Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
A reason we are paying out more than we are taking in is because we just gave millionaires and billionaires more tax cuts.

Let the tax cuts for the rich expire and then cut whatever needs to be cut to balance the budget.
are you kidding me not even the republicans are willing to cut from those with entitlement mentality they will riot in the streets of America!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikensquire View Post
If only he had more hair, THEN, we could take him seriously, is that it?

That's how we'll do it! It's sort of The American Idol formula........We don't need polished performers, we'll take any fool who'll hold a microphone and pit them against the guy down the street. YEAH! The everyman/woman will be how we'll base our reverance. It won't be the really successful entrepreneurs, we'll find some guys making less than 20k a year and watch them try to make ends meet, who needs Trump. OK everyone, are you ready for the excitement to begin? Get to your televisions.
If his history of numerous bankruptcy filings, taking advantage of corporate loopholes so big that you can drive a truck through them, owning shading gaming establishments and his ritualistic once-a-decade trophy wife swapping make him a prime candidate for the Republican nomination, as a supporter of President Obama I say have at it!

Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
If his history of numerous bankruptcy filings, taking advantage of corporate loopholes so big that you can drive a truck through them, owning shading gaming establishments and his ritualistic once-a-decade trophy wife swapping make him a prime candidate for the Republican nomination, as a supporter of President Obama I say have at it!
Because Obama has such a good record on creating jobs; oh wait, those stimulus and "jobs bills" all failed to produce private sector jobs didn't they?

But, hey, at least Obama got to add another $3.5 Trillion onto the debt so that we as a nation will soon be paying $400 Billion/day in interest payments alone! Great re-election platform unemployment steady at 10% (real 18%); add to that the fall of Egypt and likely the Middle East, yeah, great re-election platform indeed.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:32 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,001,241 times
Well, duh, I've been saying this for quite some time and it takes the Donald to finally validate it.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:26 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Well, duh, I've been saying this for quite some time and it takes the Donald to finally validate it.
Trump/Palin 2012..... LOL

Old 02-04-2011, 05:51 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,592,348 times
I heard he's into MLM now (multi-level marketing of vitamins and shampoo, similar to Amway!). Something about him buying an MLM company, then he slapped the Trump name on it and now, due to the Trump nam, people are "wanting in on it" even though it's not too different from Amway.

Sorry if this was mentioned already. I only read the first few posts, as this thread is 6 pages long and I don't have the energy to read the whole thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies