Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Al Goire III do any time for his repeated crimes?
No way! Daddy will work the system for him, like Paris Hilton. 4 80.00%
Yes, he is going to get time, but not much. 1 20.00%
Yes, he is going to do time, maximum sentence by law. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 02:07 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,846 times

Advertisements

Al Gore's son faces drug charges - will this be a Paris Hilton buyout??

Moderator cut: copyright

Find this article at:
Al Gore's son faces drug charges - CNN.com

Last edited by Marka; 12-19-2007 at 03:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2007, 02:12 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,985,269 times
old news - Al's son could probably use some prayers among other things like intervention. I hate to see this happen to anyone.

Old 07-25-2007, 02:13 AM

Nirvana - what is the point of your poll?

Old 07-25-2007, 07:37 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
I feel bad for the guy in a way. Gore Jr. didn't ask to be a media spectacle, and doesn't deserve to be one just because Gore Sr. is. Paris Hilton makes the most out of being a media spectacle, so that was fine although I would have rather the media ignored her.

Gore Jr. doesn't deserve special treatment nor extra harsh judgement for being dragged into the media spotlight. He just deserves fairness from the courts, nothing more, nothing less.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:04 AM

286 posts, read 1,587,407 times
Default On the same level with all the Hollywood trustfund babies...

Paris, Lindsey, Nicole...

They are misguided and need intervention. They deserve a fair trial no matter what the charge is - it is their American born right.

I can think of local thugs that get away with just as much. My father sat on jury for a local guy that shot up another kid over a drug deal. The guy got off scott free because his gang boys did a number on the eye witness which resulted in her changing her story. At least when you're just smoking weed, you're pretty much only hurting yourself. Not so much the case with other drugs, but weed has a low involuntary homecide rate. And no, I'm not a weed smoker nor have I ever been.

Unless you can add something constructive to the situation, why bother wasting the time to post it?

Old 07-25-2007, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagirl View Post
Paris, Lindsey, Nicole...

They are misguided and need intervention. They deserve a fair trial no matter what the charge is - it is their American born right.

I can think of local thugs that get away with just as much. My father sat on jury for a local guy that shot up another kid over a drug deal. The guy got off scott free because his gang boys did a number on the eye witness which resulted in her changing her story. At least when you're just smoking weed, you're pretty much only hurting yourself. Not so much the case with other drugs, but weed has a low involuntary homecide rate. And no, I'm not a weed smoker nor have I ever been.

Unless you can add something constructive to the situation, why bother wasting the time to post it?
I bet the only reason Nirvana posted this about A. Gore III is to stir the pot against Gore. What a waste of time.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:42 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,846 times
Is Lindsey Lohan get any time???

I think she might this time... honestly, I hope she does. It is the only way she will learn she is not above the law. Paris Hilton needed to get time so she stopped.... well we THINK she stopped, but who knows!

Old 07-28-2007, 02:16 AM

1,307 posts, read 5,505,360 times
Please don't feed the trolls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies