Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 02:27 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I think I read that there was some issue with the mother's age because she wasn't quite 19 when he was born, making her a teen mother, and apparently that affects her ability to pass on citizenship to her foreign born child.
Her child wasn't foreign born....

Old 04-07-2011, 02:27 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
No they wouldn't! Once it is scanned INTO A COMPUTER, WHICH IT WAS, it can THEN be altered. I'm not saying that it was, it is definitely possible and has happened before on many types of documents.
Which proves absolutely, positively nothing.

You couldn't even get a freakin subpoena out of a judge with an argument like that.

You guys lost this argument many moons ago. Now we just like to wind you all up for our own entertainment.

Dance, puppet!

Old 04-07-2011, 02:28 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
It wasn't there for months and YES they are lying. If it was there for months, why did he wait so long to LET anyone see it? Doesn't make sense. He just got it when they took that picture.
Huh?? Obama got a certified copy of his birth certificate in 2007. When the questions began to rise in 08 he released it to the public by posting it online.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:28 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,103 times
Quote:
No, what we saw was a photocopy of something that resembled a BC. We didn't see ANYTHING that can be used for anythng at all. Do you think you can print out a copy of that BC from the website and use it?
Nobody is saying that if you printed a copy of the form from the website it would be a certified copy. However, the document that was scanned and then uploaded was.

Do you think that Obama could take the document that he had scanned in and then uploaded to his website and use it for anything?

Quote:
I think I read that there was some issue with the mother's age because she wasn't quite 19 when he was born, making her a teen mother, and apparently that affects her ability to pass on citizenship to her foreign born child.
Didn't we already talk about how completely fraudulent those two alleged Kenyan birth certificates were?

But if born in the US, the mother's age has nothing to do with anything. The Fourteenth Amendment doesn't have a hidden clause which says "by the way, if the mother's too young then they're actually not a citizen."

Quote:
Once it is scanned INTO A COMPUTER, WHICH IT WAS, it can THEN be altered. I'm not saying that it was, it is definitely possible and has happened before on many types of documents.
Then prove it. You have the ability to do so. Go to a library that has the microfiche. Check it out. See if it's altered. It's really easy to sit back and do nothing and go "Well maybe it was altered," than to actually do something and prove it one way or another. Maybe you don't want to know the answer...

Old 04-07-2011, 02:29 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
WHEN would this alleged alteration have had to take place, in order for the two newspapers to have printed the birth announcements in 1961?
Everybody knows that Obama got ahold of that WayBack (tm) machine in the basement of the White House and went back in time to place the ads.

What, are you dumb or something?

Old 04-07-2011, 02:30 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
No they wouldn't! Once it is scanned INTO A COMPUTER, WHICH IT WAS, it can THEN be altered. I'm not saying that it was, it is definitely possible and has happened before on many types of documents.
And what about this

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_3.jpg

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_3.jpg

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 04-07-2011 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: No hotlinking, please

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Actually, YES.

Not that it matters, anyone that needs a certified copy can just get one from Hawai'i.

It will look exactly the same, except it will have a certification stamp on it proving that it is the official state record.

Then you can take that and have it "judicially recognized' in any court in the country.

See, what you guys need - and don't have - is evidence that can overcome the prima facie presumption that the COLB creates.
Without that, you lose.

As you have done, in every court case on this topic.

When are you guys going to get the hint, hmmmm?
prima facie presumption doesn't mean a damn thing. Look, all it would take is for a Hawaii official to go PRINT a BC for him. That's it! Just print the damn thing using a LEGAL template. It could also have been completely fabricated like the Kenyan one was. If that guy could make HIS BC look like one from Kenya with Obama's name on it, then this Hawaiian one would be a piece of cake considering there are NO signatures on any of it. Also, why is the BC number blacked out? Could that be because it is fake and that's the only way you could tell? What if that BC number was cross checked in the database, would it come up blank? Why is it blacked out? No reason for it to be.

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Go to this thread, third post on that page (#273 from Arus), those are the legal certified birth certificates throughout history for Hawaii.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-group-28.html

I'm using race as a retort because in this case its the only thing that fits, either that or straight jacket insanity. I'm not saying those that disagree with Obama's policies are racist or straight jacket insane. However, for the birthers its either or. Nothing else fits, when you have legal verified and certified documents that are still some how not enough.

"Racism" is the only retort that ever "fits" for a liberal, as it is a response that involves little thought or analysis, and can be used for any and every occasion. It is the modern liberal excuse for "debate"- simply call everything that you cannot explain or understand "racist" and walk away.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:31 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

Looks like it was just printed yesterday........................ and it probably was!

Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Never heard of such a thing and he's not "foreign born" if he was born in Hawaii! Whether she was a teen mother or not has no bearing on his citizenship status!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies