Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 10:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,920,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Must of been a pretty big Jar
Obviously not with mid-term or earlier miscarriages. What is sick is that you make light of it. I suspect you've never suffered a miscarriage with such disrespect shown to the subject at hand. Grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2010, 10:38 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,107,196 times
At the high school I attened there is a five month old baby boy fetus in a jar in the bio lab. I stared at him every time I had science class wondering what he would be doing if he hadn't been miscarried.

I'm still scarred from that...I can't imagine if it was my dead sibling.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:52 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,273,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Now they will let mothers hold their children if they miscarry before birth, yes I said hold them. They can say their goodbyes and it encourages healing. It's sad to see but with babies coming into the world at 6 months gestation and younger and still surviving why not.

The only white trash is those who would put down mothers who do this. Women form an attachment with babies in utero.
Boy, do I disagree with this statement.
Why did you never come back to the thread where we were discussing more than being a right-to-life-until-birther? Why did you run away?

I don't feel sorry for Bush, if he knew he was soiled goods, why run for office.
He failed at all things, before his mother miscarried and after.

Many Americans go through a lot more than this and do fine.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:06 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,706,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Why did you never come back to the thread where we were discussing more than being a right-to-life-until-birther? Why did you run away?

I don't feel sorry for Bush, if he knew he was soiled goods, why run for office.

Some of the comments here are astounding. It is completly understandable for a mother to have an emotional connection with her fetus. It would be weird if she didn't. If Barbara wanted to show her teenage son then it is her "choice"... We're all for a womans right to choose, right?

Old 11-08-2010, 11:16 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,570,445 times
Now I know why Bush sucked so bad.

He was abused as a child. I feel so bad for Bush now.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:31 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Maybe it was an initiation ritual for preperations to enter Skull and Bones

Anyho, can some elaborate on the issue of people being required or suggesting that they have their miscariaged baby put in a jar for medical reasons. Any info on that?

I think it is sad that people are so quick to judge and are cruel in doing so - seems odd from those who talk of toleration and choice But BSers and hypocrites come in all forms and shapes.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:35 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,981,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Now I know why Bush sucked so bad.

He was abused as a child. I feel so bad for Bush now.
Here we go again putting the liberal twist on things.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:37 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Obviously not with mid-term or earlier miscarriages. What is sick is that you make light of it. I suspect you've never suffered a miscarriage with such disrespect shown to the subject at hand. Grow up.
I feel like putting it in a jar is way more disrespectful than anything. That's treating it like a lab specimen and not a potential life.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:47 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,377,476 times
First step in the Republican effort to try to unseat president Obama in 2012? Try to resuscitate the severely damaged Bush image, the image that plagues the Pubs today and in the future. They must really think people are morons.

This story did nothing to stop his ineffective policies and his Depression-creating economic neglect. It did nothing to address health care, illegal immigration, H-1B, predatory lending, Wall street excesses, excessive Executive windfalls, high unemployment, out-of-control street gangs, displaced qualified american workers, high gas prices, and his wasting a trillion dollars trying nation-build abroad.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:35 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

I always run away from yada yada yada arguments.

Anyway, Bush did learn about life and death from his parents, where it should be taught. He wasn't coddled. More kids should learn about these things from their parents and maybe we would have fewer abortions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies