Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 10:47 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times

Advertisements

The most interesting truths can be found on the back page of the newspaper or reading between the lines of lies that are quoted by this administration and their criminals. If this people were honest and truthful there wouldn’t be any questions needing to be asked. However that isn’t the situation here. Cover ups and dishonesty seem to run ramped in the news coming out of Washington and the White House.

Yesterday yet another story breaking the news about Pat Tilman who was killed while in the Army several years ago. This is the 4th or 5th official story now coming from the White House about how Pat was killed. It now seems that he was shot by 3 rounds in the head at close range (about 10 yards) away, they a fellow soldier. Why the cover ups and why is this story number 4 or 5 coming out? This is typical of this administration and how they control the news media. Bastards!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2007, 12:43 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,138,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
More and more are waking up though I think it's too late and I said that a year ago. They are way ahead with their executive orders and all the other things they've been doing.

I speak up but would not fight back on my own. There are too many of them and they have all the power, all the weapons, all the spy cams. They know everything about every single one of us.

The mass consciousness is what needs to be raised to defeat them. This is happening. But it looks like there's going to be a big fight that's for sure.

- - - - -

This speech of Charlie Chaplin in "The Great Dictator" film got him banned from the United States. You can see the complete scene by watching the first 2:30 of the first video, then switching to the 4th one.

these show the start, are missing the finish

YouTube - Chaplin, The Great Dictator, Final

YouTube - Creating Heaven on Earth: Charlie Chaplin's Yoan Vision

complete scene except for a part at the start

YouTube - [Hope]

missing the start but shows the complete finish

YouTube - great dictator charlie chaplin
I got chills when I first saw "The Great Dictator" speech you are referencing. That is one of the best movies ever and I love Chaplin. He knew what love is and his message--especially in that scene--is eternal.

Anybody who doesn't believe we are headed towards a new 9/11 is an idiot and will be proved speechless when it happens. How many signs will people ignore because they just don't think the world works that way? To those who say that this new 9/11 is a joke, do you not deny the Executive Order signed by Bush that will give him the power to seize all your assets for opposing his war? Is that part made up? What possible intent would such an Executive Order have other than totalitarianism and dictatorship? And just how does one continue to believe the Muslims will be at fault when our government is basically paving the way for it with these actions? Logic concludes that it's already planned. Since they know you can't verify what happens anymore, they can pin the blame on anyone they want.

The manipulation/enslavement of humanity continues unabated. Happy gulags everybody!

Old 07-28-2007, 01:13 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Yesterday yet another story breaking the news about Pat Tilman who was killed while in the Army several years ago. This is the 4th or 5th official story now coming from the White House about how Pat was killed. It now seems that he was shot by 3 rounds in the head at close range (about 10 yards) away, they a fellow soldier. Why the cover ups and why is this story number 4 or 5 coming out? This is typical of this administration and how they control the news media. Bastards!

What these people put Pat Tillman's family through is inexcusable, I hope they are handed the harshest penalties allowable. I also believe the Tillmans are owed a public apology by the White House but I doubt GWB is man enough.

Old 07-28-2007, 01:42 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
Sadly, at this point I don't trust anything this administration says. I cannot recall ever having felt like that since Nixon.
Then you must have slept right through the Clinton administration.

Old 07-28-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain_time_Blues View Post
Bwhaha! Sure, right. You people are funny. I don't particularly care for the Bush admin either, but c'mon...
That's for sure. Anyone who thinks the Bush admin "planned" or "was behind" the attacks on 9/11, or are "planning" another 9/11 should be put in a rubber room!

Old 07-28-2007, 11:03 PM

3,352 posts, read 6,663,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
That's for sure. Anyone who thinks the Bush admin "planned" or "was behind" the attacks on 9/11, or are "planning" another 9/11 should be put in a rubber room!
I wouldn't put anything past this administration.

I mean, I was constantly embarrassed by having that slimy, pathological liar Clinton in the White House. But under Bush, I actually fear for the continuation of my Constitutional liberties.

Old 07-28-2007, 11:36 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,749,371 times
Honestly, is there anyone out there who believes that airplanes could cause three steel-framed skyscrapers to fall in a controlled-demolition style collapse? I have had doubts about this whole mess since the beginning. Also after the first Gulf War I knew that eventually US troops would invade Baghdad, come on- there is just too much oil there to ignore! If I had my way (which I will never have) we would have been cutting back our oil imports and pulling out of the Middle East. We would be building 20-30 nuclear powerplants every year and cutting back on imports. The Federal Reserve would be open to public scrutiny. I am fed up with this Global mentality and think that we should get back to domestic business. There's a lot of problems that can destroy our way of life, many of which already are. We have thousands of laws that need to be burned, and a power elite that needs to be exposed. As for terrorists? This is an armed country, there's not much a bunch of fanatics can do. Meanwhile those "elected" to power have done 1,000 times more damage as we are distracted by life. Who cares about the mindless celebrity dribble?

Step back and look at history to see what we have lost. Think of how much value your money loses every day. Look at the health care crisis caused by the Government. See how they use racism and terrorism to keep your mind off the real issue. "Nuke Iran" and "stay the course" , this is ridiculous. Rebuild the American economy and take back the Government, or else the true terror is in our future.

Old 07-29-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
Honestly, is there anyone out there who believes that airplanes could cause three steel-framed skyscrapers to fall in a controlled-demolition style collapse?
It can and does. Don't listen to idiots like Rosie, who claims that fire can't melt steel. Tell that to blacksmiths! Also look at the bridge in San Francisco which was on fire and collapsed because the steel it was made out of *melted*.

Quote:
I have had doubts about this whole mess since the beginning.
Your rubber room is waiting for you, too.

Quote:
Also after the first Gulf War I knew that eventually US troops would invade Baghdad, come on- there is just too much oil there to ignore!
Right... always back to oil. But when is the U.S. going to "claim" Iraq's oil wells? I've been hearing since 1991 that the war(s) with Iraq is for oil, yet I haven't seen the U.S. take any Iraqi oil.

Old 07-29-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoAdrian View Post
I mean, I was constantly embarrassed by having that slimy, pathological liar Clinton in the White House. But under Bush, I actually fear for the continuation of my Constitutional liberties.
Clinton was not only a pathological liar, but very corrupt.

Neither yours or mine, or anybody's, Constitutional liberties have been threatened. For one thing, Congress passed items such as the Patriot Act (which have prevented terrorist attacks in our country).

It's the same old story (with Bush)... if there were no Patriot Act and there was another attack in this country, people would be howling in anger asking why Bush didn't do anything to stop it. Well, he did do something about it and now people say he's "violating our constitutional liberties." Absolutely ridiculous. Bush can't win public approval with some people no matter what he does!

Old 07-29-2007, 10:55 AM

746 posts, read 1,324,897 times
The Patriot Act is part and parcel of the terrorist attacks on our country.

We will all be a lot safer in this country, our homeland, when the Patriot Act is destroyed.

I don't fear any Muslims.

The ones destroying this country are the Fed, IRS, world bankers, neocons, new world order, Bush and Cheney, and the CIA-Al Quada constructs that are destroying our freedom and liberty, while they are invading our privacy and stealing our assets.

The reason most of the people and the country are in debt is because of all the worthless paper money that is printed, then they require us to pay interest - read USURY - that doesn't exist. They printed the money but they didn't print any interest to pay back. So you are required to pay back with your assets. The assets you have worked for your whole lives. On top of this they tax your property which is another way for them to steal it from you. Then if you don't pay this illegal usury, they send the military after you, steal your property anyway and lock you up in a concentration camp or just kill you. Bush just signed executive orders to take your property any time for disagreeing with his misguided invasions, or even for no reason at all.

Please tell me who you think is doing all of these things, the Muslims?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies