Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 01:59 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,768,805 times

Advertisements

IT reminds me of how MY
GRAN'PA OR EVEN MY DAD WHOULD jOKE. THE BRUNT of THE JOKE IS THE LEFT WING..............kind of funny , but The Left will try to turn it into a chance to devide the voters. OK..........so it is not that funny........unless you see the left's attempt to make the voter think that they really know what they are doing if only we give that party 4 mo' years.And it will take a lot of cheaper fuel to fix the mess we find our selves in. Breast milk could help............so does organic treatment of animals. Wait, The Right will see, They can legally control the food supply, but not what humans consume. THE average child may be helped by not BREASTFEEDING. Breastfeeding is no guarantee of better nutrition......unless Mom's will have to become certified to Breastfeed....then they can FEED at their BATTLESTATIONS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...so pehaps the Right Wing will let Palin Run so Barack will win 4 mo' Years. What does breastfeeding have to do with politics anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 02:07 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,017,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
IT reminds me of how MY
GRAN'PA OR EVEN MY DAD WHOULD jOKE. THE BRUNT of THE JOKE IS THE LEFT WING..............kind of funny , but The Left will try to turn it into a chance to devide the voters. OK..........so it is not that funny........unless you see the left's attempt to make the voter think that they really know what they are doing if only we give that party 4 mo' years.And it will take a lot of cheaper fuel to fix the mess we find our selves in. Breast milk could help............so does organic treatment of animals. Wait, The Right will see, They can legally control the food supply, but not what humans consume. THE average child may be helped by not BREASTFEEDING. Breastfeeding is no guarantee of better nutrition......unless Mom's will have to become certified to Breastfeed....then they can FEED at their BATTLESTATIONS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...so pehaps the Right Wing will let Palin Run so Barack will win 4 mo' Years. What does breastfeeding have to do with politics anyway?

The first breast milk that a new mother gives is called colostrum, and has special properties that benefit the infant greatly.

Colostrum

Quote:
In humans, it has high concentrations of nutrients and antibodies, but it is small in quantity. Colostrum is high in carbohydrates, high in protein, high in antibodies, and low in fat (as human newborns may find fat difficult to digest).

Old 03-06-2011, 02:33 PM

Default One point I tried to make it theat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
The first breast milk that a new mother gives is called colostrum, and has special properties that benefit the infant greatly.

Colostrum

Quote:
In humans, it has high concentrations of nutrients and antibodies, but it is small in quantity. Colostrum is high in carbohydrates, high in protein, high in antibodies, and low in fat (as human newborns may find fat difficult to digest).
We can not tell people to Breastfeed or not breastfeed wihout advising them as to the possibility that some breastmilk may not be fit for infant consumption.......but my main point is: I forgot. but anyway we need a colostrum tax. Is that your point?

Old 03-06-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
We can not tell people to Breastfeed or not breastfeed wihout advising them as to the possibility that some breastmilk may not be fit for infant consumption.......but my main point is: I forgot. but anyway we need a colostrum tax. Is that your point?
Stay on-topic, please. Palin attempted to attack the First Lady by making a lame remark about breastfeeding. It shows (yet again) how woefully uninformed Palin is about almost every subject known to God and man...or woman in this case. The toss-off line about taxing colostrum is just silly.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:44 PM

1,324 posts, read 1,198,956 times
Give Palin a rest , is this all you can find ? Get a life.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:54 PM

Default I think the milk comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Stay on-topic, please. Palin attempted to attack the First Lady by making a lame remark about breastfeeding. It shows (yet again) how woefully uninformed Palin is about almost every subject known to God and man...or woman in this case. The toss-off line about taxing colostrum is just silly.
........the milk comment would make some people smile..........but will it make us forget the U.S. needs more Jobs? .....If you think my comments are silly............what do you think is funny?.........and if you do not think the mess the country is in is serious, what do you think is serious? Palin is well aware of what breastfeeding is all about...........that was a lame comment by you , nether
funny or serious.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
If Palin would stop attacking the First Lady, we wouldn't need such a thread. If she's such a great mother, why the out-of-wedlock grandchild and no knowledge of the benefits of breastfeeding? Blame her, not those who call her out on being a twit.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:56 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,643,191 times
Palin will go for whatever gives her press. In reality bad press is a boon to her because she will use it to prove how the mainstream is out to get her. I swear I do fear for our country if this woman gets elected president. And fwiw, I am a fiscal conservative.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:59 PM

Default She may run for president

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
........maybe the Dems should encourage her.........but Thanks for the advice........I will not encourage her

Old 03-06-2011, 03:02 PM

Default Yeah I do not see her as President..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Palin will go for whatever gives her press. In reality bad press is a boon to her because she will use it to prove how the mainstream is out to get her. I swear I do fear for our country if this woman gets elected president. And fwiw, I am a fiscal conservative.
......some one is financing her....I suspect the Left
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies