Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 05:56 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times

Advertisements

A clear perspective.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ro6fcj6Ek
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 06:03 PM

1,382 posts, read 2,386,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
All manparts are not created evil, and I suspect that this posters are far less than most.
Hey Ovc, your speculating about my junk is making me uncomfortable. I may sue. Has the restraining order expired already? Love you

Old 03-08-2011, 06:09 PM

1,382 posts, read 2,386,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpokerpoker View Post
So now it's "traditonal" to want a man? I thought it was biology.

ONLY women feel the need to make such a point all the time that they're alot more happy while being single... I have never seen a man say he would never like to have a woman. But I've seen more than plenty of women say they never want a man. Femenist or not.
Tell her what she wants to hear then pokerpokerpoker.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:17 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkp4t...layer_embedded

Old 03-08-2011, 06:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Basically I thni it can vary from wanting politcal power;to being disppointed in relattionships etc.Its gone from wantig the right to vote to wantig now to be a minority group with specail laws.Its just comon polical power then to get a bigger slice of the pie.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,928,336 times
Quote:
Femenists don't have any intrest in men what so ever. So Femenists are basicly either asexual or lesbian.

I watched a little bit about a documentary about Femenism. And one of those hags said that all men rape, or would rape if they got the chance. They said complete networks of men who hate women() exist and their sole purpose is to basicly rape and kill women.

They also showed how these femenists had convinced a group of women that they were supposedly hunted by this secret network of men who hate women so they had to go hide in Norway.

Pretty much all of the Femenists in the documentary were Lesbians and all of them were convinced ALL men rape.

I could link to this Documentary(its on youtube)... But it's in Swedish. Sweden have probably the most extreme femenists in the World and the most of them. I assume you are in the U.S. I don't know if the Femenists over there are as extreme... But Swedish femenists are hardcore, they genuinly hate men, they remind me of Nazis... Blaming everything on men all the time, infact if you took that documentary and replaced the word "man" with the word "jew" every time it would come off as a typical Nazi propaganda video.

I hate everybody who hates me. So I feel nothing but pure hatred for femenists, and I wish them nothing but bad things.

What bunk. It makes sense that you can't spell worth crap either - lack of logic, lack of spelling and grammatical skills . . . Yep . . .it's all congruent at least.

I am a feminist and I like men. I like people. I like animals. I like pizza. I like the moon and the stars.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:28 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
You don't think what I'm saying is true?

I think Femenism or modern day society have convinced women that's it's "ugly" to even want a man, when in reality man and woman were supposed to be with each other. Not saying it's not ok to want to be single...

But come on, take a look around! Do you see ANY man saying stuff like "I would rather be single than with a woman" "I never want to be with a woman"?
Yes, many men say that over in Relationships. You must have missed them, but they are there.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
Feminism is not monolithic in nature. For example, there are anti-(hetero)sex feminists, but there are also sex-positive feminists who adore the sexual companionship of men. There are feminists who believe in true equality for both males and females, and there are those who support the notion of equality only when it's beneficial to women.

I think the negative stereotypes of feminism arise from the increasing influence of its more radical elements of thought (Mackinnon, Dworkin, Craft, et al.). Radical feminism seems largely structured on a virulently anti-male platform which tends to politicize virtually every aspect of female/male relationships. By its very structure, it sets up females as oppressed and males as oppressors. Women and girls become "victims" by virtue of their being female.

What should constitute feminism is a dedication to sex-based equality. With the understanding that equality is a two-way street: earned praise is balanced by legitimate criticism, rewards are measured through achievement, and respect goes hand-in-hand with responsibility.
Thanks for a thoughtful, sensible post.

The YouTube video someone else posted was funny, though. Like something off Robot Chicken.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
*VaNiLlaGoRrilLa*;18192328][font=Verdana]What are the benefits of being a man?
A shorter life span

Quote:
What are the accompanying responsbilities of being a man?
Court ordered child support even if you didn't father the child. I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:22 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Most women who refer to themselves as feminists really do hate men, they resent men. There are women who don't feel at all inferior, make good money, can compete on equal terms but would never call themselves feminists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies