Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin bitter about losing to Obama?
Yes 39 59.09%
No 27 40.91%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 10:44 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I think there is no other explanation. All I hear from Sarah Palin is constant Democrat bashing and Obama hating things. She does not offer any ideas to help our country succeed or get on track. All she tries to do is rally the base against Obama instead of trying to work with him to help our country.

Everything I heard coming from her is negative and just partisan. I do believe she may have some good ideas that could be used. She should use her political power for other things instead of seeming like she is a bitter woman and causing more tension.

Could it be she is still bitter and upset about losing to someone she holds to such low standard? Does it make her feel bad about herself so bashing Obama makes her feel better?

It sounds like she's smarter than all the Obama cool-aid drinkers who voted for him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
It sounds like she's smarter than all the Obama cool-aid drinkers who voted for him
And you base this on what?

Last edited by trlhiker; 11-29-2010 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-29-2010, 12:57 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I think there is no other explanation. All I hear from Sarah Palin is constant Democrat bashing and Obama hating things. She does not offer any ideas to help our country succeed or get on track. All she tries to do is rally the base against Obama instead of trying to work with him to help our country.

Everything I heard coming from her is negative and just partisan. I do believe she may have some good ideas that could be used. She should use her political power for other things instead of seeming like she is a bitter woman and causing more tension.

Could it be she is still bitter and upset about losing to someone she holds to such low standard? Does it make her feel bad about herself so bashing Obama makes her feel better?
well first of all she didn't lose to Obama, she was running for VP and secondly maybe she is just copying Obama: "it isn't my fault, it is all Bush's fault."

Old 11-29-2010, 01:27 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
I really dont get the focus on Palin from the left. Its not like she or her opinions have any effect on your life. Unless you are worried that it one day might? Why else would people give someone with no power so much attention.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:30 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
Apparently smart enough to fool many folks...................................

Old 11-29-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
well first of all she didn't lose to Obama, she was running for VP and secondly maybe she is just copying Obama: "it isn't my fault, it is all Bush's fault."
Or thirdly, maybe she's such a negative whining basher because she has absolutely nothing positive to contribute to the country.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:37 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or thirdly, maybe she's such a negative whining basher because she has absolutely nothing positive to contribute to the country.
I doubt many on the left actually listens to her. I have a feeling they go on what media matters or daily kos tells you she said. Heck i hardly listen to her myself but even I know she does offer ideas even though that isnt her job.

Wont get started on the gov needs to mind its business and not offer ideas on how I run my life

Old 11-29-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I doubt many on the left actually listens to her. I have a feeling they go on what media matters or daily kos tells you she said. Heck i hardly listen to her myself but even I know she does offer ideas even though that isnt her job.

Wont get started on the gov needs to mind its business and not offer ideas on how I run my life
Really? Just what ideas has she offered? And I don't mean sound bites like 'cut taxes', 'less government', yada, yada, yada, but reasoned, logical, potentially productive ideas.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:02 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
She's doing better financially now than if she was VP. Going after Obama has been her schtick, and she's performing it wonderfully as evidenced by the large increase in her bank account.

Not sure why people would think she would work WITH Obama. First of all, as far as I know, she's never been ASKED by Obama to work with him and secondly, they don't agree on much policy wise.

Its like Gore after he lost. Did he work with Bush? No, he got involved in his schtick, global warming, and made a boat load of bucks. Losing the election was the best thing to happen to him financially as well.

How would you propose that Palin work with Obama? Maybe she could do it through the office that she currently holds. Can you please remind us all which one that is again???

Old 11-29-2010, 02:11 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhound View Post
I think she's a bitter woman.....period.
How dare that most of America doesn't recognize, and acknowledge, her greatness and vision!?

Steve
Palin's behavior is quite normal for a person with small brain/big mouth syndrome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies