Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 05:35 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,050,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
She certainly did a great job of that recently in Alaska, didn't she?

What a fiasco Joe Miller turned out to be. I doubt she'll ever regain the credibility she lost over that one.

I've told you before, Sanrene, that it wasn't entirely the "left" that filed all those ethics complaints against her.
Sorry, but if that entitlement hag, Murzikoski and her sour grapes, hadn't insisted that it was HER seat, if she had accepted the result of the fair and square election, where she LOST, Miller would be the new Senator.

An impressive record. Surely even you must agree;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...palin_tracker/

And quite a few of her losing candidates came awfully close to winning.

She has the right to address these newbie legislators.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 05:38 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,635,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Sorry, but if that entitlement hag, Murzikoski and her sour grapes, hadn't insisted that it was HER seat, if she had accepted the result of the fair and square election, where she LOST, Miller would be the new Senator.
Lets allbe glad she didn't accept the results.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:38 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,928,358 times
Quote:
It is her seat, Sanrene

Lisa had the same right as anyone else to run as a write in candidate.

She won the election fair and square and made history at the same time

Old 11-13-2010, 05:39 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,635,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Why can't we get a really qualified person to run for president? Someone with excellent education credentials, and a long background in national policy. Someone for whom the presidency seems like the logical next step in a brilliant career?
Because anyone like that is smart enough not to run for president.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:40 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,928,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Lets allbe glad she didn't accept the results.
Most of us are.

This is a facebook page just made by an Alaskan asking Joe miller to concede already:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...228260898&ap=1

Old 11-13-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
It is her seat, Sanrene

Lisa had the same right as anyone else to run as a write in candidate.

She won the election fair and square and made history at the same time
The entitlement, clinging to power mentality of people like Lisa and Crist is disgusting. They lost their primaries, instead of bowing out gracefully, they showed their true character.

Hopefully Mitch won't need her, she will be irrelevant, and she should lose any committee chairs and leadership positions she has.

You actually sit there and say the ruling to allow a list of write candidates was fair, something NEVER before done in Alaska?

I'm pretty sure if that ruling had gone against a democrat, you would be squawking up a storm.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:43 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,749,974 times
Quote:
Do you have anything to say about the issues she raises in the piece? No, I thought not.
I do not have anything to say because I have heard everything she has said in this piece before. She is just repeating what has already been said & I cannot bring myself to care a rats behind what Sara Palin has to say.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:43 PM

68,379 posts, read 54,619,138 times
Quote:

An impressive record. Surely even you must agree;

Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

And quite a few of her losing candidates came awfully close to winning.

She has the right to address these newbie legislators.

IF? IF? AWFULLY CLOSE?

Getting close to the bottom of the box of straws?

Old 11-13-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I do not have anything to say because I have heard everything she has said in this piece before. She is just repeating what has already been said & I cannot bring myself to care a rats behind what Sara Palin has to say.
Well, that's too bad. She really does epitomize the TP movement.

I'm positive you wouldn't be reading it anyway.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:45 PM

68,379 posts, read 54,619,138 times
Quote:
The entitlement, clinging to power mentality of people like Lisa and Crist is disgusting. They lost their primaries, instead of bowing out gracefully, they showed their true character.
And what of the entitlement mentality of clinging to an election when you lose the popular vote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies