Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 03:03 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
I think we should send those with an IQ less than 100 (read most in the red states) off to their own desert island or let them secede from the union. They can handle the rest on their own, even though most of the money they receive comes from the braintrust states.
That would get rid of the Al Gore voters/supporters!

Old 01-11-2011, 03:04 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
but well will be getting them back next time!
Highly doubtful,the Dems know they lost the people,it is why so much of their agenda through so quickly.

I am doubting if Obama will keep the Presidency.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
In other words, you got nothin'.
If you think what they (Hillary and Nancy) said was "nothing," I sure hope you don't vote!

Old 01-11-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I find Palin repulsive as opposed to "attractive". In fact she looks downright creepy to me. I'd cast her in a role as a prison matron in a Nazi movie. There is no warmth emanating from that woman. Nobody is scared of her, they are just shocked that there is a portion of the population that would actually support such an obvious self-serving greedy woman to lead this nation. The "Barbie" tag is due to her empty headedness. Although, if I came across a Barbie Doll that looked like that, I'd toss it in the trash before it gave me nightmares.
How very "tolerant" and "open-minded" of you.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:31 PM

3 posts, read 2,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
The ones I listed are "wacked out women" (the other person's words).

An example:
"We will take things away from you for the common good."
- Hillary Clinton

"We have to pass the heath care bill first to see what's in it."
- Nancy Pelosi

It's not violent hate speech, but is it wacko!
First of all, you post NO Links, and therefore, I have no idea whether these women made these statements or not??? I also have no idea in what context they made these statements. From the statements you list, you are correct. These would certainly NOT qualify as Hate Speech.

But from what I got from the discussion, we were discussing Violent Hate Speech and You brought up Secretary Clinton and Speaker Pelosi. I'm still waiting for ANY Republican to show me "LINKS" to Violent Hate Speech from these women or any Democratic Leader or Main Stream Media???? I can certain provide links to Hate Speech from Republican Leaders and Media.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
No, Bill lied for good reason - not wanting Hillary to know he got a BJ in the OO.

Nothing pathological about that.
He lied about a lot more than that. He once denied being at a McDonalds even though a security camera showed he was there.

And who knows how many times he has lied about his numerous affairs?

Old 01-11-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzanna View Post
First of all, you post NO Links, and therefore, I have no idea whether these women made these statements or not??? I also have no idea in what context they made these statements. From the statements you list, you are correct. These would certainly NOT qualify as Hate Speech.

But from what I got from the discussion, we were discussing Violent Hate Speech and You brought up Secretary Clinton and Speaker Pelosi. I'm still waiting for ANY Republican to show me "LINKS" to Violent Hate Speech from these women or any Democratic Leader or Main Stream Media???? I can certain provide links to Hate Speech from Republican Leaders and Media.
Why post a link? Almost everyone familiar with politics knows about those two quotes I posted.

Again, I was replying to someone who used the word "wacky." And what both Hillary and Nancy said certainly was wacky.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:10 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
I think we should send those with an IQ less than 100 (read most in the red states) off to their own desert island or let them secede from the union. They can handle the rest on their own, even though most of the money they receive comes from the braintrust states.
Liberals are getting their own island?

Last edited by VLWH; 01-11-2011 at 05:44 PM..

Old 01-11-2011, 06:12 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,050 times
Posts in this thread are so far off topic....

Thread Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies