack assness of Frank.

Frank makes decisions that affect the entire nation, not just his district. Your willingness to put someone like him in office, even after his nonsense, says a lot about you. Since you are okay with Frank, then you sure have no business complaining about corruption and lies with any politician. Im not saying you do or have but if you do, you really have no business doing so unless you are just willing to admit youre a hypocrit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies