Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times

Advertisements

AFP: Israel ready to react with 'great force': Netanyahu

I realize many hate Israel and you and our media are standing by to bash them when they retaliate. I stand by Israel in this matter and they have every right to defend themselves. I hope they literally destroy their enemies. These rocket attacks must stop. I hope Israel can truly respond with great force as they say they will.

It's just sad that we can already predict the headlines and anti-Israel rants that will come from the media and the left. The same ones who have cheered Egypt and Libya "rebels".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 02:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
What is it with you guys and Israel? I'm a lib, and i don't hate nor love Israel. They're just another country. If they need to defend themselves, then by all means, DO IT!!! I don't give a damn one way or another. They have a right to exist, and with that right comes a duty to defend yourself. Only a fool would deny that.

What i don't want is to be held hostage to their foreign policy. They want us to attack Iran. Uh...NO! If you want Iran hit, then do it yourself. But please, leave us out of it. And quit working the smoky backrooms of Congress to get us into more conflicts with people that aren't bothering us.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:27 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post

I realize many hate Israel and you and our media are standing by to bash them when they retaliate. I stand by Israel in this matter and they have every right to defend themselves. I hope they literally destroy their enemies. These rocket attacks must stop. I hope Israel can truly respond with great force as they say they will.

It's just sad that we can already predict the headlines and anti-Israel rants that will come from the media and the left. The same ones who have cheered Egypt and Libya "rebels".
I stand with Israel too....

We saw what happened the other day ...another homicide bomber. Did you ever see an Israeli blow up any other person...

The big issue with most muslims is that they believe that they will get all these virgins when they become a martyr...while Jewish people believe when they die, that is it and they enjoy living not making death into something great and taking others with them...

Old 03-25-2011, 02:27 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Spoiler
What is it with you guys and Israel? I'm a lib, and i don't hate nor love Israel. They're just another country. If they need to defend themselves, then by all means, DO IT!!! I don't give a damn one way or another. They have a right to exist, and with that right comes a duty to defend yourself. Only a fool would deny that.

What i don't want is to be held hostage to their foreign policy. They want us to attack Iran. Uh...NO! If you want Iran hit, then do it yourself. But please, leave us out of it.
And quit working the smoky backrooms of Congress to get us into more conflicts with people that aren't bothering us.
Speaking of those smoky back rooms of Congress... There's an editorial at Pajamas Media on that very topic....
Quote:
Adversaries have been buying sway in Congress and the public eye by funding American professors who advocate for them, to the tune of $600M.
--------------
Over the past 10 years, gifts from and contracts with governments, companies, and individuals [in the Middle East] have amounted to more than $600 million.
It's not necessarily Israel buying influence. Some of it comes from countries influenced by that Muslim Brotherhood.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:29 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

What i don't want is to be held hostage to their foreign policy. They want us to attack Iran. Uh...NO! If you want Iran hit, then do it yourself. But please, leave us out of it. And quit working the smoky backrooms of Congress to get us into more conflicts with people that aren't bothering us.
I'm not a liberal, and I agree with everything you said. Israel needs to do whatever it takes to stop terrorists from lobbing rockets at innocent people and bombing busses. It shouldn't take the US to do it for them...and it won't. Just so long as we don't get in the way.

Quote:
They have a right to exist, and with that right comes a duty to defend yourself. Only a fool would deny that.
We'll see how long it takes the fools to show up on this thread...

Old 03-25-2011, 02:34 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:

I like Israel and tend to view Jews very favorably.

But Netanyahu is a wanker.

Old 03-25-2011, 02:37 PM

49 posts, read 53,181 times
Quote:
[URL="http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5isgHF0sPZUxqScs7SrAJ9XZdUE_g?docId=CNG.75cdd e798c080c354f6f14dc0cd614f4.441"]AFP: Israel ready to react with 'great force': Netanyahu[/URL]

Yes, they're right
When one Israeli is killed, 3 hamas members should be killed.It's sad but terrorists know violence, and only violence, not human values

Old 03-25-2011, 02:55 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,319,643 times
isreal has some of the best pilots in the world they also scored the first air-air missile and M61 Vulcan cannon kill for the F-15 eagle during combat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhcTjwvOqEU

Old 03-25-2011, 02:59 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
isreal has some of the best pilots in the world they also scored the first air-air missile and M61 Vulcan cannon kill for the F-15 eagle during combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhcTjwvOqEU

The Ayrabs better bring a lot more planes than they did last time...

Oh wait, didn't the IDF wipe out their planes before they ever took off?

That was cool.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I stand with Israel too....

We saw what happened the other day ...another homicide bomber. Did you ever see an Israeli blow up any other person...

The big issue with most muslims is that they believe that they will get all these virgins when they become a martyr...while Jewish people believe when they die, that is it and they enjoy living not making death into something great and taking others with them...

I also stand with Israel, don't hate them at all. And do feel they have a right to defend themselves, and their people as we would, would we not.

The freaking issue with so many muslims is their mindset, and they are not willing to change their evil ways for anyone anytime soon. Muslims do not seem to mind blood and gore, and the innocent being slautered, even their own people that is the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies