Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 12:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
As the article points out, the community has fought long and hard for "normalcy" perception and not to be looked upon as so called degenerates and yet they allow this to continue and even fight to protect it. I and most of middle America see having naked old men walk the neighborhoods as wrong.
"Normalcy."

And why do the people of San Francisco need to worry about "middle America?" You think that you guys in flyover country have so much virtue? I mean really, gimme a break! If the people of Iowa or Nebraska have a problem with the people of San Fran, they can go visit Disneyland instead. "Middle America" doesn't want people moving into their neighborhoods attempting to change the way things have always been done, do they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 12:26 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,850,990 times
Realizing what they are going to look like in another 60 years must really depress the poor kids.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:31 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,986,148 times
Middle America love the homosexuals in their neighborhoods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
"Normalcy."

And why do the people of San Francisco need to worry about "middle America?" You think that you guys in flyover country have so much virtue? I mean really, gimme a break! If the people of Iowa or Nebraska have a problem with the people of San Fran, they can go visit Disneyland instead. "Middle America" doesn't want people moving into their neighborhoods attempting to change the way things have always been done, do they?

Old 02-11-2011, 12:32 PM

Did you see any hot guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
My daughter and I went to a nude beach on St. Maarten when we were on a cruise. It really wasn't a big deal. Is it possible that you have a hangup about the human body??

Old 02-11-2011, 12:36 PM

We are not going to tolerate your behaviors any longer. Have compassion!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The land of fruits and nuts: even rotted saggy nuts. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:43 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,174,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
YIKES! I thought the Gay Parades were bad enough, but at least people have a good chance of finding out ahead of time and probably be able to avoid the area that day. But, this is a whole district, where gay men, apparently just parade around in the buff, calling those who don't like it, "prudes!" They tell those that don't like it, to move. But, not everyone can just pick up and move out of town all that easily. And they shouldn't have to. From this article, it sounds like P.C. inhibits people from standing up to put an end to this, what must be, illegal activity.

I find this disgusting. Fortunately I don't live there. Now, I don't even want to visit SFO anymore. Responsible gays should work to do something to put an end to this. Does nothing to help promote a positive image.

"Debating nudity with the naked guys in the Castro is like playing tennis against a brick wall. No matter what you send over the net, the return is always the same:

It is your fault.

You are the one who is offended, who is fretting about what 5-year-olds will think. They are free and natural. You are prudish and intolerant.

The nudie boys, who live in the Castro, can carry on this discussion for hours to push their organized cause - the Free Body Culture movement - a mumbo-jumbo philosophy about making San Francisco safe for our repressed nude selves."

Read more: The naked truth about nudity in the Castro

The naked truth about nudity in the Castro
I have my coffee cup from Whitetail park

Actually while in the U.S. Submarine forces while visiting Australia, I found my self tipsy at the beach, which turned out to be a nude beach. No big deal, however I did end burning a portion of my anatomy that wasn't used to sunlight.....

Welcome to White Tail Resort

Old 02-11-2011, 12:46 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,463,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Did you see any hot guys?
LOL, I saw one guy I thought was sexy until he turned over...if you know what I mean. Not much point in him being naked.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:54 PM

Was he tiny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
LOL, I saw one guy I thought was sexy until he turned over...if you know what I mean. Not much point in him being naked.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:58 PM

68,349 posts, read 54,490,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The land of fruits and nuts: even rotted saggy nuts. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Getting more upset over a naked human than useless, costly, unnecessary wars of choice is a moral disorder.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:28 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,703,970 times
lol... A "nudist gay district of San Francisco"?

So what do you do when there's really something serious to be concerned about? How do you cope?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies