Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:13 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times

Advertisements

This thread proves that liberals are beyond disgusting and vile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 09:17 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,562 times
This is especially disgusting considering a comedian actually referred to Willow as being a potential rape victim when she was at a game with her mother. They thought it was funny. It's disgusting!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 09:19 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
This is especially disgusting considering a comedian actually referred to Willow as being a potential rape victim when she was at a game with her mother. They thought it was funny. It's disgusting!!!
That wasn't a comedian, it was white trash, Hollywood style.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:21 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
You know, it is one thing when it happens to an adult, but to a minor child, is reprehensible. I'm in no way minimizing your experience; just pointing out what I believe to be a significant difference. Stalkers are sociopaths who need to be permanently removed from society, IMO.
Time for mama grizzly to keep her children out of the public spotlight. This is why most politicians, actors, and people with common sense keep a low public profile of their children.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:22 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Yes, there is some sick freak out there who is stalking Willow Palin. Therefore, all liberals are beyond disgusting and vile.

I too like to judge entire groups of people based off the actions of one person whom everybody in this thread has condemned.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:24 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Time for mama grizzly to keep her children out of the public spotlight. This is why most politicians, actors, and people with common sense keep a low public profile of their children.
I bet you blame the rape victims too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Indeed some are outing just how distgusting they truly are.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I bet you blame the rape victims too.

Indeed some are outing just how distgusting they truly are.
Look, I don't even publish pictures, or facts, of my children on facebook!

I would blame myself if something happened to my children should I put them out in the public spotlight. It is called.........."common sense!", or maybe an mother's instinct.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:30 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
TMZ

Sarah Palin's family is under threat of a stalker wh has threatened to rape Willow Palin.

This guy needs to be put away forever.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:44 AM

What other public figure has put their children in the public spotlight as much as this?

Quote:
She pushes her daughter into a public spotlight, subsequently making her an abstinence advocate, and supporting her appearance on a reality show. She engages in a public family spat with the father of her grandson, Tripp. And she parades a special needs infant in front of the press, dangles him half-naked in front of book tour crowds, uses him constantly as a rhetorical campaign prop, and cites him at almost every speech to appeal to pro-life voters. She also uses her son, Track, to appeal to veterans and the military. She brings her children with her throughout her now two-year campaign for national office, disturbing their schooling and rendering them vulnerable to further inquiry from the tabloids, even as they strike deal with tabloids for their own stories.
Sarah And The Kids - The Daily Dish - Daily Dish - The Atlantic

Putting you children in the public spotlight is dangerous for the exact reason this thread is about.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:52 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
If it was a threatened rape against a family member of a Democrat, the entire MSM would have a fit; they would be on the air hourly with Serious Furrowed Brow railing against the Violent Rhetoric of those who oppose Dear Leader.

Don't talk stupid talk please! this has nothing at all with being a Dem, or a Repub, it has to do with some lunatic, ignorant, stupid, inmature person. The nature of the threat is the same for a Dem or a Repub. This is not right in anyway shape or form,
So what are you saying this threat is ok because it is against a Dem, this is how you make it sound, which to me is ignorant in itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies