Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 07:58 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,058,571 times

Advertisements

9/11 was almost 10 years ago. I think the ship has pretty much sailed, as far as investigation goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2011, 08:09 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,005,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
9/11 was almost 10 years ago. I think the ship has pretty much sailed, as far as investigation goes.
911 shaped our foreign policy and continues to this day. No, I don't think that ship has quite sailed yet.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:16 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,506,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You can repeat that lie as often as you what ... it's not going to change reality. Active, un-ignited thermitic material was found in all dust samples tested from ground zero .... EVERY SAMPLE TESTED.

Pools of molten iron were also found at WTC 1 & 2 and 7. FACT.

And the video of the various applications of regular thermite proved that it most certainly can make linear cuts. But more importantly, and obviously something you missed or did not even bother to view the presentation ... the guy showed EXACTLY HOW WTC 1 & 2 were most likely destroyed by thermite placed in the exterior box columns using a mockup replica of them, which mimicked the sounds and visual evidence displayed by the Towers.

In short, he did what apparently NIST and the rest of the shills either couldn't or refused to do.
wrong

zero residue of thermite was found...fact

Pools of molten iron were also found at WTC 1 & 2 and 7....fiction

Quote:
the guy showed EXACTLY HOW WTC 1 & 2 were most likely destroyed by thermite placed in the exterior box columns using a mockup replica of them
meanwhile. they was NO WAY to access the beams through WALLS in an OCCUPIED OFFICE BUILDING that was OPEN 24/7

you got nuttin

Old 01-25-2011, 10:34 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
wrong

zero residue of thermite was found...fact

Pools of molten iron were also found at WTC 1 & 2 and 7....fiction

meanwhile. they was NO WAY to access the beams through WALLS in an OCCUPIED OFFICE BUILDING that was OPEN 24/7

you got nuttin

Citations please for the "zero" thermite residue and the molten iron "fiction". You have made statements with "nuttin" to back them up.

As to the building access, you might want to look at WHO the tenants were on strategic floors. They didn't need special access- they were already there as tenants. There were many upgrades and modifications made to the buildings in the years preceding 9/11. Here is a place for you to start and I am sure you will become so interested that you will continue to follow this line of inquiry since it is premature to conclude that there was no access:

Demolition Access To The WTC Towers: Part One - Tenants by KEVIN RYAN

August 9, 2009

See also,
in this series:

Introduction by Don Paul
Part One - Tenants
Part Two - Security
Part Three - Convergence
Part Four - Cleanup

"During the years from 1993 to 2001, Marsh made several modifications to these floors, in addition to the fireproofing upgrades mentioned above. According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Marsh made modifications to the south side of floor 94 in 1998. That same year, the PANYNJ helped Marsh demolish floors 95-98 in order to rebuild the fire alarm and sprinkler systems. Marsh did further modification work on floor 95 in the year 2000. [13] The full floor fireproofing upgrades on floors 93 through 100 were accomplished in August through November of 1998, except for floor 94, which was done in December 1996.
Marsh was a large company, with a number of subsidiaries, including Putnam Investments, Mercer, Johnson & Higgins, and Guy Carpenter, a company that occupied floors 47 to 54 of the south tower. Marsh was also known to be notoriously secretive, and had been likened to the CIA. [14] Its chief executive on 9/11 was Jeffrey Greenberg, a member of the Brookings Institution, the Trilateral Commission, and the son of the chairman of American International Group (AIG), Maurice Greenberg. AIG has been reported to be at the center of a number of CIA operations. [15]"

Demolition Access to the WTC Towers: Part One - Tenants

Old 01-25-2011, 11:56 PM

3 posts, read 2,993 times
I believe that there are many unanswered questions about 911 and that this scar on America can not heal until we seek out the truth. There are uncounted inconsistencies with the official 911 report, especially, those in the 911 commission report. We are told 19 Muslim terrorist took over planes with box cuts and crashed these planes into buildings when they had little or no flight experience. Many of the terrorist came from a nation, Saudi Arabia, that was suppose to be our ally, which is just crazy. And the fact of the matter is that Al Qaeda was a US Creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan that should have send up red flags from the beginning; however, not that many of us choose to become informed by looking up the information. I have watched and listen to advocates from both sides of the issue but I have remained convinced that parts of our government had an agenda, mostly those from the Americans for a new American century. It clearly states in the documents that they wanted a new pearl harbor event to achieve their goals for their vision of an American Empire. Many Americans out of pride or fear refuse to consider the possibility that people in our own government would or could commit such a horrific crime against their own people.

I believe that when you consider the mind set of religious right, believing that the world should be theirs to dominate because their God says so. They believe it's not a problem to use up resources or pollute the world because their version of Jesus is coming back to end the world and create a new heaven and earth. But the simple fact of the matter is this a very corrupted version of Christianity created by the government along with elitist to keep people supporting the governments profitable wars and continuing quest to remove any power the people have to fight back through civil rights. Any one who has ever read even just parts of the new testament could tell you that the values of the religious right hardly fit with biblical scripture. The religious right who often value material wealth in a greater sense than any other people just skip over the passages like this "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) If any Deities values they do worship, it would seem to be the God of War and bloodlust, Aries. My point in this biblical references is that many people are just misguided and fearful, they don't want to believe that their religious and political leaders have deceived them. I think for many people on the right they have been conned into believing that this agenda is what their God wants, and how many people would even consider going against a God they believe has say over their final fate.

The fact of the matter is that 911 is huge thousand pound elephant that has just run over us and smashed our house into pieces. And while we are all debating this problem the corruption has continue to spread and more injustice are happening every day. How many of our current legislatures have even read or have any idea what's in the constitution, our congress is being stacked with puppets willing to do the bidding of the elite. Who have twisted religion and patriotism into a propaganda tool. I doubt that there is enough people with enough power to get an honest investigation of 911. The public is not waking up fast enough to the truth and eventually we will all have to go through terrible suffering and conflict to set things right again. What survives will be a rebirth of a nation.

Last edited by ander.drake; 01-26-2011 at 12:04 AM..

Old 01-26-2011, 12:10 AM

436 posts, read 954,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ander.drake View Post
I believe that there are many unanswered questions about 911 and that this scar on America can not heal until we seek out the truth. There are uncounted inconsistencies with the official 911 report, especially, those in the 911 commission report. We are told 19 Muslim terrorist took over planes with box cuts and crashed these planes into buildings when they had little or no flight experience. Many of the terrorist came from a nation, Saudi Arabia, that was suppose to be our ally, which is just crazy. And the fact of the matter is that Al Qaeda was a US Creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan that should have send up red flags from the beginning; however, not that many of us choose to become informed by looking up the information. I have watched and listen to advocates from both sides of the issue but I have remained convinced that parts of our government had an agenda, mostly those from the Americans for a new American century. It states clearly in the documents that they wanted a new pearl harbor event to achieve their goals for their vision of an American Empire. Many Americans out of pride or fear refuse to consider the possibility that people in our own government would or could commit such a horrific crime against their own people.

I believe that when you consider the mind set of religious right, that being that the world should be theirs to dominate because their God or somehow his laws State this is how it should be. They believe it's not a problem to use up resources or pollute the resources because their version of Jesus is coming back to end the world and create a new heaven and earth. But the simple fact of the matter is this a very corrupted version of Christianity created by the government along with elitist to keep people supporting the governments profitable wars and continuing quest to remove any power the people have to fight back through civil rights. Any one whose ever read even just parts of the new testament could tell you that the values of the religious right hardly fit with biblical scripture. The religious right who often value material wealth in a greater sense than any other people just skip of passages like this "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) If any God's values they worship it seems to be the God of War and bloodlust, Aries. My point in all this biblical reference is that many people are just misguided and fearful, they don't want to believe that their religious and political leaders have deceived them. I think for many people on the right they have been conned into believing that this agenda is what their God wants, and how many people would even consider going against a God they believe has say over their fate.

The fact of the matter is that 911 is huge thousand pound elephant that has just run over us and smashed our house into pieces. And while we are all debating this problem the corruption has continue to spread and more injustice are happening every day. How many of our current legistures have even read or have any idea what's in the constitution, our congress is being stacked with puppets willing to do the bidding of the elite. Who have twisted religion and patriotism into a propaganda tool. I doubt that there is enough people with enough power to get an honest investigation of 911. The public is not waking up fast enough to the truth and eventually we will all have to go through terrible suffering and conflict to set things right again. What survives will be a rebirth of a nation.
Good post. I agree most with your last paragraph. Americans have become simpletons far more concerned with their electronic devices than what is going on around them. Short-term memory is a major problem - just look at the poll results in this very thread for instance.

And don't ever question the government, esp. if it's a GOP or Democrat version. Otherwise, you're nothing more than a conspiracy theory believing anti-American who hates freedom.

Bottom line - both parties and their supporters are destroying this country. The political industry has all of the power and control because the sheep keep giving them support.

Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 AM

202 posts, read 353,184 times
Absolutely 911 needs to be investigated and reinvestigated, by YOU, by ME - but please don't rely on your government's investigations and subsequent conclusions (they are nothing but LIES). And for the 66% voting here that they apparently have all the answers/truths (if you do and you aren't screaming at the top of your lungs that all of the major players involved - the government players, the business/investor players, the big money makers - get put on trial and executed for the worst of the worst of crimes (way worse than the official story crimes actually)...for you folks that have your heads obviously buried deep deep within the sand...i am disgusted by your ability to swallow Sh$% that easily.

Old 01-26-2011, 12:25 AM

20,295 posts, read 37,216,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
There are so many unanswered questions and this event was pivital. What is your take and why do you or do you not support a new investigation?
Why arguing about 9/11 when our nation is broke? Why not talking about creating jobs instead?

Old 01-26-2011, 12:26 AM

202 posts, read 353,184 times
Oh, and a must visit website for truthseekers out there,

Cluesforum.info • View topic - The Possibility That Nobody Died on 9/11

Old 01-26-2011, 01:40 AM

15,101 posts, read 8,650,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Wow. I hope people will take the time to view all the videos you posted- but especially How Can you Deny.....

Great post. Thanks again for all you do to get the truth out. The truth will set us free. Anything short of the truth about 9/11 will allow the continued erosion of our liberties, our finances, our opportunities, our way of life.
Same to you!!! You keep fighting the good fight ... you're doing great.

You know, the more I debate these issues, the more I learn myself. I've known for a long while that the Towers didn't fall from Airplane strikes and fire, but never gave much attention to the "no planes hit the Towers" stories, assuming that was another disinfo operation to install false arguments which would later be disproved. And, that is still not an impossibility, and each "theory" has to be considered very carefully.

But there is NO DOUBT that some of the video showing different views of a plane striking the south tower are without question composite fakes ... the video you mentioned is one such example, though not the only one!! One of the more played and replayed images of the South Tower strike is also a clear composite job ... and it's always looked odd to me ... how the building seems to literally "absorb" the plane as if it were water.

In this video, in the sequence of frames at the 1:31 - 1:32, the plane enters the picture ... at 1:32 you need to step through a few frames until the plane just begins to enter the building ... if you catch the right frame, you'll see the starboard wing disappear into the building with a portion of the building that appears fully intact after the wing has penetrated through it. CLEARLY a video composite, and again, not a real plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9ki...eature=related

This was one of the things that always looked "off" to be, based on the lack of deformation of the nose of the aircraft ... which is lightweight composite material and should crush upon impact with steel. But since no one, including myself have ever seen a plane crash into a steel faced building, I set this aside as an interesting anomaly. But when you step through each frame and see no deformation at all, and what for just a frame or two shows that the plane has literally penetrated without damage to the building fascia, it's a clear fake.

Here is a duplicate of this process:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcE2I...eature=related

You can do a lot with video composite editing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBMBAB8jAU

The best advice is always ... believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you think you see ... and look very closely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies