Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2010, 02:31 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,858,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Why would I post fake ones when I have the original...
Because you're asking people to compare the 2 audio tracks over and over and over and over again and most of us have no clue what you're trying to accomplish with the questions you're asking... you don't know what you're trying to accomplish really, you're just repeating what you've read and you feel that you've found something that we can't answer when in reality nobody understands what you're asking because it doesn't make sense.

Here let me show you.

http://www.pitheringabout.com/wp-con...7/dscf1875.JPG

"Now comparing the blue car to the smaller red car you can see why the blue car is a much better value."

I would be an idiot if I asked someone to agree with that because I haven't posted the blue car.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 11-25-2010 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: Edited photo link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 02:33 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,276,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Even if that building were so incredibly poorly constructed that it could not withstand the "inertia" of this event, it does not explain why a large portion of the building was reduced to DUST.
A truther canard that is not supported by FACTs.

The debris pile at Ground ZEro was over 10 stories high (not including the debris that was UNDERGROUND and below the wher the buidings were standing, that is ANOTHER 6 stories of debris). Large portions? Give us a percentage of the this "large portion" of dust.

anyone who has seen the photos from Ground Zero can see how big those piles of debris were.

Why are you continuing to post this lie?

Quote:
I have not read every single post here, but I am certain that someone must have mentioned how the debris pile of the buildings was SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the sum total of the material used to build the structures.
You can provide calculations of how you came to this assumption right?

Oh wait you can't.

Over 400,000 tons of STEEL and DEBRIS were taken to Fresh Kills for sorting and studying. Do you know what 400,000 tons of steel and debris looks like?

Again the debris pile was over 10 stories tall (not including the 6 stories of debris that were UNDERGROUND because of the bathtub that the towers was built over).

Quote:
An explanation of this is given at drjudywood.com. It's far too complicated to go into here. But for anyone who needs a rational explanation, I encourage them to check out the site.

DR JUDY WOOD IS AN INSANE IDIOT WHO PROPOSES THAT STAR WARS BEAMS BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS!

She is crazy. She doesn't believe in explosives and she believes death rays from space felled the towers.

She's also known to compare the TOWERS to TREES that the entire structure should have fallen over as if they were CUT like trees.

Even other truthers find her to be incredibly stupid and accuse her of being a shill for the government because she has trotted out such an insane theory.

She is a no planer (she doesn't believe planes hit the towers) and thinks that the government used HOLOGRAMS to simulate the impacts against the towers.

The fact that you use here, shows that YOU are prone to believing the insane claims of deluded individuals.

Quote:
No matter how you spin it. There is too much about the events of 911 that DO NOT ADD UP. Things that do not make sense to the rational mind.
NO, they don't make sense to IRRATIONAL minds. Hundreds of Thousands of engineers and architects do NOT find issue with the collapse of the towers.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:36 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,050,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Because you're asking people to compare the 2 audio tracks over and over and over and over again and most of us have no clue what you're trying to accomplish with the questions you're asking... you don't know what you're trying to accomplish really, you're just repeating what you've read and you feel that you've found something that we can't answer when in reality nobody understands what you're asking because it doesn't make sense.

Here let me show you.

"Now comparing the blue car to the smaller red car you can see why the blue car is a much better value."

I would be an idiot if I asked someone to agree with that because I haven't posted the blue car.
Feel free to search the fake audio file... The videos with fake audio are out there... So I decided to post the original...

Old 11-25-2010, 02:49 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,151,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
DR JUDY WOOD IS AN INSANE IDIOT WHO PROPOSES THAT STAR WARS BEAMS BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS!

She is crazy. She doesn't believe in explosives and she believes death rays from space felled the towers.

She's also known to compare the TOWERS to TREES that the entire structure should have fallen over as if they were CUT like trees.

Even other truthers find her to be incredibly stupid and accuse her of being a shill for the government because she has trotted out such an insane theory.

She is a no planer (she doesn't believe planes hit the towers) and thinks that the government used HOLOGRAMS to simulate the impacts against the towers.

The fact that you use here, shows that YOU are prone to believing the insane claims of deluded individuals.

NO, they don't make sense to IRRATIONAL minds. Hundreds of Thousands of engineers and architects do NOT find issue with the collapse of the towers.
Dr. Wood is not insane. Not any more insane than Sir Isaac Newton was when he proposed that there was such a thing as gravity.

The truth of the matter is that the war machine has been developing and experimenting with weaponry which uses EXTREMELY HIGH FREQUENCY to disrupt the MOLECULAR AND ATOMIC construction of matter. In case you were not aware of this, all matter vibrates at specific frequencies on a molecular level. If you can DISRUPT this vibrational frequency you can cause matter to DISINTEGRATE. This has been proven in the laboratory. It is not fiction, it is fact.

Dr. Wood maintains that the attack on 911 was a high-profile experiment to demonstrate the effectiveness of these weapons. Her website is FULL of photographs and other documentation that proves this. For the love of Pete, I am not going to go into endless explanation of who, what, when, why and how HERE. All you have to do (assuming that you are intelligent enough to understand the concept and do not have a closed mind), is go to the website and read it for yourself. It's right there in black and white. All the proof any sane person would need to see exactly what happened and why.

Just because you choose to attack someone by calling her childish names rather than accepting the truth because of your own fear, does not make anything you say true.

People who are not AFRAID to ask questions or learn please, by all means, check out her website and make your OWN decision as to what is truth and what is not.

20yrsinBranson

Last edited by 20yrsinBranson; 11-25-2010 at 02:58 PM..

Old 11-25-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Feel free to search the fake audio file... The videos with fake audio are out there... So I decided to post the original...
You did not post the original. YOU posted the one with the fake audio.

funny how you use only 1 video yet you won't even use other videos that were taken that day, where they were much closer than yours, showing the collapse of the towers.

Why do you lie by omission?

Because that's all you have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mz0_x7313I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBOd1XB943o

This one is quite sad, and I put a warning to anyone who wishes to watch and listen: This was a phone call from SOMEONE who was in the tower (I believe it was North) - and no where in his phone call prior to collapse do you hear any type of explosions (which is what is what would be heard BEFORE any collapse if a Controlled Demolition happened)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV0BVZG1j7E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3vX2kmLpXw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TqqzOCPmRE

Old 11-25-2010, 03:01 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,129,287 times
Quote:
The level of denial on this board is near clinically insane...
I would have to agree with that statement. So why are you so unwilling to accept the truth?

Old 11-25-2010, 03:02 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,768,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
People who believe EVERYTHING the government says are weak-minded with a slave-mentality

Conspiracy theorist are more like people who just want to actually find the truth
Nope . Conspiratists are Nut Jobs...Bona fide !

Old 11-25-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Dr. Wood is not insane. Not any more insane than Sir Issac Newton was when he proposed that there was such a thing as gravity.
SHE proposes that DEATH rays from outer space took out the towers.

She believes that NO planes hit the towers.

She believes that the planes were actually holograms, and that the thousands of people who were on ALL sides of the buildings at various distances were fooled by HOLOGRAMS. She believs that people from Hollywood like those who were for PIXAR were the ones who created the 3d holograms of the planes.

What part of these beliefs do you not find insane?

Comparing her "proposal" to the proposal of gravity by Newtons is like equating that the Tooth Fairy exists compared to a Dentist.

What she proposes HAS NO basis in REALITY.

People who have no concept of REALITY and make up stuff that DO NOT EXIST are insane.

Quote:
The truth of the matter is that the war machine has been developing and experimenting with weaponry which uses EXTREMELY HIGH FREQUENCY to disrupt the MOLECULAR AND ATOMIC construction of matter. In case you were not aware of this, all matter vibrates at specific frequencies on a molecular level. If you can DISRUPT this vibrational frequency you can cause matter to DISINTEGRATE. This has been proven in the laboratory. It is not fiction, it is fact.
The type of machines you speak of are only used in ground war fare, ARE FREAKING LARGE and can only affect a SMALL area

The type of machine required that what Judy Wood proposes would HAVE to be the SIZE of the TOWERS themselves.

I don't know about you, but NO WHERE did I see Mecha Godzilla attack the towers that day.

Quote:
Dr. Wood maintains that the attack on 911 was a high-profile experiment to demonstrate the effectiveness of these weapons. Her website is FULL of photographs and other documentation that proves this. For the love of Pete, I am not going to go into endless explanation of who, what, when, why and how HERE. All you have to do (assuming that you are intelligent enough to understand the concept and do not have a closed mind), is go to the website and read it for yourself. It's right there in black and white. All the proof any sane person would need to see exactly what happened and why.
Closed mind? YOPU"RE the one who is supporting Judy Wood and her insane claims.

She of course has produced evidence of such a weapon?

Of course not. Its the making of her over active imagination.

Please show us where Mecha Godzilla was that day since that is the only thing that would have qualified under Insane Judy Wood's proposal.

Nope, didn't see a 100 story metalilc, mechanical monster that emits death rays from its mouth, rampaging through new York that day.

Again, if you support Judy Wood, you also support that there were NO PLANES That crashed into those towers.

and you do well to explain what happened to the 400 passengers from both those planes have gone to.

Take a stab at. Your heroine Judy Wood, won't even go near to explain what happened to the passengers or for that matter, where the planes went. United Airlines and American Airlines would love to know and i'm sure their insurance companies would like to know.

Quote:
Just because you choose to attack someone by calling her childish names rather than accepting the truth because of your own fear, does not make anything you say true.
Calling someone who believes in fairy tale weapons, and being a no planer insane, is not childish

She is insane.

She believes that death rays from space destroyed the towers

She believe that Hollywood was responsible for the 3d Holographic planes were seen by the millions of eye witnesses (in person and on tv) were what hit the towers.

She believes that the towers should have fallen over like cut down trees

She believes that no planes hit the towers.

People who hold on to insane beliefs are INSANE.

Quote:
People who are not AFRAID to ask questions or learn please, by all means, check out her website and make your OWN decision as to what is truth and what is not.
you can ask all the question you want - doesn't mean that your question has any merit.

Why isn't anyone looking into why Purple Unicorns and butterflies weren't responsible for the towers collapse?

My question has as much weight as Judy Woods. No basis in reality.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:20 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
It was explained that the elevators in the twin towers were in the middle of the building so the outside walls were weakened with the fire and the support beams buckled.
I hear we never landed on the moon either, and the world is really flat.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I hear we never landed on the moon either, and the world is really flat.
...and JFK was assassinated by the CIA, and that the Government allowed Pearl Harbor to happen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies