Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:35 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times

Advertisements

Of course he's a Muslim! He spent 20 years sitting in the Pews agreeing with Pastor Jeremiah Wright! What?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 07:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I really admire how Obama chooses to bring up his "faith" at times when it is politically expedient or adventageous for him to do so; otherwise, not so much. The man is as sincere as a cobra.
Gosh dang it, at least some of us on here sincerly get it, and do know the real Obama. Obama is very careful with what he plans to do, his moves, he is very calculating. He has a purpose to everything he does, why doesn't he concentrate on this failed economy.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:50 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Gosh dang it, at least some of us on here sincerly get it, and do know the real Obama. Obama is very careful with what he plans to do, his moves, he is very calculating. He has a purpose to everything he does, why doesn't he concentrate on this failed economy.
Whenever he does, you all complain about that too, even when the results are overwhelmingly positive. Let's be honest: you just don't like the guy's politics and you love to tear him down at every chance.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:55 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
I sense a lot of clinical paranoia in this thread!

Paranoia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irrationality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I suppose Obama's big ears signify some hidden agenda as well...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

Old 02-04-2011, 08:05 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,532,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
I sense a lot of clinical paranoia in this thread!

Paranoia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irrationality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I suppose Obama's big ears signify some hidden agenda as well...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

Mind boggling, ain't it?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:07 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
I really admire how Obama chooses to bring up his "faith" at times when it is politically expedient or adventageous for him to do so; otherwise, not so much. The man is as sincere as a cobra.
Good example of irrational, paranoid hatred of Obama. Nothing new.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:11 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
From the President's address at the National Prayer Breakfast:

"And it was through that experience working with pastors and laypeople trying to heal the wounds of hurting neighborhoods that I came to know Jesus Christ for myself and embrace Him as my lord and savior."

Anybody still want to claim he's a Muslim?
Do words mean what they say or what they can convince people of? I pick the latter so I guess he still could be a Muslim who practices Taqqiyah at every chance.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:12 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,699 times
Quote:
Exactly. At the National Prayer Breakfast.
And his testimony seems very non-personal. Almost like he was uncomfortable speaking about, "his faith."
Sorry, that is just my observation. .

Does he ever go to worship? Does his family?
And what do all the haters of Christians feel about Obama professing his Christianity. They usually make fun and demean Christians. But they seem unusually quiet about this.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebknecht View Post
Yes. He is a decoy crypto-muslim sleeper and his secret agenda is to turn the US into Saudi-Arabia. How can you not see that? Its obvious.
Tell me what Taqqiyah means just so you can be more convincing.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I admire that too about Obama. The sad reality is that he is leader of a country that still doesn't culturally allow freedom of religion, despite legally doing so. So, he has to keep talking about his faith. I think both he and McCain would just as happily let their relationship with God be just that and leave everybody else out of it. Our political climate doesn't allow that.

But, fortunately, as you state, he has retained a high level of sincerity about it when he does bring it up, quite reflective of the noble cobra: hidden until it's necessary.
Can you define Taqqiyah for me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies