Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 06:19 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,799,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Yep you caught them, They are paying for the extra security and such for the heck of it because its fun to make up false stories of death threats

Also it is THREATS which implies there is more then 1 from multi sources

But it also brings up what is wrong with our society that people are making death threats for almost what appears to be everything now
Did I say I thought it was fun to make up false death threats? Did I say that is what I think happened? I said that it could be a possibility. And THREATS could also mean two or more from the same source, so what's your point?

And I don't actually think it was "made up"---you missed the rest of my post.

If I had to bet on what type of person sent the powder...I'd bet on someone who either has a psycho crush on Bristol or on the young man who is her dancing partner.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 11-22-2010 at 06:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2010, 08:31 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,649,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I assume it was just part of her weekly drug shipment...
Haha, I was just about to say the same! Could be that she had it sent from her dealer, but was intercepted.

I mean, for as long as she was in DWTS, it is very surprising that a "threat" was only discovered now. So this story is fishy Could be an attempt to downplay her Facebook scandal

Old 11-23-2010, 06:17 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,857,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Did I say I thought it was fun to make up false death threats? Did I say that is what I think happened? I said that it could be a possibility. And THREATS could also mean two or more from the same source, so what's your point?

And I don't actually think it was "made up"---you missed the rest of my post.

If I had to bet on what type of person sent the powder...I'd bet on someone who either has a psycho crush on Bristol or on the young man who is her dancing partner.
You didnt say it? Did you condemn the threats? No you didnt

Threats as in more then 1

Old 11-23-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I urge you to share your knowledge with the authorities.
I urge that you and all on the left should condemn death threats against Bristol Palin. I have yet to see that

Old 11-23-2010, 06:48 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,466,813 times
Quote:
Smh. Yeah its someone that doesnt care about politics that doesnt know who a Palin is and sending death threats over her dancing.

I do not defend anyone sending anyone a death threat and I really dont do it over a dance show. But I notice you didnt condemn it yourself
Where did I say the person doesn't know a Palin? You and the OP act like you know who made those death threats.
Did I defend the death threats? Be careful what you are trying to imply here.
Only because you don't condemn stupid acts doesn't mean you defend them.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 AM

Quote:
I urge that you and all on the left should condemn death threats against Bristol Palin. I have yet to see that
Oh boy, I haven't seen "all on the right" and all independents come here and condemn the threats, have you? Yeah, you left that out.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:52 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,590,618 times
Quote:
I urge you and all the right to quit blaming the left for every little thing that happens to the Palins.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I urge you and all the right to quit blaming the left for every little thing that happens to the Palins.
Especially when these paranoid Palin-Fans have no evidence whatsoever.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Just who do you think is threatening her life?

If someone was threatening Obamas life would you blame the left or right? Be honest here we all know the answer

Old 11-23-2010, 08:02 AM

What a sad day when someone can not go on a dance show and not have their life threatened. What an even sadder day when people can not condemn that happening because of a political party.

Whats the point if we cant come together and admit that threatening someones life over a dance show then we are in trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies