Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 08:36 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
If you live in Atlanta metro, I invite you to drive by the intersection of Cobb Place Blvd and Barrett Pkwy today. There you will see a new building being built (I think it is going to be LA Fitness) and you will see the Mexicans that many of you hate so much HARD at WORK on Thanksgiving morning. I drove by there at 8AM and when I saw a dozen of so brick layers working, I pulled into the site and went over to see for myself who they were. Without exception, they were ALL Mexicans! Not a white or black person to be seen anywhere.
Is it any wonder why employers like to hire them? After all, who is at work today and who is at home drinking beer, eating turkey and watching football games? Who insist on having every holiday off? Who insist on lunch breaks, bathroom breaks, sick pay, vacation, health insurance??"""

WHO?

HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE LEGAL CITIZENS.

""
Like I said, if you don't believe me, drive by there and see for yourselves!
I invite YOU to take off the racist sexist blinders.

MANY Americans of ALL colors work on holidays.

AND, many women use their EARNED DAY OFF to shop, cook, and clean to exhaustion to serve a big dinner to some football watching lazy slob husbands/kids/relatives.

Why aren't you whining about THAT????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 08:57 AM

974 posts, read 1,587,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

AND, many women use their EARNED DAY OFF to shop, cook, and clean to exhaustion to serve a big dinner to some football watching lazy slob husbands/kids/relatives.

HEY!!! I am cooking today thank you. My wife is the one being a lazy slob Happy turkey day all, sheesh can't we quit with the bs for once? Gobble Gobble til you Wobble Wobble.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

No!! Only Mexicans work on Thanksgiving!! That's all!!!

Old 11-25-2010, 10:02 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
who is at home drinking beer, eating turkey and watching football games? Who insist on having every holiday off? Who insist on lunch breaks, bathroom breaks, sick pay, vacation, health insurance??
Union members. Some are even Mexican.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:06 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
If you live in Atlanta metro, I invite you to drive by the intersection of Cobb Place Blvd and Barrett Pkwy today. There you will see a new building being built (I think it is going to be LA Fitness) and you will see the Mexicans that many of you hate so much HARD at WORK on Thanksgiving morning. I drove by there at 8AM and when I saw a dozen of so brick layers working, I pulled into the site and went over to see for myself who they were. Without exception, they were ALL Mexicans! Not a white or black person to be seen anywhere.
Is it any wonder why employers like to hire them? After all, who is at work today and who is at home drinking beer, eating turkey and watching football games? Who insist on having every holiday off? Who insist on lunch breaks, bathroom breaks, sick pay, vacation, health insurance??
I've got nothing against Mexicans. However, if they're here illegally, that's a different story. They are not only taking jobs away from Americans, but by definition they are criminals..

Old 11-25-2010, 10:13 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
Is it any wonder why employers like to hire them? After all, who is at work today and who is at home drinking beer, eating turkey and watching football games? Who insist on having every holiday off? Who insist on lunch breaks, bathroom breaks, sick pay, vacation, health insurance??

I assume Mexicans have their own holidays on which they don't work...

Old 11-25-2010, 10:15 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
And the power plant operators are hard at work so you can have your electricity to be on this forum, the police are out protecting you and the fire dept is standing by to save your life along with all others who work on every Holiday to keep you safe and comfortable.
Your proud of 12 Mexicans laying bricks?

Old 11-25-2010, 10:28 AM

181 posts, read 338,955 times
Quote:
Perhaps this employer did not hire a white or back person at all. He just hired people who would work all day without eating or going to the bathroom.

What gall that employees should even think of wanting those two luxury benefits.

Picked up your Aussie Stock Whip yet? Can be had on Amazon for $25.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:36 AM

82 posts, read 102,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDollie View Post
Perhaps this employer did not hire a white or back person at all. He just hired people who would work all day without eating or going to the bathroom.

What gall that employees should even think of wanting those two luxury benefits.

Picked up your Aussie Stock Whip yet? Can be had on Amazon for $25.
Maybe we can even attach colostomy bag/urine bag so they wont have to pause...

Old 11-25-2010, 10:55 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,223,758 times
Quote:
I drove by there at 8AM and when I saw a dozen of so brick layers working, I pulled into the site and went over to see for myself who they were. Without exception, they were ALL Mexicans! Not a white or black person to be seen anywhere.
And how many of them were illegals that were taking the job of an American bricklayer, white or black? The fact that they were working on a major American holiday rather answers the question, does it not? As others have mentioned, all nations have holidays not observed in the US, and vice versa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies